Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

All The Best Drunk_Viking64 on Your new adventure!

Thank You for NonCircumvention and NonDisclosure! I understand commitments one must make and adhere to. Hope to meet you as circumstances permit.

Have A Great Weekend, er, on Your new Ship with Your Crew!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Drunk_Viking64 said:

I learned it from what Adam wrote on all his blogs about ForEx and the segment Fox Business did on about volatile currencies, I cashed out and out and out. I did it on semi-open market didn't need to wait for an RV.

So now ask yourself is it worth picking up a penny? How about picking up a penny every third second of the day for six days a week for four weeks (compounded with more pennies being picked up every third second)? Would be a lot of work unless a computer did the picking. And you weren't charged any fees to do the picking during that month. And would just need a volatile currency.

http://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=USD&to=IQD&view=1M

Without accounting for compounding - I can tell folks here that 1 penny gained every three seconds for six days of each week, for four weeks equals $ 6,912.00

For an idea of how compounding works - If you start with a penny in the bank and double your balance every day for a month - would you?

I would - because that original one cent :twocents: balance doubled daily for a month = $ 10,737,418.24

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Drunk_Viking64 said:

I learned it from what Adam wrote on all his blogs about ForEx and the segment Fox Business did on about volatile currencies, I cashed out and out and out. I did it on semi-open market didn't need to wait for an RV.

So now ask yourself is it worth picking up a penny? How about picking up a penny every third second of the day for six days a week for four weeks (compounded with more pennies being picked up every third second)? Would be a lot of work unless a computer did the picking. And you weren't charged any fees to do the picking during that month. And would just need a volatile currency.

Drunk Viking, thanks for clearing it up. My hats off to you then. :tiphat:Congrats on your retirement.

45 minutes ago, BJinMontreal said:

Without accounting for compounding - I can tell folks here that 1 penny gained every three seconds for six days of each week, for four weeks equals $ 6,912.00

For an idea of how compounding works - If you start with a penny in the bank and double your balance every day for a month - would you?

I would - because that original one cent :twocents: balance doubled daily for a month = $ 10,737,418.24

BJ, you bet I would too!! Thanks ! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

I have personal experience with autotraders and I know how they work.  They are software programs that are linked to your brokerage account and the software constantly monitors the price (of either currencies on the ForEx or stocks on the stock exchange) to determine when to buy and sell.  The program uses historical trading patterns that generally occur when the price is rising or falling.  Those patterns tell it when to trigger an electronic order to buy and sell.  The better autotraders will have you taking profits most of the time, but it's not possible for them to make a penny every second.  It is possible to make over 100% a year (including reinvesting the profits), but that's not the norm.  And sometimes you can lose, especially if the markets are volatile, because there's a lag time between when the order is placed and when it's actually executed.  So if the market moves a lot, you may actually end up taking a loss.

These programs don't work with physical dinar!!  How could they?  So perhaps Viking sold his physical dinar - at whatever price he could get - and put that money into a brokerage account and then let the autotrader start trading on the ForEx.  Or maybe Viking has digital dinar (like at Warka), but still, he would have had to get that moved into a brokerage account.  And I don't think there's a brokerage account anywhere in the world that lets you do your trades in IQD right now.  There certainly isn't one in the US anyway.  So, since we know he's not making a penny every second, and since the rest of the story doesn't make sense either, again I call BS on his story.  

• Upvote 4

• 7 months later...

To all who may care Drunk_Viking64 is now in Valhalla. He loved all of you very much and he really hated it when my Mom put her foot down and forced him to stop logging into DinarVets. My Dad told me to tell all of you "Don't be in a hurry to come to his after party but just know first 10,000 kegs are on him when you get there!" 

rest in peace.jpg

beer.jpg

• Like 4

On 6/22/2017 at 8:56 AM, Drunk_Viking64 said:

Non Disclosure prohibits any statements, All I'm saying is I'm retired crossed the finish line yesterday evening and signed contract on a 43' Riviera this morning. 

20600-6709199.jpg

This is my very last posting so,

Good Bye from,

One Very Happy and soon to be Very Drunk Viking!!!

(Agreement with my wife was I could make this last post and then had to close this account because I have a very big mouth and she knows I'll violate the NCND)

Yo Drunk Viking - I Hope That Ur Doing Better Than What Ur Team Did In The Playoffs ! :o 

Image result for funny drunk viking gif

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

51 minutes ago, Drunk_Viking64 said:

To all who may care Drunk_Viking64 is now in Valhalla. He loved all of you very much and he really hated it when my Mom put her foot down and forced him to stop logging into DinarVets. My Dad told me to tell all of you "Don't be in a hurry to come to his after party but just know first 10,000 kegs are on him when you get there!" 

rest in peace.jpg

beer.jpg

I'm sorry for your loss. You must be his daughter?.

P.S. I'll have a few beers when I get there!

• Upvote 2

On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 9:56 AM, Drunk_Viking64 said:

This is my very last posting so, Good Bye....

So you said good-bye, only to come back again and say good-bye???  Admit it....that you are REALLY Bruce the Goose or Dr. Clarke. Both of whom bid adieu, cheerio, adios,  godspeed and toodle-oo, only to reappear shortly thereafter. Love means....never having to say good-bye. LOL.

:cheesehead:

• Downvote 1

20 hours ago, Drunk_Viking64 said:

rest in peace.jpg

beer.jpg

I will miss him. I enjoyed reading his posts. 

On ‎2‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 11:36 AM, King Bean said:

So you said good-bye, only to come back again and say good-bye???  Admit it....that you are REALLY Bruce the Goose or Dr. Clarke. Both of whom bid adieu, cheerio, adios,  godspeed and toodle-oo, only to reappear shortly thereafter. Love means....never having to say good-bye. LOL.

:cheesehead:

KingBean I want you to know I always enjoy your posts....but I believe this was his son that just posted he passed away, am I wrong?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

KingBean I want you to know I always enjoy your posts....but I believe this was his son that just posted he passed away, am I wrong?

I am taking it that way too that he has passed away and his child was kind enough to let us know of his passing. I'm glad he got to taste a little bit of the golden years but sad he did not get more.

• Upvote 2