Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It seems to me that someone who purchased 80 million dinar either has a substantial sum to invest or has overbought.  In the first instance, I believe that person should be a savvy enough investor to know the risk of a LONG-TERM investment.  I am sure that are plenty of people who have bought that much dinar, but I would suspect that they have put them in a safe place and gone on about their lives (probably thinking of them rarely and never posting on this site).  Your post seems to indicate you have overbought.  If you are frustrated or in dire straits, wisdom would dictate that you sell off some to give you breathing room.  We all never thought it would take this long, but we have hung on because we believe this to be a good investment that will eventually give us a phenomenal return.  Adam is not your savior.  He has created this site and gives us information and opportunity.  The decision to stay in or get out is yours alone.  Grow up.

Edited by Shedagal
  • Upvote 15
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

It seems to me that someone who purchased 80 million dinar either has a substantial sum to invest or has overbought.  In the first instance, I believe that person should be a savvy enough investor to know the risk of a LONG-TERM investment.  I am sure that are plenty of people who have bought that much dinar, but I would suspect that they have put them in a safe place and gone on about their lives (probably thinking of them rarely and never posting on this site).  Your post seems to indicate you have overbought.  If you are frustrated or in dire straits, wisdom would dictate that you sell off some to give you breathing room.  We all never thought it would take this long, but we have hung on because we believe this to be a good investment that will eventually give us a phenomenal return.  Adam is not your savior.  He has created this site and gives us information and opportunity.  The decision to stay in or get out is yours alone.  Grow up.

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Shedagal said:

Well Said Shedagal!

• Upvote 4

Yeah don't hang on Adam's word.

He has some good points, he stays grounded, but we ALL are subject to Iraq's schedule.

ISIS needs to be completely out of Iraq, reconstruction has to happen next, then booming local economy with goods and services, imports and exports. HCL? Adam thinks this is another key item.
THEN you can look toward to monetary reform!

Iraq is NOT in a hurry!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Cates, I appreciate your frustration and I feel it too.  I'm now having doubts about whether the RV will ever happen.  Maybe the majority of the world was right and this was always just a pipe dream.  Or, maybe it was always Iraq's plan, but now it looks like we're on the verge of a global economic crash.  If that happens, it will have to negatively affect Iraq since they're not an island unto themselves.  Or maybe the RV will happen soon.  I honestly don't know what to think anymore.  But I've already spent the money on my dinar so it costs me nothing to continue to wait, so that's what I plan to do.  Dwelling on the fact that there is still no RV is not productive, so, in the meantime, I'm trying to look at other investment options.   jmho

• Upvote 4

On 6/22/2017 at 9:14 AM, KristiD said:

Cates, I appreciate your frustration and I feel it too.  I'm now having doubts about whether the RV will ever happen.  Maybe the majority of the world was right and this was always just a pipe dream.  Or, maybe it was always Iraq's plan, but now it looks like we're on the verge of a global economic crash.  If that happens, it will have to negatively affect Iraq since they're not an island unto themselves.  Or maybe the RV will happen soon.  I honestly don't know what to think anymore.  But I've already spent the money on my dinar so it costs me nothing to continue to wait, so that's what I plan to do.  Dwelling on the fact that there is still no RV is not productive, so, in the meantime, I'm trying to look at other investment options.   jmho

Well said KristiD - I beginning to think the same thing that this RV is just a BIG PIPE dream - But since I'm in this thing I will continue to wait and who know maybe by some miracle Iraq may have the guts to do an RV:confused2: