Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Flat Earth - Researching it

bigwave

8 minutes ago, Indraman said:

Interesting...I will have to look into this. Thanks for the info. I did not know it was taught back in the 80's...my formidable Jr High and High School years were in the 80's, and I don't recall ever having a discussion around whether or not the Earth was flat. 

Indy 

Well I was done High School for several years by then and I never had a class either were they taught that.

:rolleyes:  pp

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:
4 hours ago, Fly said:

The spiritual effects of the “kingdom of Heaven” have not yet ‘come down’ as it were (from spiritual Heaven) to the earth, (Mat 6:9,10) (Re 21:1-4) and when it does; the earth will still remain in the/a physical universe.

Tell that to the Holy Spirit.

Once again your choice is in avoiding the questions; and instead directing your comments as in a downward direction hoping to discredit the massage, can you be a little more specific with your comments please.

Starting with, telling what, to the Holy Spirit?         

4 hours ago, Fly said:

When looking up, day or night you are observing the physical universe, not a spiritual universe where God now resides. In the house of my Father are many dwelling places (or “abodes” some translation). (John14:2a) 

When looking up at night you see,"outer darkness", with fallen angels in chains suffering wailing and weeping and nashing of teeth cause they are neither on the earth nor in the presence of God.

Some like pattieangle and I see God’s amazing beautiful creation.

Rebellious angels read more, Tartarus: https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200004329?q=tartarus&p=par

Also consider reading Re 12:7-9 is very clear were the “fallen angels” are now confined.  

If you look up during the day all you see is the , "greater light", of the day and clouds amongst other living things. Oh and let us not forget that dome God called the,"firmament". Where the water above the earth was separated from  the water below the earth.

Iron dome or expanse, read more:  https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200001461

As for the many dwelling places of my God you might wanna rethink that shining city on a hill thing. The New Jerusalem is described exactly as it is to appear. 

So is it in the physical realm or not!..?

You’re spewing personal thinking as fact and /or reality and I can’t help but notice void solid references, and what are you talking about “shining city on a hill thing”?

New Jerusalem read more: https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200003242

New Jerusalem is real in that it is God’s heavenly Kingdom arrangement, heavenly rulership wear as Jesus now currently is placed as King of said Kingdom buy God. Those blessed to live under this rulership when it is over the earth, will enjoy and see the effects of the Kingdom in their lives but the kingdom will be ruling from heaven. You can’t physically observe God’s Kingdom? No; only spiritually with the mind’s spiritual eye can it be seen, just like you won’t be able to physically see it then, but it will be a lot easier to observe it spiritually while physically living under its effect. Read Re 21:1-4   

UPS just arrived two days early, Yes!…truck parts are here!!

That’s enough for now anyway, LGD I hope you take a closer look at the material, likely though someone else will beneficial from it.      

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Not  really sure where your going with that post Fly. I am  just as confused now as ever...LOL

But that's easy to do with me !   :)

pp

Pokerplayer… liken to what Jim1cor13 stated “attempt to take religious allegory literally which just adds to confusion.”

The bible in no way supports the earth is flat belief, just as it does not support many common false teachings, which are widely believed, practiced and fallowed today.

The argument in support of such false teaching is founded mostly on emotion and not sound clear reasoning that harmonize throughout the bible theme as a whole.

If truth is what you want it’s up to you to dig deeper and sort through the misconceptions and lies.

Sorry for the confusion

Fly

Edited by Fly
remove support hypper link
  • Upvote 3

18 hours ago, Fly said:

In short; the physical universe is in no way the “kingdom of the heavens” of the Bible.

18 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

The Kingdom of Heaven is within you and all around you. Split a piece of wood and I am there, lift up a stone and you will find me.

The Truth about the Kingdom

God’s Kingdom was the major theme of Christ’s teaching, and it is mentioned more than a hundred times in the Gospels. Early in his ministry, Jesus said: “I must declare the good news of the kingdom of God, because for this I was sent forth.” He taught his followers to pray: “Let your kingdom come.”—Luke 4:43; 11:2.

What, then, is the Kingdom? According to The New Thayer’s Greek English Lexicon, the Greek word translated “kingdom” in the Bible means first, “royal power, kingship, dominion, rule” and second, “the territory subject to the rule of a king.” From this we would logically conclude that God’s Kingdom is a literal government administered by a King. Is this the case?

Yes, it is, and the King is none other than Jesus Christ. Before Jesus’ birth the angel Gabriel said to Mary: “This one will be great and will be called Son of the Most High; and Jehovah God will give him the throne of David his father.” (Luke 1:32) Jesus’ receiving a throne proves that he is a King, a governmental Ruler. Also proving that the Kingdom is a literal government is the prophecy of Isaiah: “Unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder . . . Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end.”—Isaiah 9:6, 7, King James Version.

Where does Jesus rule? In Jerusalem? No. The prophet Daniel saw a vision of Jesus receiving the Kingdom, and his vision locates Jesus in heaven. (Daniel 7:13, 14) This agrees with the way Jesus spoke of the Kingdom. He often called it “the kingdom of the heavens.” (Matthew 10:7; 11:11, 12) It also agrees with Jesus’ words to Pilate when Jesus was on trial before him: “My kingdom is no part of this world. If my kingdom were part of this world, my attendants would have fought that I should not be delivered up to the Jews. But, as it is, my kingdom is not from this source.” (John 18:36) Has your minister or priest taught you that Jesus’ Kingdom is a real government, ruling from heaven? Or has he taught you that the Kingdom is merely something that exists in the heart? If so, he has been stealing God’s words from you.

Notice, though, that in the Lord’s Prayer (the “Our Father”), Jesus taught his followers to pray for God’s Kingdom to come and only then told them to pray: “Let your [God’s] will take place, as in heaven, also upon earth.” (Matthew 6:10) In other words, men do not make the Kingdom come by doing God’s will. It is the coming of the Kingdom that causes God’s will to be done on earth. How?

Listen to what the prophecy of Daniel chapter 2, verse 44, says: “In the days of those kings [human rulers in the time of the end] the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be brought to ruin. . . . It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms.” No wonder Jesus said that his Kingdom was no part of this world! Rather, the Kingdom is going to destroy the kingdoms, the governments, of this earth and take their place in ruling mankind. As the God-given government of mankind, it will then see to it that God’s will is done on earth.

The reason for such drastic action on the part of the Kingdom becomes clearer when we consider who is in control of this world. The apostle John wrote: “The whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one.” (1 John 5:19) “The wicked one” is Satan the Devil, whom Paul called “the god of this system of things.” (2 Corinthians 4:4) There is no way that institutions in a world whose god is Satan the Devil can be identified with the Kingdom of God.

This is one reason why Jesus did not get involved in politics. When Jewish nationalists tried to make him a king, he avoided them. (John 6:15) As we have seen, he told Pilate frankly: “My kingdom is no part of this world.” And in harmony with this, he said of his followers: “They are no part of the world, just as I am no part of the world.” (John 17:16) Therefore, religious leaders who teach that the coming of God’s Kingdom is hastened by reformation within this system of things and who encourage their flocks to work to that end are false prophets. They steal the force and effect of what the Bible really says.

Edited by Fly
  • Upvote 3

19 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

IT'S A FOOTSTOOL PEOPLE. BEFORE THE THRONE OF GOD. 

Or else the bible is a lie

When looking up, day or night you are observing the physical universe, not a spiritual universe where God now resides

By the way this statement is EXACTLY why the devil wants everyone to think that the earth is a ball in a universe. Because that means that God is not looking down directly on you. But must transverse some mythical supernatural spiritual universe to get here. :facepalm3: PLEASE :facepalm1:

What I’m hearing is exactly as this belief sounds; in order to believe in the flat earth “belief”, you must accept that; God the creator of all things spiritual and physical has major limitations with what he’s able to observe of his own creation.

“Lift up your eyes to heaven and see. Who has created these things? It is the One who brings out their army by number; He calls them all by name. Because of his vast dynamic energy and his awe-inspiring power, Not one of them is missing. (Isaiah 40:26)

He counts the number of the stars; He calls all of them by name. Our Lord is great and is mighty in power; His understanding is beyond measure. (Psalm 147:4,5)

It’s not the bible that’s a lie…

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, Fly said:

The argument in support system" rel="">support of such false teaching is founded mostly on emotion and not sound clear reasoning that harmonize throughout the bible theme as a whole.

If truth is what you want it’s up to you to dig deeper and sort through the misconceptions and lies.

Thank you Fly for the simplicity.

"And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Advocate to be with you forever - the Spirit of truth. The world cannot receive Him, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him. But you do know Him, for He abides with you and He will be in you." John 14:7

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, Fly said:

Pokerplayer… liken to what Jim1cor13 stated “attempt to take religious allegory literally which just adds to confusion.”

The bible in no way supports the earth is flat belief, just as it does not support system" rel="">support many common false teachings, which are widely believed, practiced and fallowed today.

The argument in support system" rel="">support of such false teaching is founded mostly on emotion and not sound clear reasoning that harmonize throughout the bible theme as a whole.

Sorry for the confusion

Fly

And here is where you and your," Advocate", attempt to lure me into some sort of religious debate. But I will respectfully decline. I would like to leave you both with one thought, If God is so all powerful as you rightly suggest then how come he didn't just come out in HIS WORD and tell us that we're living on a ball in a vast nothingness universe? Or do you think that is just too simplistic for Him? 

As for what we're living on that is up to the individual to decide. I choose to listen to the Holy Spirit for all my decisions. That is because I choose to ,"seek ye first the Kingdom of Heaven that all these things might be added unto me".
And what are the,"things", that interest me the most? Certainly not the things of this world but the things of Heaven. I choose to believe the WHOLE WORD OF GOD. I choose to take it at its face value. I see no need for mans interpretation for I have the indwelling Holy Spirit and he shall lead me into all truth.  To tell the truth I am stunned that intelligent men like you and George look to men for guidance and not the Holy Spirit only. Look at what man has done with all that God has given him. In the some six thousand yrs that man has existed we have managed to destroy nearly everything that God intended for good, and you listen to man? 
:facepalm2:

I'm not asking either of you to  believe that the earth is flat. I am asking both of you to seek the knowledge of the Holy Spirit. What he will show you both is between you and him. That is how come I no longer allow myself to become upset when someone sees things a little different than I do. Because I have strived all my life to see with the eyes of the Holy Spirit. Usually only to fail miserably, but always to grow from the experience. :tiphat: 

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

To tell the truth I am stunned that intelligent men like you and George look to men for guidance and not the Holy Spirit only. Look at what man has done with all that God has given him. In the some six thousand yrs that man has existed we have managed to destroy nearly everything that God intended for good, and you listen to man? :facepalm2:

I appreciate the compliment LGD but I think you completely missed the simple reading and intent of John 14:17.

Jesus Christ is speaking: "And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Advocate to be with you forever - the Spirit of truth -..."

The Advocate or Spirit of Truth Jesus Christ is referring to 'is' the Holy Spirit.

Jesus Christ then clarifies 'Who' the Spirit of Truth is by identifying Him as a person (Third Person of the Trinity) sent by God the Father and why the world does not know Him: "The world cannot receive Him, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him. But you do know Him, for He abides with you and He will be in you." John 14:7 

I think Fly would agree with me that it is wise to seek guidance from men... Holy Spirit filled men of God.  The very Gospel you have submitted to for your redemption was provided to you by God the Father, Jesus Christ the Son and the Holy Spirit through sixty six books of the Bible written by approximately 40 Holy Spirit inspired scribes; men. In other words, you can not know what you know about your faith, without that knowledge having first been provided to you by someone else.

Here are a couple of questions for you;  

• I would like to learn just one thing from you: Did you receive the Spirit by works of the Law, or by hearing with faith?
  • Does God lavish His Spirit on you and work miracles among you because you practice the Law, or because you hear and believe?

They're simple enough questions.

The same author* answered those questions with: 

• Consequently, faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of Christ.

Now, whether or not a person believes the earth is flat or round has no bearing on his/her salvation and shouldn't cause division between true saints; it is not a salvation issue.

As for me, I agree with Job:  "I have heard of You by the hearing of the ear; But now my eyes see You..."

* Apostle Paul, Galatians 3:2, Galatians 3:5, Romans 10:17

• Upvote 4

You just gotta know, I can't help myself but weigh in on this or atleast voice my approval and disapproval.  So here we go again!

Fly and George, I could not agree more.  Plus you both have managed to explain and  bring out the word of God in truth.  Whether the earth is round or flat (I believe round) has absolutely nothing to do with my salvation and I feel quite insulted when one tries to express they are and possibly the only one that the Holy Spirit dwells in for if He dwelt in me, I surely would know the earth is flat....please!   One more thing, I agree with fly, this is a physical earth, our Lord has not come and we will not have a spiritual world/earth until God's Kingdom has come.  We only see things physically right now, the earth, stars, sky, sun and Moon...God is in heaven and Jesus sits at His right hand for the time until God's plan unfolds....it is true, we have spiritual battles but our eyes are physical at the moment.

Just wanted to commend you both for bringing truth to the forum with your loving care.  Someday, I too may be that nice, I've still got along way and much learning to do about being nice

Thank you

barb

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, learning all i can said:

You just gotta know, I can't help myself but weigh in on this or atleast voice my approval and disapproval.  So here we go again!

Fly and George, I could not agree more.  Plus you both have managed to explain and  bring out the word of God in truth.  Whether the earth is round or flat (I believe round) has absolutely nothing to do with my salvation and I feel quite insulted when one tries to express they are and possibly the only one that the Holy Spirit dwells in for if He dwelt in me, I surely would know the earth is flat....please!   One more thing, I agree with fly, this is a physical earth, our Lord has not come and we will not have a spiritual world/earth until God's Kingdom has come.  We only see things physically right now, the earth, stars, sky, sun and Moon...God is in heaven and Jesus sits at His right hand for the time until God's plan unfolds....it is true, we have spiritual battles but our eyes are physical at the moment.

Just wanted to commend you both for bringing truth to the forum with your loving care.  Someday, I too may be that nice, I've still got along way and much learning to do about being nice

Thank you

barb

Barb I never said, nor did I ever intend to imply that you don't have the Holy Spirit. So please forgive that misunderstanding. I know that you have the Holy Spirit because I have seen him work in you.  You are correct that what we're are living on is irrelevant to what is living in us. As I have already stated, I was not attempting to force anyone to accept what I believe that the Holy Spirit has shown me. I am attempting to get fellow believers to understand that salvation is just the beginning of faith. And as Paul stated many times there are many mysteries of the Holy Word. I seriously doubt that anyone can learn them all this side of Glory. Please don't be angry with me simply because I may see something different than others do. That is just human nature. 

6 hours ago, George Hayduke said:

• Consequently, faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of Christ.

I couldn't agree with that statement more. I was without a doubt saved by Grace through Faith and that the gift of God. I know this because I find it IMPOSSIBLE  to follow the law. Though the Holy Spirit does give me more strength every day. But I would like to expound a bit on the hearing of the Word of God. I have the glorious benefit of being a trucker and owning the James Earl Jones New Testament on CD. I listen to it every weekday for hours on end. If one wants their faith to grow I suggest doing something like that. For , Faith doth cometh by the HEARING OF THE WORD. I find it a terrible thing that the devil has so filled peoples time with so many,"Important things to do". So much so that about the only time that a Christian ever hears the word of God is on Sunday. Which would explain why most don't know that Sunday is not the Sabbath. 

I like to think of it like this, "man shall not live by bread and water alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God". How long will I live if I only feed my body one hour a week? 

Again It was not my intention to change the way in which anyone thinks, I only wish to place within the discussion what I perceive to be true. And also how I came to my understanding. As with Barb I meant no disrespect to you or anyone else. Nor was I attempting to suggest that anyone here wasn't blessed with the indwelling Holy Spirit. 

With all my love 

Scotty 

• Upvote 5

6 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Barb I never said, nor did I ever intend to imply that you don't have the Holy Spirit. So please forgive that misunderstanding. I know that you have the Holy Spirit because I have seen him work in you.  You are correct that what we're are living on is irrelevant to what is living in us. As I have already stated, I was not attempting to force anyone to accept what I believe that the Holy Spirit has shown me. I am attempting to get fellow believers to understand that salvation is just the beginning of faith. And as Paul stated many times there are many mysteries of the Holy Word. I seriously doubt that anyone can learn them all this side of Glory. Please don't be angry with me simply because I may see something different than others do. That is just human nature. 

I couldn't agree with that statement more. I was without a doubt saved by Grace through Faith and that the gift of God. I know this because I find it IMPOSSIBLE  to follow the law. Though the Holy Spirit does give me more strength every day. But I would like to expound a bit on the hearing of the Word of God. I have the glorious benefit of being a trucker and owning the James Earl Jones New Testament on CD. I listen to it every weekday for hours on end. If one wants their faith to grow I suggest doing something like that. For , Faith doth cometh by the HEARING OF THE WORD. I find it a terrible thing that the devil has so filled peoples time with so many,"Important things to do". So much so that about the only time that a Christian ever hears the word of God is on Sunday. Which would explain why most don't know that Sunday is not the Sabbath. 

I like to think of it like this, "man shall not live by bread and water alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God". How long will I live if I only feed my body one hour a week? 

Again It was not my intention to change the way in which anyone thinks, I only wish to place within the discussion what I perceive to be true. And also how I came to my understanding. As with Barb I meant no disrespect to you or anyone else. Nor was I attempting to suggest that anyone here wasn't blessed with the indwelling Holy Spirit. 

With all my love 

Scotty 

Oh my!  The New Testament from the voice of Darth Vader.... gives a whole new perspective on " Luke, Luke... I am your father".  :huh:  Just kidding, my flat plains travelling Christian trucker brother.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Scotty, I'm not mad or angry with you.  Your wording sometimes upsets me and gives me the feeling that you have the idea that you are more saved than others which have also received God's grace and mercy.  This could not be further from the truth.  Once be have been justified which is the work of God only, we have become a child of God. His justification is equal across the board.  He doesn't give one party more saving grace than another.  With that being said; I do believe that the Holy Spirit uses and teaches us more when we earnestly seek, hear, obey and stay in God's word.  I for one know thru experience, the more I seek and hear His word, the more or closer I am to Him.  It's when I step away that my heart has that empty feeling and longing for the precious peace that only He can give me to relieve the broken pain.  

I know I'm pretty touchy about the words and how they are used when it comes to God's truths.  Don't mean to be but His truth has to be said and used in His way, not our own.    All that have received the gift of God's Holy Spirit have Him working within us.  Be glad and rejoice for all that have received this miraculous gift for someday we will all be rejoicing together in His heavenly Kingdom

Thank you for your quote

barb

• Upvote 3

I think we need to set up a committee to investigate this to save us from the believers & the nonbelievers (no head banging). We'll need an Office, round table a dry erase board w/Sharpe's and a committee of no bodies to over look the committee so no fake news gets out before its ready and a joint committee of idiots to over see and review both appointed committee's. This process may take a long time too come up w/the right answer so food, entertainment, transportation & lodging will be a must and billed to the loser for making such a big assdeal about this, who FLIPPEN CARES GET A LIFE. I'll volunteer to be on the 1st committee.

:deadhorse::cheesehead:

1st Committee enlistment: Sign below,___2nd & 3rd to follow

1st Starrider: D

Edited by Starrider
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Starrider said:

I think we need to set up a committee to investigate this to save us from the believers & the nonbelievers (no head banging). We'll need an Office, round table a dry erase board w/Sharpe's and a committee of no bodies to over look the committee so no fake news gets out before its ready and a joint committee of idiots to over see and review both appointed committee's. This process may take a long time too come up w/the right answer so food, entertainment, transportation & lodging will be a must and billed to the loser for making such a big assdeal about this, who FLIPPEN CARES GET A LIFE. I'll volunteer to be on the 1st committee.

:deadhorse::cheesehead:

1st Committee enlistment: Sign below,___2nd & 3rd to follow

1st Starrider: D

Pass thanks.  I don't need a committee to tell me the earth is a ball or that I'm wasting time and need to get a flippen life.  :eyebrows:  By the way, there are no stars to ride, Starrider....those are simply majestic pin holes in the fabric of eternity.  :o

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

19 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

And here is where you and your," Advocate", attempt to lure me into some sort of religious debate.

Scott

Your use of the word advocate implying that Fly and I colluded together to "lure" you into some form of

religious debate is simply wrong and silly. I don't play that way my friend, and don't collude with anyone. I state

my views, I think for myself. Nothing more than that. I know how these things often turn out, and the high emotions

that are often part of anything political or religious in nature. People have firm opinions, and for the most part do not

want to be questioned and will lash out if they are. It's part of this board and social media in general.

The problem with that is no one ever learns by that manner of insistence that some have to be right, all others are wrong.

It's ok to believe as you want. You can believe the earth is flat, made out of chocolate pudding, or any other thing that

you decide. if we are to learn from each other, you shouldn't be insulted that someone else has their own opinions.

I find it to be profitable to be willing to question everything we have been taught in life, and be willing to change our minds

when the evidence we find disagrees with our perceptions. The most difficult thing to set aside is deep seated religious beliefs.

We have all been duped in many things in our lives, fooled by those we thought "had all the answers", but that is an illusion.

We know VERY little, and hopefully each day we seek to learn. I have no creed or dogmas to defend, other than living

life by treating others as we desire to be treated.

I have a simple way of looking at things Scott. If something insults my mind and heart, I discard it out of my life. That

includes a lot of religious beliefs and political craft. Life is too short to be caught up in allowing these areas of life to

divide us and suck the life out of us. We're just people my friend, and to allow any of this to divide us or delude us

is to me vanity.

Have a peaceful day :)

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Pass thanks.  I don't need a committee to tell me the earth is a ball or that I'm wasting time and need to get a flippen life.  :eyebrows:  By the way, there are no stars to ride, Starrider....those are simply majestic pin holes in the fabric of eternity.  :o

GO RV, then BV

No worry Starrider majestic pin holes likely folklore, although crazy brain workout to ponder how there is no end to space- physical universe.

Nailed it! Shabibillicious…

I myself have made the earth and have created even man upon it. I—my own hands have stretched out the heavens, and all the army of them I have commanded.”

There is One who is dwelling above the circle of the earth, the dwellers in which are as grasshoppers, the One who is stretching out the heavens just as a fine gauze,

(Isaiah 40:22, Isaiah 45:12.)

Edited by Fly
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

On 6/12/2017 at 8:56 PM, Indraman said:

Interesting...I will have to look into this. Thanks for the info. I did not know it was taught back in the 80's...my formidable Jr High and High School years were in the 80's, and I don't recall ever having a discussion around whether or not the Earth was flat. 

Indy 

Bet you didn't have conversations on Crucifixions being done either. Crucifixions are still being done today in the KSA although it's not talked about in the mainstream.  Slavery is also ongoing in the KSA. North Africa is awash in the trading of humans as slaves. An article pops up every now and again from Sudan or another country like it. The KSA is one of the main beneficiaries of the current trade, as the African slave trade was started by those in the ME. And people thought the USA was bad on slaves and I know some who even think America started the African slave trade. The Arabic word for slave is the same for the color black, Abed <sp?>. Revisionist history bah! 

Research the Barbary Pirates. A famous quote from Marine anthem... "From the shores of Tripoli..." ya daaa da daaa da daaa.

Edited by Theseus
  • Upvote 2

• 4 months later...

I am on a long trip. I will look again, but at thirty thousand feet it looked flat as a pancake coming over. I will take a good look coming back and let you know if you like.    That eight inches squared per mile formula must be wrong because like I said it sure looks flat from way up here.

• Upvote 2