Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26...We are seconds away from the RV.

Luigi1

more tier 4, that's us folks have cashed out.

19 June 2017  BeagleEyes:

Hi Sunnysplace! Another member in here has a friend that has exchanged, just FYI

Dollar: I did not have the facts but if I did I could not share. Sorry but it is from a highly reguarded member in here. No more questions please

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

8 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Hi Sunnysplace! Another member in here has a friend that has exchanged, just FYI

Dollar: I did not have the facts but if I did I could not share. Sorry but it is from a highly reguarded member in here. No more questions please

What is this, Another "GAG ORDER"???

18 June 2017  Restored Republic Alert...We are live.

A. June 18 2017 8:40 pm EDT GCR Intel Update: Operation Disclosure GCR/RV Intel Update - June 18, 2017 ****removed link****

1. Instead of the original release times scheduled for Fri. June 16 and Sat. June 17, the respective incremental steps of Tier 4 have been changed to Sat. June 17 and Mon. June 19.

2. This has caused the Tier 4 (release of 800#s) to be delayed a day.

3. The Global Code needed last night as part of the Republic Release for some reason was not available until late today, Sun. June 18.

4. Instead of going live at 2am EDT Sun. morning June 18, that did not happen until about 7pm EDT tonight June 18.

5. A "live status" is now coming from the East circling the globe moving toward the US West Coast with an estimate of about 8 - 9 hours to get every time zone activated.

Edited by Markinsa
See Forum Rules
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

um by my calculations it has been 10800 seconds since this was posted , exactly how many seconds away are we this time . 

lol 

if i had a dollar for everytime the rv was this close i would not even care if it rv'd i would already be rich..... 

i call b.s. again 

• Upvote 3

NOPE-A-DOPE!

Recycled lies.

NO ONE IS EXCHANGING FOR BIG BUCKS, there are no tiers, there is no 800#.

If someone DID exchange for big bucks, you would be shown proof and it would be a PUBLIC thing.
You can exchange right NOW, but guess what rate you're gonna get?

The one that's posted on XE.com, DUH!

Pretty shameful that someone thinks they can jerk people around with these outright lies.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 6

5 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

some friend....did not take her.....

• Upvote 1

tick , tick , tick , tick ,    still here ....  lugi   what  the hell are you following these  butt wipes  for anyway  ?    from all of the  missed  dates  ,  missed events ,  one would think you have been fooled  too many times already ...

Luigi asks...

According to this Guru we are now exchanging.

Where are the #800, rates & the locations?

20 June 2017  Swervy McGee...

Congratulations You Get To Exchange!
If you have First Basket Currencies you have the right to ask for higher rates and get exchanged. Some people have been picked up already, and thus, will not be able to exchange, but whoever is left still holding currency at this time....
"Congratulations You Get To Exchange!"
This message is to sooth those who worry about the "chalk system," as those who will not be able to exchange have already been picked up. 
All others are AUTHORIZED to exchange their First Basket Currencies!!!! 
You may be limited as to how high above the screen rate you can go based on your "Chalk Rating" and/or your Humanitarian Plans, but even the screen rates are VERY HIGH, and will mean Trillions to most of us.
So NO WORRIES, we have all made it to the end!!!!
Congratulations!!!!
REMEMBER: DO NOT GIVE YOUR CURRENCY AWAY TO ANYONE

=======================================
May You Get Everything You Want and Live The Life Of Your Dreams/Plans

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3