Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

greetings

hello all, new to the board and the community.

i am one of Chief V's converts here in the desert, having worked for him off and on for the last 2 years as a firefighter. his enthusiasm and research convinced all of us at our current fire station to invest before we missed out on an incredible opportunity. though i had always been a little skeptical, i could tell by his conviction, i had better get in on this while there was still time. we have a new, small iraqi bank that we've seen spring up here on our particular camp, and i'm hoping to make it down there soon to find out if they indeed have the smaller denominations. i may not be able to give a lot of strong intel, as i do not have the long standing connection as my former Chief, but i'm more than happy to share anything that is brought to my attention.

hope to make your aquaintance.

"KO"

• Upvote 3

Welcome Knight Owl...glad to have you aboard.

Here, here.. Welcome to you Night Owl. Another one who cant sleep. Here in Florida USA.

And let me be one of the first to say how much we here at home do appreciate all that you and and our soldiers do to keep us safe.

I Thank You for your service. And lots of good vibes to all for a healthy and safe future .. As well as a wealthy one too.. GO RV

thanks for the warm welcome, all. much appreciated. even though i'm not a soldier, it is an honor to serve those who put their necks on the line everyday. i know chief feels the same way. i have immense respect for thier sacrifice.

Welcome Knight Owl. I have the utmost respect for Chief and I am so happy that a friend of his is joining DV. I think everyone loves hearing from our men and women who are in Iraq and we do appreciate the info you provide.

Thank you for your service, stay safe and hopefully you will leave the sand pit soon!

It's always nice to have someone over there, who can tell BS when they see it! So, be sure and put the rose-colored lens sunglasses down! We're big boys and girls, and we can take it. Be safe fighting fire or gunfire, either way..you are away from your family and your country and for that You Have My Respect. Now, don't go do something stupid! k? Head straight and make sure someone's got your 6 now that Cheif is gone!

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the well wishes everyone.

I didn't make it to the bank today, but I will be running errands this coming Wednesday for my vacation starting this weekend, including military finance. If they are open, I'll see what I can find out at the Iraqi bank as well.

You all would know more than I. Anything particular I should ask/ look for?