Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Financial Operations Of: Lifting All The Barriers Imposed On The Central Bank Of Iraq After Its Actions Against Money Laundering 

13899.jpg

Economy News _ Baghdad:

A member of the Committee on Economy and Investment Parliamentary Najiba Najib, on Monday, that all amounts of foreign loans went to investment projects in the country.

According to Najib in a press interview he followed the "Economy News" that the 2017 loans covered the shortfall in the state budget all have gone to investment projects, indicating that those loans were from the International Monetary America Fund and the World Bank Group, Germany, Japan, Britain and the Islamic Bank and others.

She added that those projects concerned with electricity, health, and the reconstruction of the liberated areas, and will repay those amounts of low interest, noting that the money will be spent in place in order to identify disbursement by donors where it is hard to get cases of corruption.

Views 68   Date Added 08/05/2017 - 11:51   Last updated 05/08/2017 - 13:07   No. Content 7437
  • Upvote 6

Iraq's expectations of obtaining loans worth $ 3 billion

Hits: 926

Iraq's expectations of obtaining loans worth $ 3 billion

08-05-2017 09:37 PM

Euphrates -

Expected Prime Minister for Financial Affairs Advisor to the appearance of Mohammed Saleh said that Iraq gets international loans from various quarters of $ 3 billion in the current year, referring to the international community 's support for Iraq in order to pass from the current financial crisis. 

Saleh said in a statement that the international financial community shows a deep understanding and support wide so that Iraq is going through the current financial crisis , a healthy addition to the impressive victories in the war on terror.

He explained that, based on the general budget of the Federal Act of 2017, there is a different external funding sources are expected to get under which Iraq on international loans from various donors could reach $ 3 billion this year, both from the World Bank or the International Monetary Fund or the big seven industrialized countries group including some European Union countries.

• Upvote 3

• yota691 changed the title to Saleh expects Iraq to get loans worth $ 3 billion this year

Monday, May 8, 2017 21:23

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
predicted Prime Minister for Financial Affairs Advisor to the appearance of Mohammed Saleh , Monday, to get Iraq on international loans from various quarters of $ 3 billion in the current year, referring to the international community 's support for Iraq in order to pass from the current financial crisis. 

Saleh said in a statement Alsumaria News received a copy of it, that " the international financial community shows a deep understanding and support wide so that Iraq is going through the current financial crisis , a healthy addition to the impressive victories in the war on terror."

•  

He explained that, "based on the general budget of the Federal Act of 2017 , there is a different external funding sources are expected to get under which Iraq on international loans from various donors could reach $ 3 billion this year , both from the World Bank or the International Monetary Fund or the Group of Seven industrialized countries including some large EU countries. "
  • Upvote 4

Add a rate to your currency and you won't have to borrow. Put on big boy pants

and play with the world banking. You will make a lot of money like all banks do

and you have it free and clear then oil will rise again and you will be golden. Just a

thought. 

• Upvote 2

Financial advisor to the government: the fact that the financing of the $ 3 billion International

economy

Since 08/05/2017 20:43 am (Baghdad time)

31_1.jpg

Baghdad balances News

Explained Prime Minister for Financial Affairs, Dr. Mohammed Saleh, Advisor to the appearance of the fact that the 3 billion that can be obtained by Iraq from international funding sources.

And Saleh said in a statement received / scales News / copy of it, that "based on the general budget of the Federal Act of 2017, there is a different external funding sources are expected to which Iraq gets international loans from various donors could reach ($ 3 billion) in this year both from the World Bank or the IMF or large, including some EU countries, the seven industrialized countries group. "

Saleh stressed that the international financial community seems understanding Amaaka and broad support for Iraq passes from the current financial its crisis, a healthy addition to the impressive victories in the war on terror. It ended 29 / m h n

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

Thanks Yota, need to start standing on their own two feet.  :twothumbs:

It's astonishing how the $$$$$$ keeps flowing like wine into Iraq - No Currency Yet, Bazillions of Barrels of Oil, Mineral Rich, Fighting a Full Blown War against ISIS in Mosul ( with a little help from their Friends ), countless countries helping to rebuild their infrastructure -  THEY KNOW something we don't  - We're the Mushrooms ! Fed Crap & Kept in the Dark !

Can't help but think that we're gonna see something POP - Hell these Pin Heads could still drag this thing out for god knows how long if they chose, that could still happen and I don't put it past 'em.

Just seems that there's too much riding on this for Iraq to keep on doing what they're doing, Things Gotta Change Pronto Like.

• Upvote 6

just a thought. they've gotten 3 billion in loans. to pay back, not counting interest, in their current currency would be several trillion dinar. but if they rv at just one to one, they would pay back just 3 billion dinar + interest.

maybe they're just holding off the rv till all possible loans are granted and then rv.

• Upvote 4

• yota691 changed the title to Iraq will resume its negotiations with the International Monetary Fund next Wednesday in Amman

Iraq will resume its negotiations with the International Monetary Fund next Wednesday in Amman

Hits: 759

Iraq will resume its negotiations with the International Monetary Fund next Wednesday in Amman

29-05-2017 12:59 PM

Euphrates -

An official source in the government today said that Iraq will resume its negotiations with the International Monetary Fund next Wednesday in the Jordanian capital Amman to discuss the credit cooperation agreement signed in 2015. 

The source said that an Iraqi delegation headed by the Minister of Finance Agency Abdul - Razzaq al-Essa will resume next Wednesday talks with the IMF and World Bank international cooperation on the credit agreement signed by Iraq in 2015 for a loan of $ 3 billion , an interest rate not exceeding 2%. Adding that the Iraqi delegation includes the central bank governor on the Keywords, Advisor to the Prime Minister for Financial Affairs appearance of Mohammed Saleh, and officials in the ministries of oil, finance and planning. 

The financial advisor to the Prime Minister, the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, described on 24 April 2017 Iraqi talks with the IMF positive, stressing that the international reserves of Iraq are still within the level of security, noting that the World Bank promised to support funding programs for the advancement of infrastructure and reconstruction.

• Upvote 7

My wife is rolling her eyes  :rolleyes:  asking - " just exactly how much longer are we all going to be dragged thru the weeds with this ? "  She's former Army too, and gets it, and especially about Mosul. 

I think it's more out of frustration than anything else. :rocking-chair:

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

My wife is rolling her eyes  :rolleyes:  asking - " just exactly how much longer are we all going to be dragged thru the weeds with this ? "  She's former Army too, and gets it, and especially about Mosul. 

I think it's more out of frustration than anything else. :rocking-chair:

Id tell my wife no later than June 10. But then again I'm glad I was a kid when I got into this investment and still not married Lol

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, WaitIsOver said:

Id tell my wife no later than June 10. But then again I'm glad I was a kid when I got into this investment and still not married Lol

She's been a good sport ( mostly ) these past 14 years.

I'd be lying if I said this has been a pleasant 14 years roller coaster ride

• Upvote 3

• yota691 changed the title to The Financial Operations Of: Lifting All The Barriers Imposed On The Central Bank Of Iraq After Its Actions Against Money Laundering 
  • yota691 featured this topic