Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"Saudi Terrorists" Freed from Iraqi Jails under Maliki's Consent: Militia Commander

"Saudi Terrorists" Freed from Iraqi Jails under Maliki's Consent: Militia Commander

Basnews English

08/06/2017 - 20:15

ERBIL— A commander of a Shi'ite militia accused former Iraqi premier Nouri al-Maliki of setting a number a "Saudi terrorists" in Iraqi prisons free.

In an interview with Hona Baghdad television, Aws al-Khafaji, the commander for the Abu al-Fadhl Abbas Brigade said in his second term as the prime minister, Maliki received a Saudi minister and allowed for the "Saudi terrorists" to return to their home with the minister.

Khafaji, whose force is a rank in the radical Shi'ite Asaeb Ahl al-Haqq paramilitaries, added then Muwafaq al-Rubayi, a leader at Maliki's State of Law Coalition (SLC), was the national security advisor and responsible for the case of the Saudi convicts.

Maliki, who is currently Iraqi Vice President and strives for PM position for third run in spite of opposition from Sunni and Kurdish components as well as many Shi'ite blocs, has repeatedly accused Saudi Arabia of supporting extremists.   

• Upvote 2

I'm so sick of seeing this smug, arrogant louse being in the news....a free man. In my favorite dream......he is standing in the town square of Mosul, 100 ropes are tied to his every body part. Abadi fires the last shot signaling the liberation of the city from ISIS. At that instant, all those who lost family begin to pull the ropes. Maliki suffers a slow, painful death. The remnants of his body are cleaned up by wild dogs, scraps go to a pig farm somewhere.

Who doesn't love a happy ending. :D

• Upvote 5

7 minutes ago, King Bean said:

I'm so sick of seeing this smug, arrogant louse being in the news....a free man. In my favorite dream......he is standing in the town square of Mosul, 100 ropes are tied to his every body part. Abadi fires the last shot signaling the liberation of the city from ISIS. At that instant, all those who lost family begin to pull the ropes. Maliki suffers a slow, painful death. The remnants of his body are cleaned up by wild dogs, scraps go to a pig farm somewhere.

wow...not to self...never piss off King Bean

but on the other hand....I LOVE IT!!!!!! Implement this idea stat!!!!!

• Upvote 3

55 minutes ago, King Bean said:

I like the way ya think K Bean !!!

Can I poke his eyes out first with a ice pick before they pull the ropes.

I think we would make a good team KB !

Edited by Man_Kind
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

accused?

how about arrested and tried and convicted????

You tell em Snow. You can claw the B****** ! Those kitty claws can be deadly. Like little knives...better yet. You can head up a Kitty Brigade..get a bunch of Ferrell cats to jump on board with you .. LOL ! WH

• Upvote 3

Interesting a Shiite is going against Maliki since he's backed by Iran which is mainly Shiite.

3 hours ago, 235snack said:

Maliki, who is currently Iraqi Vice President and strives for PM position for third run in spite of opposition from Sunni and Kurdish components as well as many Shi'ite blocs

Something is afoot. Is it possible Iran has ditched Maliki? Put this together with the blacklist sent by the U.S. to Iraq and the recent attacks from ISIS on Iran and we could see this thing explode sooner than later

Edited by ComPLX
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ComPLX said:

Interesting a Shiite is going against Maliki since he's backed by Iran which is mainly Shiite.

Something is afoot. Is it possible Iran has ditched Maliki? Put this together with the blacklist sent by the U.S. to Iraq and the recent attacks from ISIS on Iran and we could see this thing explode sooner than later

Love it when a plan comes together.   :bravo:

• Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to "Saudi Terrorists" Freed from Iraqi Jails under Maliki's Consent: Militia Commander