Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I Can No Longer Tell When Liberals Are Kidding

18 minutes ago, pattyangel said:

A sick world we live in...

Liberalism is a mental disorder.  

Iceland Proudly Eliminates Down Syndrome with Abortion

Aug 15, 2017

RUSH: Oh, hey, folks, did you hear this? This is some of the biggest news. Iceland has announced they have ended Down syndrome. Have you heard this? You haven’t heard it? They have ended Down syndrome. It’s the greatest thing. They’ve done it with abortion. They’re very proud of this. There are news stories all over the place about how Iceland is on pace to virtually eliminate Down syndrome through abortion.

AbortionIceland.jpgCBS News is reporting this as though it’s a great, great medical breakthrough. CBS News has tweeted it out. “Iceland on pace to virtually eliminate Down syndrome through abortion. Learn more tonight at 10 on Eyeball News.” And they even have a picture of an infant, a Down syndrome baby next to a river. It’s the sickest thing I’ve ever seen.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/08/15/iceland-proudly-eliminates-down-syndrome-with-abortion/

• Upvote 2

Lord… If you are lighting the fuse on the Sweet Meteor right about now, I understand.  <_<

What dimension of perversion do you live in when you think it’s okay to explore the sexuality of a four year old child?

PinkNews used a photo of Prince George clutching his face while visiting a German helicopter compound with his father alongside an article headlined “People think Prince George looks fabulous in this new photo.”

IMG_2639-223x300.jpg

“Prince George has become a *** icon overnight — at least, that’s what some people — sorry, his subjects — are saying on Twitter” the article said.

Only a twisted mind could take an image of a child and describe it as an iconic symbol of a lifestyle that is defined by its sexuality.

PinkNews said: ‘Prince George has become a *** icon overnight. The monarch-to-be has always been cute and well-dressed, but one day before his fourth birthday, a photo of him excitedly holding his face changed everything.”

So there you have it folks. If you’re a cute, well-dressed child then you’re a *** icon. For a group that is trying to legislate and normalize a lifestyle and sexual preference statements like this are wildly hypocritical. If one were to accuse an effeminate man of being homosexual it could be classified as judgemental hate speech based on appearances. The inability to see a child that is expressively excited about his experience without espousing your agenda demonstrates a lack of mental and moral capacity that needs to be rebuked.

England already has a queen. Stop trying to give them another one.

https://politicalcowboy.com/englands-new-queen/

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, Whatshername said:

What dimension of perversion do you live in when you think it’s okay to explore the sexuality of a four year old child?

Clear thinking persons just had to know that when the homosexuals/sodomites became activist for their sin it wasn't going to stop with the redefinition of marriage.

• Upvote 1

On 8/15/2017 at 9:57 PM, Whatshername said:

Liberalism is a mental disorder.  

Iceland Proudly Eliminates Down Syndrome with Abortion

Aug 15, 2017

RUSH: Oh, hey, folks, did you hear this? This is some of the biggest news. Iceland has announced they have ended Down syndrome. Have you heard this? You haven’t heard it? They have ended Down syndrome. It’s the greatest thing. They’ve done it with abortion. They’re very proud of this. There are news stories all over the place about how Iceland is on pace to virtually eliminate Down syndrome through abortion.

AbortionIceland.jpgCBS News is reporting this as though it’s a great, great medical breakthrough. CBS News has tweeted it out. “Iceland on pace to virtually eliminate Down syndrome through abortion. Learn more tonight at 10 on Eyeball News.” And they even have a picture of an infant, a Down syndrome baby next to a river. It’s the sickest thing I’ve ever seen.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/08/15/iceland-proudly-eliminates-down-syndrome-with-abortion/

So Iceland eliminated Downs Syndrome the same way ISIS cures gayness.  I don’t recall CBS happily doing a story on that “cure” though.

• Upvote 4

21 hours ago, Whatshername said:

Lord… If you are lighting the fuse on the Sweet Meteor right about now, I understand.  <_<

PinkNews used a photo of Prince George clutching his face while visiting a German helicopter compound with his father alongside an article headlined “People think Prince George looks fabulous in this new photo.”

IMG_2639-223x300.jpg

“Prince George has become a *** icon overnight — at least, that’s what some people — sorry, his subjects — are saying on Twitter” the article said.

Only a twisted mind could take an image of a child and describe it as an iconic symbol of a lifestyle that is defined by its sexuality.

PinkNews said: ‘Prince George has become a *** icon overnight. The monarch-to-be has always been cute and well-dressed, but one day before his fourth birthday, a photo of him excitedly holding his face changed everything.”

So there you have it folks. If you’re a cute, well-dressed child then you’re a *** icon. For a group that is trying to legislate and normalize a lifestyle and sexual preference statements like this are wildly hypocritical. If one were to accuse an effeminate man of being homosexual it could be classified as judgemental hate speech based on appearances. The inability to see a child that is expressively excited about his experience without espousing your agenda demonstrates a lack of mental and moral capacity that needs to be rebuked.

England already has a queen. Stop trying to give them another one.

https://politicalcowboy.com/englands-new-queen/

If God gives us a burden, it's because he knows we can handle it. Some of y'all know of my some of my past burdens. Well my 17 year old daughter is now pregnant from an extenuating circumstances (rape). The SOB is a felon and a GD  f___n AfroAmerican  !  I must have failed her as a father somewheres along the way. So in my moment of weakness I want to ask God for his forgiveness and blessings.  Dear Lord please temper me and allow me to feel again. Please allow me to have feelings for this un born child of yours. I really need your help Lord because right now I am in denial. I hate that SOB for what he did to her Lord and for that I swear to my grave that will never change ! All I ask is that you help my daughter so that she can help her child , please allow love back in my heart for her unborn child and if that's not to be , please allow my love to flow when I cast my eyes upon her first child. In Jesus Christ name I ask these things O Lord. Amen.....this story that you brought over WHN brought tears to my eyes....and I felt compelled to openly ask my Father's help. 

• Upvote 4

17 minutes ago, Texstorm said:

If God gives us a burden, it's because he knows we can handle it...

Oh Mark... I'm so sorry for your continued heartache.  Give yourself a little time.  You WILL come to realize that this child is innocent and pure of heart.  Your love WILL save this child and your daughter.  God bless your broken heart and know that Love Conquers All!  It's gonna be okay.  💋

1_corinthians_13_4_8_by_yods-d4r0d51.png
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Texstorm said:

The SOB is a felon and a GD  f___n AfroAmerican  

Tex, I know you are upset and heartbroken, but PLEASE do not make the fact that the SOB was an AfroAmerican an issue.  Color of skin should not be the issue.  I commend her for not choosing abortion.  Hate and unforgiveness is a CHOICE.  Forgive yourself for your parenting mistakes (God knows we have all made them), forgive the people and circumstances, shift your focus on helping your daughter to prepare for this precious gift of God.  What the devil meant for harm God turns to good.  Your daughter has been through so much - I pray she gets a revelation of how much God values her, and she will make decisions regarding who she associates with that will put her on a better path for success. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Shedagal said:

Tex, I know you are upset and heartbroken, but PLEASE do not make the fact that the SOB was an AfroAmerican an issue.  Color of skin should not be the issue.  I commend her for not choosing abortion.  Hate and unforgiveness is a CHOICE.  Forgive yourself for your parenting mistakes (God knows we have all made them), forgive the people and circumstances, shift your focus on helping your daughter to prepare for this precious gift of God.  What the devil meant for harm God turns to good.  Your daughter has been through so much - I pray she gets a revelation of how much God values her, and she will make decisions regarding who she associates with that will put her on a better path for success. 

Thank you friend ! 

• Upvote 2