Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Temporary Restraining Order Filed Against Comey, FBI, NSA and CIA Defendants in Case Alleging Obstruction of Justice

JUNE 20, 2017 BY COLLEEN CONLEY

Temporary Restraining Order Filed Against Comey, FBI, NSA and CIA Defendants in Case Alleging Obstruction of Justice

“Larry Layman – the founder of both Judicial Watch and now Freedom Watch – and a former federal prosecutor announced Tuesday that he and his client whistleblower Dennis Montgomery have moved for a temporary restraining order and preliminary injunction in their lawsuit against former FBI Director James Comey, the FBI itself, and the NSA and CIA, among other defendants”, according to an email sent out by Freedom Watch USA.

The underlying lawsuit filed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia by Freedom Watch is styled Montgomery and Klayman v. Comey et. al, Civil Action Number 1:17-cv-01074 (RJL).

The case involves allegations that James Comey, in concert with the other defendants, buried an FBI investigation, caused by whistleblower Dennis Montgomery, a former NSA/CIA contractor, into mass illegal surveillance on not just President Trump, but the chief justice of the Supreme Court, other justices, 156 judges, and even Klayman. Montgomery came forward to Comey years ago with 47 hard drives containing classified information, under grant of immunity, and even was interviewed under oath by FBI agents Walter Giardina and William Barnett. Despite this, the complaint and the motion alleges that Comey buried the investigation and thus obstructed justice, since as recently alleged and revealed by Circa News and the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, the FBI was engaged in this illegal and unconstitutional surveillance under Comey, allegedly along with the intelligence agencies.

The motion for TRO and preliminary injunction filed late last night asks the court to order a temporary halt to this continuing illegal surveillance, as well as preserve the evidence which Montgomery provided to Comey and the FBI. The complaint and the motion can be found at www.freedomwatchusa.org.

Klayman had this to say: “Having asked the intelligence and judiciary committees in Congress to investigate the alleged obstruction of justice, and their having not taken action to date, Mr. Montgomery and I, on behalf of ourselves, had to take matters into our own legal hands. This mass surveillance, which threatens the privacy of all innocent Americans, must be ordered to cease forthwith, as it endangers our democracy and our republic.”

For further information, contact Freedom Watch at daj142182@gmail.com or (424) 274 2579.

• Upvote 4

Illegal NSA tapes of Chief Justice?  I guess that could explain Roberts finding Obummercare to be Constitutional since it was a tax (even though the government was arguing it was not a tax).  Now that I think of it, I wonder if Comey was involved in Roberts opinion.  If you step back and compare Roberts listing of all the reasons Obummercare should be overturned, but then voting to uphold the law, to Comey’s dissertation of Hildabeast’s crimes before exonerating her, they seem to be very similar.  Almost as if written by the same NSA author/overlord.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, RV ME said:

Illegal NSA tapes of Chief Justice?  I guess that could explain Roberts finding Obummercare to be Constitutional since it was a tax (even though the government was arguing it was not a tax).  Now that I think of it, I wonder if Comey was involved in Roberts opinion.  If you step back and compare Roberts listing of all the reasons Obummercare should be overturned, but then voting to uphold the law, to Comey’s dissertation of Hildabeast’s crimes before exonerating her, they seem to be very similar.  Almost as if written by the same NSA author/overlord.

Indeed, RVME.

... ho'bummer and his deep-state criminals' fingerprints all over it.

And they spirit away all the docs from The White House on their way out the door to the ho'bummer library so we can't get our hands on them to prove the ho'bummer administration's collusion and his administration's crimes.... And now we can't even file a request to have those Docs produced for 5 years..?

Hopefully President Trump will demand they be turned over immediately...

before they succumb to the standard leftist end of bleach bit, erasures, wiping "with a cloth", convenient "accidental"  fire, irresponsible "mis-placement"....

you know how those liars and cheats roll....<_<

6 hours ago, RV ME said:

Agreed 100 %.

As I recall, Obama, Pelosi, Holter and the Dems in general were selling AHCA-Obamacare as being affordable, keep your Doctor, blah, blah, blah. The fee we were paying for it we were told were fees and NOT TAXES. When the Supreme Court challenge reached the Court, the Obama Administration brought not one but four arguments before the court as to what the fees actually were. The courts approval or disapproval of Obama Care hinged on that one point, are the fees fees or are they taxes. Bottomline they got shot down on every argument except the one where they argued that though they call them fees. Fees being a term that does not raise the blood pressure of the average American, They SUCCESSFULLY argued before the Supreme Court that the fees are not illegal because they are actually taxes. Roberts in his decision stated something to the effect that Congress has the legal right to pass laws, regulations, and taxes; not fees but taxes. Boom, Obama Care didn't get shut down. Thus we are saddled with a hyper expensive healthcare bill, who's "fees" we have to pay, least we get fined. Regardless of whether or not there is an Insurance company in any of the exchanges in our given state. Capitalism states that if there is no competition amongst a products providers, the price to the consumer will skyrocket. As we have seen in many state exchanges that have increased their premium costs by over 100%. So if you were a working class family of 4,25 people paying $2,750 a month for Obama Care you are now paying Obama Care taxes/fees at $5,500 per month. Your are lucky to have health insurance even if you cannot afford to use it because of the fees/taxes. Or you cannot afford it because each person on your Obama Care Plan has a $7,000 annual deduction per person that has to be met before Obama Care ever kicks in an pays any provider. Lets all do the Curly shuffle to that.

Edited by new york kevin

When Roberts (Supreme Court) said that they were not fees but taxes this is what I think he was doing. He was giving the out to the American people by this.......

lawsuit brought by Matt Sissel, a self-employed artist, contends that the penalty is void under a provision in the Constitution called the Origination Clause: Article I, Section 7, Clause 1.  It reads as follows:

“All Bills for raising Revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives; but the Senate may propose or concur with Amendments as on other Bills.”

As a tax, Sissel argues, the financial penalty is “for raising Revenue.” He then notes how Obamacare was adopted: First, the House passed H.R. 3590, which created a first-time homebuyer tax credit for armed services personnel and “accelerated” certain estimated corporate income tax payments. Next, when H.R. 3590 came to the Senate, that body gutted it and inserted the PPACA instead, which the Senate then passed. Finally, the House passed the new H.R. 3590. So as a practical matter, Sissel says, the Obamacare tax originated in the Senate—not, as constitutionally required, in the House.

That's why I think Roberts slyly did what he did. He gave the out. We as a nation failed to jump on it.