Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Governor of Nineveh calls for the arrest of those accused of the fall of Mosul, including Nujaifi

yota691

Maliki defends himself on the fall of Mosul and attacked the independence referendum Kurdistan Region

Maliki defends himself on the fall of Mosul and attacked the independence referendum Kurdistan Region

57 minutes ago

Twilight News / attributed Vice President Nuri Kamal al-Maliki on Monday the cause of the fall of the city of Mosul, al-grip Daesh during his reign of Iraq in mid-2014 to the fatwas of atonement, returned a referendum for the independence of the Kurdistan Region from within the "projects targeting the unity of Iraq."

Maliki said in his speech during the ceremony, which was held to mark the third anniversary of the founding of the popular crowd passage that "fatwas of atonement and the province to participate in the government and the assassination of elites and competencies and targeting innocent people and all those who support the new political system under the pretext of resisting the occupier was the introductions to the stage Daesh," adding that " Mosul fell more than once, as well as Fallujah during the presence of foreign troops in Iraq, and this indicates that the issue has roots and causes. "

"The tents of the sit-in and the subsequent all projects targeting alone Iraq, and today we are witnessing mesmerized division and the referendum for self-determination is part of these projects," explaining that "community infrastructure sound is the solution to a stable Iraq," as he put it.

Maliki reiterated his call for a "large and active participation in the elections to form a majority government, which will address the negatives that governments were experiencing."

Keywords: 

• Upvote 3

Monday, June 12, 2017 13:02

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
, Vice President Nuri al - Maliki , on Monday, that "treason" , which committed some of  the political and security leaders caused the entry of the "Daesh" to Iraq , while noting that the "factions of the Islamic Resistance" and the popular crowd succeeded in redressing this "treason ". 

Maliki said in his speech during the ceremony , which was held to mark the third anniversary of the founding of the popular crowd traffic, Tkult Alsumaria News, a copy of which, " The opinions of atonement and the province to participate in the government and the assassination of elites and competencies and targeting innocent people and all those who support the new political system under the pretext of resisting the occupier was introductions to the stage Daesh. "

Maliki said that " Mosul fell more than once, as well as Fallujah during the presence of foreign troops in Iraq , and this indicates that the case has roots and causes , " pointing out that "factions of the Islamic Resistance and formations of the popular crowd succeeded in redressing the case of treason committed by some of the political and security leaders that thanks entered Daesh to Iraq. " 

He said al - Maliki, to " the need to consolidate efforts and put aside their differences and conflicts because the next phase of dangerous and needs to come together and support," pointing out that " the tents of the sit -in and the subsequent all projects targeting alone Iraq, and today we are witnessing mesmerized division and the referendum for self - determination are part of those projects, and community infrastructure sound is the solution to a stable Iraq. " 

He renewed his call to "large and active participation in the elections to form a majority government , which will address the negatives that governments suffer", praising " the efforts of the armed forces who are engaged in battles with the popular crowd formations against the forces of terrorism." 

He said Vice President Nuri al - Maliki, on Thursday (April 6, 2017) that the international and regional conflict is produced from the organization "Daesh" in Iraq, as called for addressing foreign schemes that seek to tear Iraq and stirring sectarian strife in it.
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

I blew coffee out my nose. This guy is a scourge. Not only on Iraq, the entire Arab world. Under his command, the military dropped their weapons, put on dresses and ran like a bunch of school girls. He should be swinging by a rope now. Not just for Mosul, but all the death, destruction, carnage damage he has done to his country that will take decades to repair. Adam M we need a grim reaper or shooting squad emoji for every time this moron opens his mouth.

:butt-kicking:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Blame everyone & everything else .... right out of the Hildabeast Cookbook for Communists 

Keep waiting for him to quote her ( ala Benghazi ) "At this point, what does it really matter !! "

p.s. KB will always hate her for that !!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

4 hours ago, yota691 said:

, Vice President Nuri al - Maliki , on Monday, that "treason" , which committed some of  the political and security leaders caused the entry of the "Daesh" to Iraq , while noting that the "factions of the Islamic Resistance" and the popular crowd succeeded in redressing this "treason ". 

Well since YOU were the commander in chief of the army, this must be a confession to treason!

OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, 235snack said:

Well since YOU were the commander in chief of the army, this must be a confession to treason!

OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

Sure sounds like it to us.  Yup one quick LOP  next case step down !

• Upvote 2

I have family in Arkansas.....Husband has a cousin that is friends with someone that worked with here back in the day....Never anything nice to say about here...even before Bill was Governor. She was a bad lawyer, was never wrong and had a huge temper even then. She always said she wondered how a recording never was leaked to the press. She would go on rants that seemed never ending

• Upvote 6

35 minutes ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

I have family in Arkansas.....Husband has a cousin that is friends with someone that worked with here back in the day....Never anything nice to say about here...even before Bill was Governor. She was a bad lawyer, was never wrong and had a huge temper even then. She always said she wondered how a recording never was leaked to the press. She would go on rants that seemed never ending

Thanks SnowGlobe, just confirms what we all thought or knew.  :tiphat:

• Upvote 4

Parliament seeks Maliki trial over Mosul fall to ISIS

June 12 2017 03:29 PM
Nouri al-Maliki
Nouri al-Maliki

The parliamentary legal committee requested on Monday the attorney general to reopen the issue of Mosul's fall in ISIS' grip, a move that will lead to the trial of Iraqi officials, including former prime minister Nouri al-Maliki. 

The Iraqi Parliament voted in 2015 on this issue and referred it to the judicial system to take the necessary measures.

Mohsen al-Saadon, head of the parliamentary legal committee, called on the government to follow up this issue and be aware of its development.     

The parliament voted in August 2015 on a report calling for the prosecution of al-Maliki and 35 Iraqi officials over the fall of Mosul city to ISIS.

The terrorist group's seizure of Mosul, Iraq's second city, in June 2014 as it swept across the Syrian border and declared a modern caliphate, exposed once and for all the brokenness of the system left in place by the 2003-2011 US occupation.

It has left the Baghdad government dependent on Shiite militias, many funded and assisted by neighboring Iran, to defend the capital and recapture lost ground.

It is estimated that there are a few of ISIS terrorists left in the second largest city of Iraq. It is expected that they will desperately defend the last pocket of the city that has been once their main stronghold in Iraq. 

Last Modified: 06 12 2017 05:35 PM
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Hillarious was kicked off of the Watergate case because she was dishonest I believe.

I thought she looked familiar when her husband was running and a friend of 

mine reminded me of it. There was a pic of her in the paper with thick glasses on.

I don't know where to look for it.  Ugly picture too.

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, nannab said:

Hillarious was kicked off of the Watergate case because she was dishonest I believe.

mine reminded me of it. There was a pic of her in the paper with thick glasses on.

Image result for hillary watergate

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

I can not prove what she has told us...but hey...I think Hillarious has backed up these statements over the past few years.

1 hour ago, nannab said:

That is just all the acid slowly leaking out of her pores and negatively disturbing her aura. I can almost guarnatee you no Secret Service voted for her as she hated them and they hated her. I would just imagine that the scaly mean snake hiding in the tall grass could not stand anyone watching her for obvious reasons. She being the low down rotton egg she is most likely was too paranoid to even see they were there to protect her stupid bo`hiney......

Edited by jcfrag
  • Upvote 1

Maliki: treason committed by political and security leaders caused the entry of Iraq Daesh . . . ......  The same political and security leaders that were busy paying 50,000 "Ghost Soldiers" good money to NOT be there. How could he have NOT known about that one, there by confirming his guilt in the whole plot to dismantle Iraq for Iran.

Did anyone else notice his hand strategically placed "palm side up" as if begging in the second picture of this thread????    :D

Edited by jcfrag
  • Upvote 1

Parliament seeks Maliki trial over Mosul fall to ISIS

I just absolutely adore the Iraqi Parliament these days. They are on a mission that time has not yet interfered with. They are focused and razer sharp to cut away the fat, leaving only the meat and bone. I am optimistic that the end of Ramadan may well be the doorway to Iraq's successful transformation. Fingers crossed and prayers said, we can only hope for there sake the worst of the dirty work is done for these guys.....

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

ok outside the box....

I think one day we will be glad that parliament had a tendency to drag their feet. It was because they were mostly "bad" guys that did not have Iraq's best interest at heart. It seems that Abadi has most/all or maybe a majority of them gone and now we can see some real progress...like what has been going on lately!!!!!!

Sounds good to me!!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

35 minutes ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

ok outside the box....

I think one day we will be glad that parliament had a tendency to drag their feet. It was because they were mostly "bad" guys that did not have Iraq's best interest at heart. It seems that Abadi has most/all or maybe a majority of them gone and now we can see some real progress...like what has been going on lately!!!!!!

Sounds good to me!!!!!

So True So True!!! ;)

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Governor of Nineveh calls for the arrest of those accused of the fall of Mosul, including Nujaifi