Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Will the Dinar RV this year?

ed8149jack

Texstorm, patience indeed, Just killing time looking for views from others on their thoughts abouts the Dinar RV this year. I don't expect an RV everyday if that is possible. I thought this might start some fresh conversations about the Dinar while we wait.  Thanks for your input..

• Upvote 1

Nobody wants to play with the new kid???  You've been waiting since 2004?  Welcome to the play ground.  

Ok, Jack, I'll play.  I think we will see an RV, in the next year.  I'd love for it to happen in the next few weeks and I think that it could.  There are still too many moving parts with ISIS and the wild cards.  You never know the the government and CBI .... anything is possible.  I am looking forward to the next 2-4 weeks.  

And Jack, if you have / are served in our military, thank you for your service.  I hope that you know the depth of that gratitude.  

• Upvote 1

To whom it may concern. 

Do not get your hopes up as soon as isis is eradicated there will be a new threat to the dinar rv as always. Suddenly the gurus will pick something else as the pitfall of our impending rv. Been watching it year after year for 14 years. Remember there is nothing said in these forums that are not the same regurgitated crap that has been said before. Always someone or somethimg that is always delaying the evasive rv. 

I remember when it was maliki. When it was shabibi. When it was the elections. The imf. The usa . the chinese . iran. Syria. Obama. Clinton. I mean seriously just all pigshit. 

• Upvote 3

On 6/20/2017 at 0:49 PM, Texstorm said:

Patience Jack ! No one knows the answer to that question. If you want RV everyday I would suggest that you listen to Luigi1. I hope that helps.

Thank you indeed for your service sir Jack :salute: but including the suggestion if you wish to listen to Luigi1, I'd be ready with a few drinks ahead to help lessen the despair and frustration we all are going through on this Dinar ride......heck, it helps me LOL :drunk:

Best of luck! :cheesehead:

• Upvote 1