Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

President Donald Trump: I Was Elected To Change The Failed System

***///

Indeed you were... by The American People who stand with you against evil...  :salute:

Now let's roll up our sleeves,

throw out the left's twisted, manipulated numbers and

intentional FAKE roadblocks to US succeeding and

get to work putting this Republic back on the RIGHT track !

Carry on, Sir... :tiphat:

"Permit...? What stinking "permit" ... I got your permit right heah you lunatic lefty hack America-hating HO'bummer ! Suck it !  We're making America great again !"

• Upvote 9

39 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Not by the majority of the people

yet he is President huh?

Funny, I was not a supporter of Obama, and even less of Hillarious but I still acknowledged that they have positions in the country that deserved our respect. Did I diss them? Yes I did...But I also gave him props when necessary. Is Trump perfect? No he is not...but who is? What I DO believe is that he is trying to do good things for this Country..and for that I support him. 

It is not a party line thing for me it is a track record thing for me. I read on how each senator/mayor/congressperson/judge has voted to see if they get my vote. If I am not happy, I will take my chances with a new person. That's how I do. I have believed that this country needs to be ran like a business...and like it or not Trump knows business. Perfect? No but I believe he has learned from mistakes made. Not all politicians can say the same thing. 

So SIr Trump is our President. He has done more in his first 6 months that a lot have done in 4 years...and yes ...not all were good choices. But he is Our President and for me I believe he has this Country's best interest at heart. 

• Upvote 11

.....opps, hit the wrong button...can look at any man of power and not find some fault in his accomplishments...President Donald Trump is our president and he was elected for 4 years...Give the man his time to create his history...I can say that I did vote for President Trump for the history of Killary Clinton and the Clinton machine....

• Upvote 3

Opting for a man who isn't ashamed of his Country, is proud to wave it's Flag, support it's Military and Law Enforcement,

and believes in it's People...

over a known criminal who's in it to win it only for herself, who thinks it's people are deplorable, who thinks she's above the Law and

deserves The Office just because she's a woman and it's "her turn"...

Good for YOU, Skeeter...!  And good for US...!   :tiphat:

• Upvote 7

On June 11, 2017 at 8:43 AM, md11fr8dawg said:

you mean cash in like Obummer has done ALL his life with other people's money

Here of late I'm starting to wonder how much of kick back that Obama recieved when all that money landed in Iran in the middle of the night...You know O has to pay for all those vacations and that expense house he bought in DC that rated in the top five as the most expensive...and I'm aware he leaches off those that O hangs out with...

• Upvote 5

14 hours ago, bostonangler said:

I wish I could agree, but I think he is an opportunist and will cash in on all of us just like every other politician.

B/A

All logic and history defies this statement.

As soon as Trump announced, he was a target of derision and hate by the Lame Stream Media and the Looney Left. He took hits in his business, his family and his personal life. And he did this all the way up to election night where everyone predicted he would lose handily to HRC. If he was an OPPORTUNIST, what was his end goal? Also, there were several points in the election campaign where he could have easily bowed out, such as the Billy Bush Tape incident, and yet he stayed in to the end.

And yet, on the other hand we had HRC. Opportunistic? She could write the definition in the Websters Dictionary, just saying. 

Indy 

• Upvote 9

4 hours ago, Indraman said:
19 hours ago, bostonangler said:

I wish I could agree, but I think he is an opportunist and will cash in on all of us just like every other politician.

B/A

4 hours ago, Indraman said:

All logic and history defies this statement.

Everyone is an opportunist. I buy things that are on sale. I'm an opportunist. I also bought dinar in the hopes that it will RV. I'm an opportunist (hopefully a successful one!). For me, the big difference is if the opportunist takes advantage of their opportunities at the expense of other people's quality of life, their liberties and their constitutional rights, and to what degree. 

Trump is taking the opportunity to exercise the position that he has attained. If you think Trump plays fair and is a man of good moral fiber, then you don't know Trump. He is a businessman, and has focused desires...power and money. He is not a good loser, which means that he will do whatever necessary to win. Some may profit from his actions, but under close scrutiny, it would not be a fair analysis to say that everybody and everything is flourishing under his administration. 

• Upvote 3

On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 9:11 AM, Indraman said:

And yet, on the other hand we had HRC. Opportunistic?

You had her or him... I chose not to vote for either criminal. I unlike many, have the ability to think independently, not one of the sheeple who follow the herd off the cliff.

B/A

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

I didn't say everyone is not an opportunist. But I'm willing to bet most of you here, would put people before profit... We know Trump, Clinton and the rest of Washington are greedy. They are dirty opportunists. If any of you truly believe that Trump is different from the rest, you have not done your DD...

B/A

• Upvote 1

Have you ever bought an American flag only to discover it was made in China or elsewhere? Did you feel sick to your stomach?

I not blaming Donald, only his followers who were duped by whoever saw an opportunity.

Read it and weep.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-inauguration-hats-idUSKBN1542YL

B/A

Edited by bostonangler
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, bostonangler said:

I didn't say everyone is not an opportunist. But I'm willing to bet most of you here, would put people before profit... We know Trump, Clinton and the rest of Washington are greedy. They are dirty opportunists. If any of you truly believe that Trump is different from the rest, you have not done your DD...

B/A

B/A, you said previously and repeatedly that the main reason Obummer is a top ten President in your opinion was because he bloated your portfolio.  Can you at least be slightly objective and give Trump credit for growing it even more?  Seems to me that you have already benefited from Trump’s “opportunistic” Presidency but just can’t get over your hatred of him to give him any credit.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, RV ME said:

B/A, you said previously and repeatedly that the main reason Obummer is a top ten President in your opinion was because he bloated your portfolio.  Can you at least be slightly objective and give Trump credit for growing it even more?  Seems to me that you have already benefited from Trump’s “opportunistic” Presidency but just can’t get over your hatred of him to give him any credit.

Absolutely. The economy is booming and I think folks have done very well. I also think that is why his tax cuts are dead on arrival. Just this week Kansas repealed their corporate welfare program because it was a complete failure. As long as he keeps things as they are, the economic growth that Obama started will keep rolling. Let's not forget where the economy was when Bush and Chaney left town. So I give you kudos on your comment. But I have still moved much of my investments to precious metals. I do think we could see a reversal before the end of the year... Apple was just downgraded and many techs will follow suit. JMHO

B/A

• Downvote 5

That Obama started?!?

You mean all the optimism that was put into the market because Trump won?  I'll give bummer as much credit for the economy as you'll give Trump for being elected - zero!!!   Bummer stole billions of dollars from Fannie and Freddie to prop up his failed ACA - so he could have a legacy when he got booted to the curb.  Sadly even that has been exposed for the fraud it was ...

• Upvote 4

14 hours ago, bostonangler said:

As long as he keeps things as they are, the economic growth that Obama started will keep rolling.

B/A

Thanks for the belly laugh first thing this morning.  Glad I did not have a mouth full of coffee or I would have done a spit take that would put Danny Kaye to shame.  You have repeatedly shown that you have an unlimited ability to imagination the most absurd things, but this takes the cake.  Nickel’s worth of free advice; if you wish to continue to fool yourself feel free, but you should do so privately.  When you do it publicly and out loud it really just shows how foolish you are.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, RV ME said:

Thanks for the belly laugh first thing this morning.  Glad I did not have a mouth full of coffee or I would have done a spit take that would put Danny Kaye to shame.  You have repeatedly shown that you have an unlimited ability to imagination the most absurd things, but this takes the cake.  Nickel’s worth of free advice; if you wish to continue to fool yourself feel free, but you should do so privately.  When you do it publicly and out loud it really just shows how foolish you are.

So you're saying the economy didn't grow under Obama? And you say Bush did a better job economically? Have you been living in a cave? Of course it doesn't matter who the president is, the markets are controlled by Washington Kingmakers. I know you realize we are seeing The Trump Bump, but do you understand what it really is? Do you know what a retail investor is? You do understand that over the last hundred years the retail investor has been duped time and again while professional  investors make a killing? When The Trump Dump arrives there will be many folks who wake up with very little left in their 401Ks or investment accounts... It is a cycle regardless of who is president that Wall Street has perfected. Wash, Rinse, Repeat.

But I am glad to give you a chuckle to start your day. That's how I feel when I read replies by the Sarge, or flat world guy LGD and others who live in a trumped up fantasy world... Pun intended. :D

B/A

• Downvote 4

3 hours ago, bostonangler said:

So you're saying the economy didn't grow under Obama? And you say Bush did a better job economically? Have you been living in a cave? Of course it doesn't matter who the president is, the markets are controlled by Washington Kingmakers. I know you realize we are seeing The Trump Bump, but do you understand what it really is? Do you know what a retail investor is? You do understand that over the last hundred years the retail investor has been duped time and again while professional  investors make a killing? When The Trump Dump arrives there will be many folks who wake up with very little left in their 401Ks or investment accounts... It is a cycle regardless of who is president that Wall Street has perfected. Wash, Rinse, Repeat.

But I am glad to give you a chuckle to start your day. That's how I feel when I read replies by the Sarge, or flat world guy LGD and others who live in a trumped up fantasy world... Pun intended. :D

B/A

I gotta admit, sometimes following your logic is most entertaining, I just wish you would actually try to defend your conclusions when the “ill” part of your logic is pointed out.

Once again you go back and credit Obummer for saving the world from W, and now all of THE ONE’s hard work and good deeds are now being destroyed by the opportunistic Trump.  So to answer your questions, yes I am saying Obummer did not grow the economy.  After 8 years of never able to get to 3% GDP growth does not even keep up with inflation, let alone grow the economy.  I am not a fan of W’s and I am not defending him, but the average family income was higher under W than it ever was under O.  These are not my opinions, they are facts.

That gets me around to your entertaining pretzel logic.  You go on and attempt to discredit Trump because in your mind the improvements we have seen has nothing to do with Trump.  According to you it is all the Washington Kingmakers who are temporarily letting things become better.  Well if you really believe this to be the case, how is it that you credit THE ONE like you do for saving the world?  What exactly did he do to escape the Kingmakers stranglehold and go it his way all on his own?  Would not the same illogic also dictate that W was not to blame for destroying the economy as you so gleefully proclaim, when it was just the work of the Kingbreakers?  If you really believe that it does not matter who is President, why are you so upset that Trump is President since the “Kingmakers” are ruling the roost (except of course for the 8 years of THE ONE).

What I find frustrating and confusing is that you regularly rail against the establishment, the two party system, and big money.  I would include all of these and your kingmakers to just be part of the swamp.  And for some reason you continue to root for the swamp to win against this administration, not only hurting Trump, but also We The People.

• Upvote 5

He has to hate US... his slave master ho'bummer said so.

And once indoctrinated by evil, there's no turning back.

He is ordered by their very idiot-ology to "resist "....

Destined to be a racist and a hater just like his swamp boss ho'bummer... "hate America, hate white privilege,

hate business,

rip babies out of wombs and murder them,

kill whitey,

kill the pigs - down with Cops,

Hate the Military,

Kill Prayer,

kill religion in schools and in our public spaces,

kill history - tear down those Flags & statues,

kill free speech,

kill the President,

..........................kill, kill, kill,

.................................................hate, hate, hate"

The violence-minded leftists are all about that hate.    They even teach it in the liberal universities now.     Full credit.

• Upvote 2