Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Clothes no good enough

Heavyduty053

Remember the story said, me and Clyde was usually out the door and running by 3:10 after being stuck in class all day we had to get to our evening activities, you know boy stuff. Accept this day Clyde told the teacher he felt sick and wanted to leave an hour before school was out. I wondered why but then I knew, Carmen and her airheaded friends really did a job on him, but it wasn't just him who caught it, it really hurt his feelings even more when they included his dad.

Being called away like that to fight in a war really made Clyde lonesome, and when you add the fact that he might get killed and then the Helicopter crash it really hit home........ when Carmen and her airheaded friends started yelling and spitting on him. Then I found out that one of Carmen's friend's had whispered to him that they were going to really get him now over me pushing her down and getting a little dirt on her new jeans. I kinda figured something was going on but this, this was really getting out of hand. Clyde is mad and hurt, I am mad and the teacher doesn't think to much of her remarks either.

I was not going to let  them do my friend that way, I don't care what it takes. They have went to far and need to be taught a lesson. Usually its boys doing stuff like this, but this is girls, bullying my friend. I took off running until I got to Clyde's house and his mother said he was inside sick, throwing up and I told her what had happened. I could see the fuming in her face, it was bad enough that they said these things against her husband but what they did against her son was not going to slip by unnoticed. She left work early the next day and went to the school about the time school was out and talked with the teacher, then she talked to the principle  and the principle called all the girls in and had a good old "Come to Jesus meeting with them".

The teacher told the principle about comparing Carmen's clothes to Clyde's with patches and then about them bad mouthing his father while he was serving his country, then about the crash and i think he didn't like it to well. All the girls left the principles office crying and Carmen's mama was telling her she was going to be taught a good lesson over her stupid little acts. You see all this meeting took place as school was ending and the principle's office was right outside our classroom so I got a front row seat on the bench in the hall.

The next day Carmen came in wearing blue jeans with patches on them just like ours. She looked like she was gonna have a nervous breakdown. Oh! you could tell she was fuming but her mother made her wear them just to prove a point that she was no better than any one else. Her friends were stunned but yet they got their own punishments. Clyde and me, well we just smiled and went on about our daily routines. No more was ever said about patches or Vietnam or Baby killers from any little airheaded school girls that didn't know what they were talking about. Everything was back to normal at school and in the neighborhood. Course Carmen still has a burr under her saddle about it because her mother made her wear those patches for a month but she wouldn't dare open her mouth. As for me and Clyde we got busy being boys again.

• Upvote 5