Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Plans if......

txwWrestling

Ok I was wondering what everyone's plans were. For example, if it came up .10 would you cash all of what you have in or a portion hoping they would go up more. Or would you take it cash all them in and run. I know it's been a long haul, I do believe that when it does happen it will come out low and then rise up. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Ideally I'd cash out enough to pay off all my bills, mortgage etc. I'd sit on the rest and watch the market hoping for an increase. And cash out enough for a nice vacation to maybe Tahiti to rent one of those cute thatched roof bungalows and dive in for a swim from the room. :P

• Upvote 8

22 minutes ago, Sage449 said:

Ideally I'd cash out enough to pay off all my bills, mortgage etc. I'd sit on the rest and watch the market hoping for an increase. And cash out enough for a nice vacation to maybe Tahiti to rent one of those cute thatched roof bungalows and dive in for a swim from the room. :P

Great idea Sage ... me too!

• Upvote 1

Well my dreams have become parred back as I age.

1- Sky Diving..... Nope off the list

2- Gator Wrestling..... Nope off the list

3- Scuba Diving with Sharks.....Nope off the list

4- Climbing a high mountain in Canada.....Nope off the list

5- Hunting Grizzly Bears.....Nope off the list   :cowboy:

6- Riding a Bull in a Rodeo.....Nope off the list   :rodeo2:

7- Cliff Diving ( or belly flopping ) in Hawaii.....Nope off the list

8- MMA Cage match.....Nope off the list   :ph34r:

9- Entering Beauty Pageant.....Nope off the list  ( Gravity somehow found most of me )  :D

10- Cave Spelunking.....Nope off the list

All that leaves is......................:rocking-chair:

YIKES !!! anybody got a rope ??  J/K, but I would take some cookies !!

pp

• Upvote 11

13 minutes ago, Freedomwish said:

At 10 cents, I'd probably just cash out a little bit to clean up some bills....otherwise, me and my whiskey gonna' wait and do what big bro Adam suggests us to do.  Yup. :cheesehead:

I would never of guessed that about you and Whiskey FD !!  Said no one ever  :D:drunk::facepalm2:

pp

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, pokerplayer said:

Well my dreams have become parred back as I age.

1- Sky Diving..... Nope off the list

2- Gator Wrestling..... Nope off the list

3- Scuba Diving with Sharks.....Nope off the list

4- Climbing a high mountain in Canada.....Nope off the list

5- Hunting Grizzly Bears.....Nope off the list   :cowboy:

6- Riding a Bull in a Rodeo.....Nope off the list   :rodeo2:

7- Cliff Diving ( or belly flopping ) in Hawaii.....Nope off the list

8- MMA Cage match.....Nope off the list   :ph34r:

9- Entering Beauty Pageant.....Nope off the list  ( Gravity somehow found most of me )  :D

10- Cave Spelunking.....Nope off the list

All that leaves is......................:rocking-chair:

YIKES !!! anybody got a rope ??  J/K, but I would take some cookies !!

pp

you forgot one

do a davis

on the list

• Upvote 1

I think  cash out the biggest amount,the  way they play games over in Iraq ,who knows???????????? we have been dealing with thieves< and back door dealings, from the very <start of this con game ,I would really like to get out,I think that the Iraq,s in the goverment are going to play games, with there own people, no matter how bad it really hurts them,,as long as they can fill there own pockets fore most, I believe they will continue to screw there own people no matter the price????????, Dinarians  I feel  that this investment was motivated by greed, and now we are reaping the Harvest, Nothing. That should should teach everybody in this, a lesson ???

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Why is it greedy? In order to retire you need to have millions saved up from investments over a lifetime anyways or you have to live on meager social security for who knows how many years, then when you are too old to be able to care for yourself you have to sell what little possessions you may have and split that between your children before you go to the nursing home or the government takes it all. If you have money you can have assisted living and hire a nurse so you can stay home or you can live in a nice assisted living facility or a fancy nursing home where the food doesn't taste bland. Or heck you can just live on a cruise ship until you die. That's the new way to retire I hear. 

• Upvote 4