Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dawa eliminates the post of Al Maliki

yota691

asdsd-599x330.jpg

"Dawa" reveals a tendency to abolish the post of secretary general

News Journal June 10, 2017

Baghdad -aljornal News

Revealed the leader of the "Islamic Dawa Party," Jassim Mohammed Jaafar, on Saturday, all members of the party went to the abolition of the post of Secretary General of the Party honored.

Jafar said in a statement to «Journal News» "The change of the post of Secretary General of the Party members decide composed of 400 members within the party conference," pointing out that "the orientations of the conference with the cancellation as secretary general of the party."

He added that "decisions taken collectively within the party, and the Secretary General has no authority nor replace the post of chairman of the party that the collective decisions."

In the same context, the other leader of the party behind Abdul Samad said in a statement to «Journal News» that his party conference is held every two years in the presence of all its members, and is on the way to discuss decisions and proposals, pointing out that "the Islamic Dawa Party believes in collective action in the internal decision-making ".

This comes after it revealed on the Keywords leader of the party, about the unwillingness of the current Secretary General Nuri al-Maliki to continue the said office for being "free of powers."

Keywords and said in a press statement followed the «Journal News»: "There is a trend within the party to abolish the post of secretary-general, the fact that the party collective decisions Taatokhz consultative".

And the opening of the post of Secretary General of the "Dawa Party," an episode of the conflict between al-Maliki and the leader of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, as confirming press reports that the latter threatened to defect from the party in the event of al-Maliki continued his secretary general.

• Upvote 5

"an episode of the conflict between al-Maliki and the leader of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, as confirming press reports that the latter threatened to defect from the party in the event of al-Maliki continued his secretary general.

I'm thinking Maliki got booted out booty first. If Abadi said I'm out if he stays in, I'm thinking no one would even argue who would be leaving. With each monumental push of Abadi to clean up after Maliki's "Bull in a china cabinet" stint as PM....well...they would be crazy to say Maliki stays...

• Upvote 3

The sensible definitely seem to be in control, every since Maliki was ousted abruptly in 2014 and Abadi was put there in his place. True, it has been one massively huge chore left before the new PM to clean up that mess. He has relentlessly trekked the uphill journey to get his country where it is today, on the threshold of "glory" the likes of which this world has not witnessed. They will be greater then the Hussain years as now they play in a much larger arena. It is a different culture, but they want the same things as the rest of the great nations in our world today, recognition, respect, power, and money!!!!    B)    :twothumbs:

• Upvote 6

• yota691 changed the title to Dawa eliminates the post of Al Maliki

Dawa eliminates the post of Al Maliki  06/10/2017

Revealed the leader of the “Dawa Party,” Jassim Mohammed Jaafar, all members of the party went to the abolition of the post of Secretary General of the party, which was occupied by Nuri al-Maliki.
Jaafar said in a press statement, said that “change the position of the Secretary-General of the Party decides to members of Congress, composed of 400 members within the party.”
He explained that “the decisions taken within the collective party, the Secretary General has no authority nor replace the post of chairman of the party that the collective decisions.”
In the same context, the other said the leader of the party behind Abdul Samad, that his party will hold a conference every two years in the presence of all its members, and are on the way to discuss decisions and proposals.
And the opening of the post of Secretary General of the “Dawa Party,” an episode of the conflict between its leader, al-Maliki and Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, as confirming press reports that the latter threatened to defect from the party in the event of al-Maliki continued a Secretary.

• Upvote 11

2 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Dawa eliminates the post of Al Maliki  06/10/2017

Revealed the leader of the “Dawa Party,” Jassim Mohammed Jaafar, all members of the party went to the abolition of the post of Secretary General of the party, which was occupied by Nuri al-Maliki.
Jaafar said in a press statement, said that “change the position of the Secretary-General of the Party decides to members of Congress, composed of 400 members within the party.”
He explained that “the decisions taken within the collective party, the Secretary General has no authority nor replace the post of chairman of the party that the collective decisions.”
In the same context, the other said the leader of the party behind Abdul Samad, that his party will hold a conference every two years in the presence of all its members, and are on the way to discuss decisions and proposals.
And the opening of the post of Secretary General of the “Dawa Party,” an episode of the conflict between its leader, al-Maliki and Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, as confirming press reports that the latter threatened to defect from the party in the event of al-Maliki continued a Secretary.

So they choose Abadi over Maliki...am I understanding this correct..(snow asks the mighty Yota with her paws crossed)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

all members of the party went to the abolition of the post of Secretary General of the party, which was occupied by Nuri al-Maliki.

abolition of the post  endingterminationeradicationeliminationexterminationabolishment, destructionannihilationobliterationextirpation; 

annulmentcancellation, invalidation, nullification, dissolution
  • Upvote 13

Could al-Abadi be a wise predator. Quietly positioning all his pieces. Frustrated with setbacks in other stages/places. All the while adapting to the new currents  like water. Seemingly looking the fool. Until the right moment came along and he could show the world that he has a brain, a backbone, and a really big pair. The war against ISIS going well. Roads, electronic banking et al new up and running. 250 plus crooked politicians having warrants sworn out for their arrest. Now was and is a good time to move on Maliki politically within the party to further isolate him and his cronies. Next Maliki gets a set of golden hand cuffs as he gets cuffed by Abadi himself. Locate where he has all those assets he stole from the GOI AND THE Iraqi people.

Ps. Would any other party think he would be a good member of their party? More likely very negative set of political baggage at this point .

Edited by new york kevin
  • Upvote 5

15 minutes ago, Shelley said:

I wonder if this means Maliki will jump on in to another party .... Weren't there articles saying he was now part of the National alliance ??? 

Snow.... How's the interviewing going ? 

Hey girl thanks for asking...I had a second interview and am in the "we will let you know" waiting game.

I really need this job so I am praying it is the right fit for  them and me

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

Hey girl thanks for asking...I had a second interview and am in the "we will let you know" waiting game.

Good luck!!  I hate to see ANYONE out of the workforce 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Shelley said:

I wonder if this means Maliki will jump on in to another party .... Weren't there articles saying he was now part of the National alliance ??? 

Snow.... How's the interviewing going ? 

He might jump out of the country to what he thinks might be a "safe haven"..

8 minutes ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

Hang in there !!! it will work out.

Has anyone heard anything about Uncirculd ?? with all this news about Maliki and how much she hates him, it made me check her profile and she hasn't logged on  since June 2016 I hope she is okay 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

Got you covered. Put in a good word for you with the man.  :praying:

• Upvote 5