Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana semi-weekly 22 June 2017

Adam Montana

Nice to hear from you on the first day of summer Adam!

Ramadan nearly behind us. US health care bill in the works. US Tax code going in for a POST-RV/RI overhaul.

Here's looking forward to this being the summer that we get this done! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 7

7 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

That's a good question. I would say Saturday or Sunday, with my top guess being Sunday, right before start of business in Iraq.

I like Tuesday because you give us all some great news on Wednesday! 🤗🤗🤗

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

I would say Saturday or Sunday, with my top guess being Sunday, right before start of business in Iraq.

22 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Eid al-Fitr is not as much of a hindrance to an RV, but that's debatable I guess.

I, too, have always reasoned that a midnight Saturday/Sunday (our time) would be the most opportune time for the CBI to push the button.  I know the CBI is closed on their Friday and Saturday.  As for as Eid al-Fitr, the CBI website says it will be closed for three days.  So, I am thinking the earliest it would RV would be after that.  Prove me wrong, CBI!!!

• Upvote 6

12 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

謝謝您保持所有話題免費且容易使用。

36 minutes ago, okane said:

Sorry but my Chinese is very poor 

Yeah, Okane, me, too!

Here is the translation - extremely wise words from CoorsLite21 - Thank You, CoorsLite21 :tiphat:

Thank you for keeping all topics free and easy to use

• Upvote 1

On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 8:44 AM, Adam Montana said:

Nothing but the finest virgin olive oil, squeezed through the toes of redhaired pixies and filtered through a pile of black dragon lily petals. It's very hard to come by :) 

So Adam, were you able to find the black dragon lily petals? :rolleyes: Hear there is a great supplier in the lower southern region of Africa, or maybe it was the Marianas Islands, hmmmm...:rolleyes:

Thank you Adam, appreciate the update.

• Upvote 1