Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CIA WHISTLEBLOWER LEAKS 47 HARD DRIVES EXPOSING OBAMA ADMINISTRATION SPYING

14 hours ago, divemaster5734 said:

If the left keeps it up, they will be responsible for bringing on a civil war, because the rest of us are sick and tired of all the insane BS.

I don't blame the guy in London that slammed the Muslims.

Actually, I think it's about time to give back what we have received.

20 minutes ago, divemaster5734 said:

I'll step away from our little inspiring discussions.

Until you guys can force yourselves to be honest, or bother to find intelligence resources that actually are intelligent, you will remain forever lost in your obtuse fog of irrelevance.

Your words not mine, divemaster......"Honestly", how exactly do you personally know these victims?  That's the thing with social media.  Once you press send on a regrettable post, it's out there forever, for all to see.....Contrary to alt-right belief, Pred Trump's biggest roadblock is his tiny twitter fingers tapping away at the keypad.  Talk to you soon.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

22 hours ago, bostonangler said:

He pled guilty... What do you call it?

I call it a weak dodge on your part - just answer the question; Bias or ignorance or both?  You claim he is a 'self professed felon'.  You came to that conclusion somehow - please share it. I'd really like to see your source.

He pled guilty to a reduced charge. Lucky break for him I guess.... Special treatment for a swamp dweller.

Do tell... what lucky break did he receive that you or I wouldn't have received?  Are you talking about the 'self professed' felony charge?  Well, if he professed to a 'Felony' why did the court charge him with a misdemeanor?

I know how much you dislike swamp dwellers as do I, so let 'er rip potato chip, let's see your sources.

Sheriff Brian Gootkin later announced in a press conference that after conducting an investigation and interviews, “there was probable cause to issue a citation to Greg Gianforte for misdemeanor assault.”

He added that “the nature of the injuries did not meet the statutory elements of felony assault.”

For the benefit of those with reading comprehension difficulties the following is provided in BOLD font: 

"Sheriff Brian Gootkin... added that 'the nature of the injuries did not meet the statutory elements of felony assault.'”

Here's a link for you to research the difference between Montana's Felony and Misdemeanor elements.  Give it a look see before you put your foot further down your throat and prepare to apologize - it's good for character development. FELONY begins with 'F' and MISDEMEANOR begins with 'M'

Further 'dodges' or refusal to engage will not be accepted. You claimed it, now own it...

GH

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, George Hayduke said:

Sheriff Brian Gootkin

No conflict of interest here in the interest of the law...

Greg Gianforte, a candidate for U.S. House of Representatives, is being investigated by Montana police after allegedly assaulting a reporter.

A key player in this major story is Brian Gootkin, the sheriff of Gallatin County, Montana who is looking into the Gianforte incident. Gootkin is a Republican, a supporter of President Donald Trump, and a donor to Greg Gianforte.

Late on Wednesday evening, Gootkin announced that Gianforte was being charged with misdemeanor assault.

Amazing how the system works and people like you still believe it is fair and balanced.....

B/A

I wonder what people would say if Sheriff Gootkin was a democrat and reduced the charge.... Hmmmmmm

Edited by bostonangler

You can wonder all you want but you still won't answer the question - I wonder why...Hmmmmm?

Perhaps it's because you haven't read the Montana Law or don't understand it or perhaps it is because you can't back up what you spew.

Come on now B/A do you even know how to have a dialogue?

You made an assertion now back it up.

We're on the same side Broham remember?

• Upvote 3

19 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

Careful George. You might be called a bully for picking a fight. :)

Lol! Me...a bully?  Nah, I'm a big soft lovable guy and a journeyman word smith.  B)

I figure if someone wants to tell lies and besmirch others character, I can at least challenge them to present supporting facts.

Stay tuned there will be more to come regarding Rep. Gianforte being a 'Self Professed Felon.'

• Upvote 3