Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Conclusion of a week victory ceremony lit up the skies of Baghdad

Bushra Sara City Games Zora to residents of Baghdad

Good news from the City Games Zora to residents of Baghdad

one hour ago

Twilight News / announced that the city of Zora games on Wednesday to extend its work until the second hour after midnight during the days of Eid al-Fitr.

The city administration said in a statement reported to Twilight News, "The City Games Zora has decided to open its doors during the days of Eid al-Fitr from eight o'clock in the morning until two o'clock after midnight to make way imam Baghdadi families area for walks and spend beautiful times in the corridors of this facility entertainment."

She explained that "the measure is in line with the security and stability experienced by the capital Baghdad and the successes achieved by the security forces in maintaining the safety and security of citizens."

She pointed to "take a number of measures to ensure the comfort of families and to achieve the highest degree of flow in their movement and mobility in the city games and to create the necessary supplies and services and places of rest and sit and cafeterias offer fast food as well as modern games."

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

Holding our own in the face of adversity, Good Sir ! :twothumbs:     

One of us picked up a little germ last time we were at The Camp... V.A. issued giant pills for a week,

should be right as rain soon.

How's by you...?:tiphat:

Image result for huge pills

funny internet says you take theseImage result for huge pills

Edited by SnowGlobe7
  • Upvote 5

On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 3:45 PM, ChuckFinley said:

Yes, by all means. Get a Great Single Malt and save it for that RV announcement. That is what I am doing. When that hits I am opening the bottle, pouring a class, and I am toasting everyone of my DV group, God, and my family. I will watch the sun set or rise and realize that I am the luckiest guy out there.  :twocents:

It will be Barbados rum here and a toast to my DV in the North.

I won't even care what people think.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ChuckFinley said:

Captain BVI are you by any chance in Barbados? 

Not at this time but when this hits it will be my first stop to provision for our gathering.

They have one of the best rums out there and I cannot come empty handed.

Nothing but the best for my friends and the journey is always fun.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, CaptainBVI said:

Not at this time but when this hits it will be my first stop to provision for our gathering.

They have one of the best rums out there and I cannot come empty handed.

Nothing but the best for my friends and the journey is always fun.

I like Barbados. They have excellent medical and beautiful beaches, great food and oh hay RUM.  

• Upvote 4

20 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

I like Barbados. They have excellent medical and beautiful beaches, great food and oh hay RUM.  

It's the only one of the lesser Antilles I like.

Unfortunately the other islands down in the area really have no sustainable industry or employment unless they work for a resort.

They live in poverty and unknowingly bring superbugs to the tourists, be careful!

Now the middle and upper Antilles are a completely different story.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, CaptainBVI said:

It's the only one of the lesser Antilles I like.

Unfortunately the other islands down in the area really have no sustainable industry or employment unless they work for a resort.

They live in poverty and unknowingly bring superbugs to the tourists, be careful!

Now the middle and upper Antilles are a completely different story.

Thanks for the info. I will keep my shields up. :tiphat:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ChuckFinley said:

Thanks for the info. I will keep my shields up. :tiphat:

Anytime and have fun.

I suggest keeping your rum level consistently high.

On our last trip to the area the wife got sick for about three weeks from a virus but she only drank foo-foo drinks.

I did not get sick but no bacteria or virus stood a chance in my blood stream.

• Upvote 2

History of edits:: 2017/6/23 9:56 • 113 times readable
Launch "the latest train in the Middle East," Al-Zawraa park
[Oan- Baghdad] 
announced that the city of Zora games for the latest train in the Middle East launch of a specialized provider equipped the system adapt sophisticated German companies fit with the Iraqi airspace.
The city administration in a press release received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of the "Company [Tschu Bahnen] Germany has completed the processing and operation of the game for high - speed train two different Ptsmaimin in Zora Games techniques and specifications are the latest of its kind in the Middle East region will be entered active service The first day of Eid al - Fitr. " 
He added, " The train includes a cooling system fit with the atmosphere of Iraq warm to provide comfort to the families of Baghdad as well as sophisticated techniques to open and close the doors and ride with special needs and devices voice, music, surveillance and control cameras by air navigation systems [GPS]". 
He explained that "this train , which is a miniature model of the German transport company trains famous [deutsche bahn] an important step towards the development of the tourism sector and to benefit from the expertise of international companies and using them to serve Baghdadi families along the lines in place in the cities of the global theme park [Disneyland]" .
  • Upvote 5

19 hours ago, CaptainBVI said:

Anytime and have fun.

I suggest keeping your rum level consistently high.

On our last trip to the area the wife got sick for about three weeks from a virus but she only drank foo-foo drinks.

I did not get sick but no bacteria or virus stood a chance in my blood stream.

That is what I was told. Lead by Example. If everyone followed the Captain's example you would not have had that problem.  :lol:

• Upvote 2

%D9%87%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%B1%D9%85%D8

Khamenei's office is likely to be Monday the first day of Eid al-Fitr

3 hours ago Arab and international 73 Visit

The head of the start-up center in the office of Mr. Ali Khamenei on Saturday that there will be a possibility to see the crescent of the month of Shawwal sunset today, pointing out that 150 teams will be deployed in the launching of the various regions of the country in order to collect reassurance.

The news agency "Tasnim" head of the center's argument Islam traffic as saying, "The 150 teams will be deployed throughout the country to initiate crescent of the month of Shawwal," noting that "experts point out that the crescent of the month of Shawwal N to see tonight, and to a large extent we can say the month of Ramadan this year will be 30 days. "

He added traffic, that "precaution Chapeau teams will spread all over the country, in order to be announced by the beginning of the month of Shawwal if you get the reassurance Khamenei to see him."

He pointed to the traffic that "if Khamenei has not obtained the required degree of assurance about the sighting of the crescent of Shawwal, it will be the month of Ramadan this year, 30 days and Monday will be the first Eid al-Fitr."

• Upvote 2

Sources for "Al-Ghad Press": Abadi will announce the liberation of Mosul at this time

BAGHDAD /
Special sources said on Saturday that the liberation of Mosul will be the night of Eid al-Fitr after the completion of all military operations in the old city.
The sources told Al-Ghad Press that "the anti-terrorist apparatus ended the pockets of a preacher's organization near the Great Mosque of Nuri and managed to take control of the old city completely." The combing operations are accompanied by minor clashes that are dealt with very quickly, Capabilities that have enabled it to prolong the fighting. "

The sources pointed out that "the Joint Operations Command confirmed through its aerial survey clean the entire city, and remove most of the people stranded through the safe corridors."
The sources expected that "the Prime Minister, Haider Abadi, announce the liberation statement on the night of Eid al-Fitr, followed by celebrations in various cities of Iraq."

https://www.alghadpress.com/news/107067/مصادر-لـالغد-برس-العبادي-سيعلن-تحرير-الموصل-في-هذا

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

24 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Sources for "Al-Ghad Press": Abadi will announce the liberation of Mosul at this time

BAGHDAD /
Special sources said on Saturday that the liberation of Mosul will be the night of Eid al-Fitr after the completion of all military operations in the old city.
The sources told Al-Ghad Press that "the anti-terrorist apparatus ended the pockets of a preacher's organization near the Great Mosque of Nuri and managed to take control of the old city completely." The combing operations are accompanied by minor clashes that are dealt with very quickly, Capabilities that have enabled it to prolong the fighting. "

The sources pointed out that "the Joint Operations Command confirmed through its aerial survey clean the entire city, and remove most of the people stranded through the safe corridors."
The sources expected that "the Prime Minister, Haider Abadi, announce the liberation statement on the night of Eid al-Fitr, followed by celebrations in various cities of Iraq."

https://www.alghadpress.com/news/107067/مصادر-لـالغد-برس-العبادي-سيعلن-تحرير-الموصل-في-هذا

Not saying this announcement won't happen on the intended Day, however, sources have expected this Day on more than one occasion, only to have that day " postponed "  Hoping there are no more " Postponements "  :praying:

• Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Hoping there are no more " Postponements "  :praying:

Try This Update On The Last Remaining District In Mosul On For Size ! ;)

The Clown Raises Yet Another Full Glass And Gets Toasted ...

:D  :D  :D 

Federal Police forces liberated 2/3 of Old City of Mosul from ISIS

June 24 2017 11:53 PM
620172423502463996453.jpg
Federal Police Commander Raed Shakir Jawdat

Federal Police forces have recaptured two thirds of the Old City of Mosul, Federal Police Commander Raed Shakir Jawdat said on Saturday.

In a press statement, Shakir asserted that Federal Police forces are currently approaching SirgKhana neighborhood in the Old City of Mosul, which is considered to be ISIS' last stronghold in the right bank of Mosul.

Victory over ISIS terrorists is only a matter of time now, Shakir stressed.

He further added that ISIS' morale has plummeted as it has lost 80% of its former territories.

This comes as the offensive launched on 19th of February by US-backed Iraqi forces, supported by Iranian-backed sectarian IMIS Shiite militias, to oust ISIS terrorists from Mosul, their last major stronghold in Iraq.

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/.....-from-ISIS

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Conclusion of a week victory ceremony lit up the skies of Baghdad