Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq gets ranked 14th globally in the category of international arms control

CNN. Broadcasting From The Int'l House Of Pancakes In Baghdad While Ordering The Falafal Waffles To Commemorate The Int'l Celebration !

(by don961)

Interior announces to obtain international rating for the first time(document)

20/06/2017 11:51:16  

BAGHDAD / obelisk:

The Interior Ministry announced on Tuesday, gaining international classification of international standards for the control of the Organization of the United Nations Security Council arms, pointing out that it gets a brilliant achievement for the first time at the national, regional and global level.

The ministry said in a statement, said that "the ministry obtained through its representative Colonel Mansour Ali Sultan on the international classification of international standards for the control of the Organization on the arms to the Committee for Disarmament Affairs, the UN Security Council," adding that "the ministry according to international experts came serially 14".

She added that "the completion of wow for the first gets the first time at the national, regional and global level is added to the nomination of the Republic of Iraq for the presidency of the International Committee for the issues of arms session 72 for 2017," indicating that "it shows the commitment of the Republic of Iraq best international standards in building its institutions and enhance international prestige."

It is noteworthy that Iraq has recently received several prestigious categories and positions at the international level, reinforcing its position among the nations of the world.

Source: Follow-up to the obelisk

90787.jpg

• Upvote 17

Thanks Thugs- I appreciate the two posts - and the orange highlghting - very much! Hopefully they put a big rate cherry on the pile of whipped cream when they are done making their international currency pancake!

Go RV - and please go by June 30th - this year - as I could really use a rest from all the stress (plus Yota could probably use one too)

• Upvote 10

Davis ALERT, Davis ALERT  If you are Davis 411, you are specifically PROHIBITED from viewing this post.  Put your fingers in your pants (Al Bundy style) and leave IMMEDIATELY!!!

When this happens, I'll take the responsibility of keeping Davis busy while the rest of you all go out and buy every single thong you could possibly ever find.  That way Davis won't be able to find any and we won't have to see him in one.  I happen to know where he lives (Canadia) so I'll talk to his wife and kids to get rid of the ones he already has.  I'm starting to get really nervous about maybe seeing him like that.  It might ruin me for a very, very long time.  And you all too, in case you haven't realized it yet.

• Upvote 9

3 hours ago, DinarThug said:

classification of international standards for the control of the Organization on the arms to the Committee for Disarmament Affairs

About ISACS

In collaboration with partners worldwide, the United Nations has developed International Small Arms Control Standards (ISACS) that provide clear, practical and comprehensive guidance to practitioners and policymakers on fundamental aspects of small arms and light weapons control.  

• Upvote 5

90787.jpg

Translation:

"Dear colleagues, I would like to thank the international expert review team (ISACS) who gave feedback on this unit during the review of the presentation, which was presented during the review round side by side with the other responses. I would also like to thank the international consultant (Stuart Casey Maslen) For his outstanding work in the dyeing of his unit and review it after the first review and edit it I would like to thank in any order of the group of experts Almrjmma who have responded to the unit on the throne of Ashtar Adasa."

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, DWitte said:

Davis ALERT, Davis ALERT  If you are Davis 411, you are specifically PROHIBITED from viewing this post.  Put your fingers in your pants (Al Bundy style) and leave IMMEDIATELY!!!

When this happens, I'll take the responsibility of keeping Davis busy while the rest of you all go out and buy every single thong you could possibly ever find.  That way Davis won't be able to find any and we won't have to see him in one.  I happen to know where he lives (Canadia) so I'll talk to his wife and kids to get rid of the ones he already has.  I'm starting to get really nervous about maybe seeing him like that.  It might ruin me for a very, very long time.  And you all too, in case you haven't realized it yet.

Davis411 will be so happy and with all around him he will forget about the thong? It has been a while :lmao::lmao:

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Officiallytook said:

I see this announcement, and think to myself, perfect. They let the world know what's to come...let's hope they do this quickly so they don't have to payout more then they already do. If people start running to the mill...

Agreed. The balloon it about to pop!!!

• Upvote 4

Iraq gets ranked 14th globally in the category of international arms control

June 20, 2017

%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AE%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A%D8%A9-336x330.gif

Iraq solution ranked 14th globally in the International Classification of Control of the UN Security Council arms.

According to a media adviser to Interior Minister Wahab al-Tai said in a statement, said that "the ministry obtained the international classification of international standards for the control of the Organization of arms CASA and affiliated to the Commission Shuwen Disarmament and International Security Council, where he was the order of classification by international experts sequence ranked 14 globally."

The statement added that "This classification is an important milestone for Iraq, which Aaattabr the first of its kind at the national, regional and global added to the nomination of the Republic of Iraq for the presidency of the International Committee for the issues of arms session 72 for 2017," the statement said, "The technical role shows the commitment of the Republic of Iraq, the best international standards in building Maossath which promotes internationally Mkatenh. "

Baghdad -aljornal News

Iraq solution ranked 14th globally in the International Classification of Control of the UN Security Council arms.

According to a media adviser to Interior Minister Wahab al-Tai said in a statement, said that "the ministry obtained the international classification of international standards for the control of the Organization of arms CASA and affiliated to the Commission Shuwen Disarmament and International Security Council, where he was the order of classification by international experts sequence ranked 14 globally."

The statement added that "This classification is an important milestone for Iraq, which Aaattabr the first of its kind at the national, regional and global added to the nomination of the Republic of Iraq for the presidency of the International Committee for the issues of arms session 72 for 2017," the statement said, "The technical role shows the commitment of the Republic of Iraq, the best international standards in building Maossath which promotes internationally Mkatenh. "

• Upvote 3

• yota691 changed the title to Iraq gets ranked 14th globally in the category of international arms control