Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New CBI Announcement 06/15/2017

yota691

1 hour ago, jg1 said:

This is my take on it.

Just work for free. Take our word for it. 

Your going to be very happy.

Thats about the size of it . . . U hit the nail on the head. Then once you've begun work, they'll move the yardstick on you, YOU say WTF, then they claim YOU don't understand and you're screwed. Slick & Dishonest is the way they do things-

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

8 hours ago, DWS112 said:

This is what I'm thinking this is saying....Hay all you invested in Iraqi Dinar! We will announce the RV on 06/25/17!!! What do you guys think? Or.... have I had to many of these? 🍺

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, copper13 said:

This is what I'm thinking this is saying....Hay all you invested in Iraqi Dinar! We will announce the RV on 06/25/17!!! What do you guys think? Or.... have I had to many of these? 🍺

YES!!!   And no...you haven't had too many!

Edited by drj
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, copper13 said:

" I drink, therefore I am " -  it's all good !  :cheesehead:

On 6/15/2017 at 8:11 AM, DWS112 said:

This announcement translated using an app on my phone says this: "Will challenge your Sunday deposit banks. On Sunday caught with 1/7.6. ...17...which will announce its results on Thursday 22 altkodira goods." 

That is the best translation I was able to get and I have no idea what it means. I wish Arabic was easier to translate.

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, saradise said:

This announcement translated using an app on my phone says this: "Will challenge your Sunday deposit banks. On Sunday caught with 1/7.6. ...17...which will announce its results on Thursday 22 altkodira goods." 

That is the best translation I was able to get and I have no idea what it means. I wish Arabic was easier to translate.

Thanks Saradise, nice seeing you. It has been sometime since we last posted. Trust all is well.  

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, saradise said:

Thank you ..but i am still none the wiser ...

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Thanks Saradise, nice seeing you. It has been sometime since we last posted. Trust all is well.  

Thank you. I've always been around, but was busy with work and life etc. To me, IMO, I really think there is a chance we will see the RV before June 30th. If we don't, it's gotta happen sometime this year. It's so nice to see so much good news coming out of Iraq. When things are hot like they are right now, I am all over it! :)

I hope all is well with you too! :)

• Upvote 6

There's a lot of stuff happening right now....the UN gave them until June 30th to come out of chapter 7 (which means they need to change their rate), there is a formal meeting scheduled for June 30th in which the UN will give Iraq back it's frozen assets. If they want their frozen millions, then they need to change their rate and come out of chapter 7 before the 30th. There's also some really interesting news on the CBI website. They are doing things they don't usually do. Something is definitely up right now and in my opinion, we are close to this happening!

• Upvote 17