Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26...We are seconds away from the RV.

Luigi1

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 2:30 PM, MisterNope said:

NOPE-A-DOPE!

Recycled lies.

NO ONE IS EXCHANGING FOR BIG BUCKS, there are no tiers, there is no 800#.

If someone DID exchange for big bucks, you would be shown proof and it would be a PUBLIC thing.
You can exchange right NOW, but guess what rate you're gonna get?

The one that's posted on XE.com, DUH!

Pretty shameful that someone thinks they can jerk people around with these outright lies.

LOL seems only a few believe said lies..........MOST SANE let all the BS roll off like water. Some let it bother them WAYYYYYYYYY to much. Some need to re-read definition of RUMORS for better clarity.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Luigi asks...

According to this Guru we are now exchanging.

Where are the #800, rates & the locations?

20 June 2017  Swervy McGee...

Congratulations You Get To Exchange!
If you have First Basket Currencies you have the right to ask for higher rates and get exchanged. Some people have been picked up already, and thus, will not be able to exchange, but whoever is left still holding currency at this time....
"Congratulations You Get To Exchange!"
This message is to sooth those who worry about the "chalk system," as those who will not be able to exchange have already been picked up. 
All others are AUTHORIZED to exchange their First Basket Currencies!!!! 
You may be limited as to how high above the screen rate you can go based on your "Chalk Rating" and/or your Humanitarian Plans, but even the screen rates are VERY HIGH, and will mean Trillions to most of us.
So NO WORRIES, we have all made it to the end!!!!
Congratulations!!!!
REMEMBER: DO NOT GIVE YOUR CURRENCY AWAY TO ANYONE

=======================================
May You Get Everything You Want and Live The Life Of Your Dreams/Plans

Luigi killing electrons is bad, bad, bad, today a Trillion Electrons were wasted because of this posting of Hog Wash and so I ask in the name of electrons everywhere resist this evil doing and post only Good Truthful Lies, not Evil Manipulative lies. When in doubt have three beers and if after three beers it still looks like Bullshit/Hogwash then it probably is. 

slide_11.jpgthree-beers.jpg

hogwashmeterred.jpg

• Upvote 2

Luigi  I think I think you are either on dope???????????????? or you are one of the biggest liars that has ever came forward ,and to you out there that keep making excuses for him are you really any better???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• Upvote 2

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interest...

Bruce is celebrating.

We are now exchanging.

Let’s go back and talk about Iraq.  Yesterday there were a series, 3 sets of announcements that were made yesterday morning and late the night before. Our Sunday night into Monday morning, and a couple more announcements that will be made tomorrow morning immediately after morning prayer close tomidnight EST tonight in that range, 12:00am to 12:30am  EST tonight.
Those announcements will be the final announcements that need to be heard about Iraq sovereignty, about the new rates that are going to be seen on their valued dinar, liberation of Mosul, and I think maybe the lower denominations that should be available in the ATM machines in Iraq. Those 4 to 5 concepts of announcements we are looking for to be made tomorrow late tonight early am.  In preparation for that, we had some confirmation that the USNs this afternoon were communicated from the Treasury that we would have the USN going live in the morning.

• Upvote 2

Luigi asks...how many times are the Gurus going to blame glitches for the halt of the RV?

Exchanges were in full affect, then halted, computer glitches, dead phone lines & power outages blamed.

Maybe the Russians rigged the RV just like the US elections. 

Was it a glitch, a power outage or dead phone lines.

Inquiring minds want to know.

Not verified...Your opine.

21 June 2017  RayRat...

Banks:  Reports came to Ray there was a glitch in the system.  Ray:  Heard that before.

POA – Ray:  Power of Attorney is just for you in case you cannot speak for yourself.

EXCHANGING:   Ray:  Contract Rate and Permanent services are two different things.  You may exchange at one bank and move your funds to another for their services.

Luigi asks is this a sign of the RV?

Out with the old & in with the new Iraq.

21 June 2017  Frank26...

Beas45: Islamic State blows up landmark Grand al-Nuri Mosque in Mosul-Iraqi military statement

Islamic State militants blew up on Wednesday the Grand al-Nuri Mosque of Mosul and its leaning minaret, an Iraqi military statement said.

(Reporting by Maher Chmaytelli; Editing by Toby Chopra)  LINK
Stevep99:  IMO…the people of Iraq, like Frank has said in the past, are a people with pride and a strong determination…they will build on this disaster and become even stronger and better for it!! Do not get discouraged about this…be excited for the people of Iraq…for they know this is the end of an era and the beginning of a NEW IRAQ!!

16 hours ago, crane said:

Luigi  I think I think you are either on dope???????????????? or you are one of the biggest liars that has ever came forward ,and to you out there that keep making excuses for him are you really any better???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Those are some pretty strong words their crane considering a number of other folks bring over similar type of items as well. I would never say that to thugs when he does.

Would you ? Just saying is all.

pp

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Oh boy 2 pages of a steaming pile on. Lets keep posting so it stays on top of all the less important stuff. 

Soooo, was anyone surprised that luigi posted more gurupoo. He will continue to post as long as people read it.  

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...

Not a GCR but a mini GCR is happening.

Put the Champagne on ice.

6-21-2017   Intel Guru RayRen98    What else to do we have?  The PM, his 3 country travel- Iran, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia.  It is believed  that he is back already.  There's already been articles that have come out about the agreement between Iran and Iraq on an International level or National level, if you want to call it that, using their currencies.  Hmm, what could that be about?    Could it be that all three are to eventually come out and say the same thing? Then, match up rate wise.  Could that be the first sign of a mini GCR and the rest to unfold accordingly?   Time will tell.  Some are expectant of it...today, later this evening.  Some... tomorrow ...a lot of scuttlebutt out there...bottom line is everybody is pushing somewhere in the vicinity of this week...we are looking pretty good folks. We're almost there.   [Should we put the champagne on ice?]  I would!  

• Upvote 1

Luigi reports there is activity in the air...

22 June 2017  AdminBill...

THERE IS ACTIVITY IN THE BACKGROUND. 

MY WORDS WILL REMAIN GUARDED UNTIL TOLD OTHERWISE.

22 June 2017  Yosef...Dinar DFCON One...
DEFense readiness CONdition (DEFCON) is an alert state an used by the United States of America Armed Forces.

The DEFCON system was developed by the Joint Chiefs of Staff and unified by special combatant commands.

DEFCON prescribes five graduated levels of readiness (or states of alert) for the U.S. military. 

It increases in severity from DEFCON 5 (least severe) to DEFCON 1 (most severe) to match varying military situations.

On Wednesday there were multiple threats inside the US Capital campus. That's lowered the DEFCON level to one. 

The military is not sharing this information publicly.

All threats were disarmed, but all government facilities are now being checked and re-checked for similar threats.

There was an entirely different threat on Tuesday night, in space with NEMPs, and was technically off the DEFCON chart stats (1-5 as pictured above).

It was defused but it was cause for delay.

There's great progress related to the RV, but there's also a specific process Obama wants to apply in the releasing of the RV and safety is paramount to it. 

I know people are very frustrated today, and I know there's a seemingly an endless list of threats and excuses. 

But we are truly on a day by day countdown now, and thus so very close to receiving our blessing after years and years of waiting. 

Do try and remain patient. Stay in gratitude at all costs. Irrationally so.

God is with us.
  • Upvote 2

"There's great progress related to the RV, but there's also a specific process Obama wants to apply in the releasing of the RV and safety is paramount to it."

Ummmm......I thought Trump is the President now.   Folks....this is why I'll have a whiskey shot at the bar before I read this rumor section on my tablet, laugh my ass off:lmao:, then have another three whiskey shots after reading this rumor section LOL :lol::drunk:

We'll get there!!  Hopefully!! :cheesehead:  Thanks Luigeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:drunk:

Edited by Freedomwish
  • Upvote 1