Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dawa eliminates the post of Al Maliki

yota691

ok you just made me tear up.

I am afraid they may have to put out a restraining order on me....I hug a lot and I am afraid that I may just be so overwhelmed that I just wont be able to control myself!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Same here, looking forward to meet you at our reception.  :tiphat:

Edited by SnowGlobe7
  • Upvote 4

On 6/12/2017 at 4:10 PM, SnowGlobe7 said:

ok you just made me tear up.

I am afraid they may have to put out a restraining order on me....I hug a lot and I am afraid that I may just be so overwhelmed that I just wont be able to control myself!!!!!!

Me too. I am a recovering hugger. When I first got saved I hugged everyone. People avoided me, my wife thought I was a nut case fruit loop. She would avoid me like the plague. One day God told her . "he needs a wife." Yeah, so why tell me that Lord; says she. 28 years later she is still the only one I still hug.  With the exception of family. Quite possibly many of you when we meet.

Edited by new york kevin
  • Upvote 3

On 6/12/2017 at 0:44 PM, yota691 said:

abolition of the post  endingterminationeradicationeliminationexterminationabolishment, destructionannihilationobliterationextirpation; 

annulmentcancellation, invalidation, nullification, dissolution

OK Yoda this is a simple question does this mean they are doing away with the post? Just kidding Great Job!!!! Maliki being eliminated makes me so Happy!!

tumblr_m8g61qvaGY1qkpy42o1_500.jpg

• Upvote 2