Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Site Support

crashtestdummy - I'm not sure why your support tab isn't working.   I can't help you there.    This is the correct place to post a question about the support tab.  

Any questions about a Name Reserve or IBC should be posted in the IBC forum.   You're showing as IBC so you should be able to access that forum.   Hope that helps.     

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, paperboy said:

crashtestdummy - I'm not sure why your support system" rel="">support tab isn't working.   I can't help you there.    This is the correct place to post a question about the support system" rel="">support tab.  

Any questions about a Name Reserve info" rel="">Name Reserve or IBC should be posted in the IBC forum.   You're showing as IBC so you should be able to access that forum.   Hope that helps.     

Hello paperboy, guess what? Now you can't say nobody has ever got sent back to newbie school. lmao.I DID!!! Long true story but my pc and mousie got me good.  I wrote Julie again to see about fixing MY problem, lord help me. I went under your name at bootom of page and I got you, WOW . Just thought I would tell you the newbie thing can't get into OSI. Yake care everybody and have a nice.

:wave: for now

You might not ever see me again right paperboy LMAO

• Upvote 1

I just tried it also.   It does nothing for me on the first click, but a second click brings up the "New Request" button.  You should be able to submit your problem or question there.  

And Moxie - something tells me we'll be seeing you again - and probably more often.  LOL    

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, paperboy said:

I just tried it also.   It does nothing for me on the first click, but a second click brings up the "New Request" button.  You should be able to submit your problem or question there.  

And Moxie - something tells me we'll be seeing you again - and probably more often.  LOL    

" I'm BACK" lmao what trouble I can get into, oh lordy.  :shrug: I had nightmares being a NEWBIE again but that 1 post of mine when I found out how to use the little yellow creatures was PRICELESS !!  paperboy should I repost it?? I have that one plus 1 more in a folder.  :lmao:  Poor Juile might delete any more emails from me, I wouldn't blame her!  I will give you an apple if we ever meet for being a GREAT teacher.  :woot: ha ha Those support buttons  will be the death of me yet but I put that button in a folder. Have a good day everybody. I'll be back!!

:wave:  for now

time for a few :drunk:

• Upvote 1

On 6/13/2017 at 8:15 PM, paperboy said:

How many ferrets do you have?  I have 3

KathyJB -  I only have one.    the little guy in my profile passed away sadly a few years back.   So we got another one -  a little female that looks very similar to your profile pic.   She's 3 now & just as much fun as our first little guy.    They are hilarious, aren't they?   Love 'em!     

• Upvote 1