Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sadrist Movement calls for protests on Friday to replace election law

Sadrist Movement calls for protests on Friday to replace election law

June 22 2017 11:05 AM
Sadrist Movement calls for protests On Friday in Tahrir Square
Sadrist Movement calls for protests On Friday in Tahrir Square

Sadrist Movement's committee overseeing popular demonstrations called for protests on Friday at 9:00 PM local time at Tahrir Square in Baghdad and in the other governorates to renew the just demands to change the electoral commission and replace the current election law.  

Iraqi people became more insisting on their demands to expose the corrupts and reform the situations in Iraq, the statement read. 

Since the protest Sadrist Movement has launched against the corruption, injustice, and  tyranny, the corrupts have become in fear for their fate after the movement exposed them to their followers, the statement added. 

The Movement has been staging demonstrations on Fridays to denounce corruption and call for reform.

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/story/13398/Sadrist-Movement-calls-for-protests-on-Friday-to-replace-election-law

• Upvote 2

Just now, tigergorzow said:

SG7, Sadr is against Maliki as well as all of the corruption with the GOI & Parliament members.  He has turned a new leaf to fight for all Iraqi citizens.

Thank you......I thought so but I am just not sure of myself these days.

Sadr and Abadi are good with each other right right?

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

Thank you......I thought so but I am just not sure of myself these days.

Sadr and Abadi are good with each other right right?

Yes IMO....Sadr supports Abadi however economic reform must happen sooner than later & corruption of politicians brought to JUSTICE.  

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, tigergorzow said:

Yes IMO....Sadr supports Abadi however economic reform must happen sooner than later & corruption of politicians brought to JUSTICE.  

I think you are spot on here Tiger. Economic reform and increase the value of the currency better be right on top or it will get ugly.  

• Upvote 1

The corrupt politicians will win out over the peon public. They always do. Fine example is Venezuela.  The several powers that have ruled have torn that country apart and left the public in total dispair.  Shelves are empty the country is bankrupt and the latest Dictator is insane and living in luxury.  The latest dictator of India is ruining that country too.  He has wiped out the money supply by taking the large bills out of circulation causing huge disruption of commerce for everyone.