Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Something's going on at Ft Campbell

We live 12 miles from Ft Campbell.   9 miles to the air strip and military planes fly over all the time but for the last week and a half a constant stream of C5A's and helicopters have continuously flown day and night.  Can't help but think that preparation and training is getting ready for something big.....  C5A's are not something we see all the time.  In fact while 

Obama was in office the military planes flew over rarely.....any ideas, heard anything?    What ever it may be, our boys and gals are in our prayers.  Just curious if any of ya may have some info because the silence here (except for planes) is deafening.....

God bless our Military, God bless the USA.

barb

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, jg1 said:

V22 osprey flew over real low the other day here in Anaheim, Ca. That wasnt normal

Just gotta think they are transporting alot of big stuff like tanks and other equipment.  But where are they taking it?  I can't believe they are bringing stuff in from elsewhere.  Just had a bunch of our boys come in but have heard nothing about troops leaving!   Of course, Trump has vowed not to let our enemy know our game plan, which I totally agree with, but normally around here, we hear a little about what's going on.  Heard the 1st plane this morn at 6:07 am.  Just wondering.

Btw ...George.  I guess I'll ask Maddog what the deal is when he gets in town.  

barb

• Upvote 1

Well, I can think of several.

1. It is June and reserve units may have started annual training.

2. 101st may be getting ready for a deployment.

3. Like Snow said, Korea is about to see the inside of their @ss.

4. Something big is up. I have several friends/co-workers that have been told to be ready for extended deployments. One of them is on C5's. I have a feeling it will be either with ISIS in Syria, or with Korea. If you just search the web and look at whats going on, there seem to be a lot of troop movement all around. That usually is not a good thing. Whatever it is, I just ask the Good LORD to watch over our boys.

• Upvote 5

Well if obama where still running the show the World would know what is going on, when it is going to happen, where, how many troops and what kind of equipment was on the way.....These days no one is talking out of school as it should be.

Karsten

• Upvote 4

Right about that, Karsten !

And President Trump would never tell our Troops they're not allowed to shoot back and defend themselves, either.

ho'bummer wanted our Military depleted, weakened and morale destroyed.   In short - DEAD.

President Trump is telling the world we're back - we're big - we're bad - and ya don't mess with US:tiphat:

God Bless & Keep Our Wonderful Troops !  :eagle::salute::salute:

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

And President Trump would never tell our Troops they're not allowed to shoot back and defend themselves, either.

ho'bummer wanted our Military depleted, weakened and morale destroyed.   In short - DEAD.

President Trump is telling the world we're back - we're big - we're bad - and ya don't mess with US:tiphat:

and got Mad Dog back to run the show!!!!

oh hell sign me up!!!!

• Upvote 3

Home of the Night-stalkers 160th...NSDQ ...when I was station here we deployed many times with the help C5. We would disassemble aircraft and roll them in an go about our business... 

Night Stalker Creed

Service in the 160th is a calling only a few will answer for the mission is constantly demanding and hard. And when the impossible has been accomplished the only reward is another mission that no one else will try. As a member of the Night Stalkers I am a tested volunteer seeking only to safeguard the honor and prestige of my country, by serving the elite Special Operations Soldiers of the United States. I pledge to maintain my body, mind and equipment in a constant state of readiness for I am a member of the fastest deployable Task Force in the world, ready to move at a moment’s notice anytime, anywhere, arriving time on target plus or minus 30 seconds.

I guard my unit’s mission with secrecy, for my only true ally is the night and the element of surprise. My manner is that of the Special Operations Quiet Professional, secrecy is a way of life. In battle, I eagerly meet the enemy for I volunteered to be up front where the fighting is hard. I fear no foe’s ability, nor underestimate his will to fight.

The mission and my precious cargo are my concern. I will never surrender. I will never leave a fallen comrade to fall into the hands of the enemy, and under no circumstances will I ever embarrass my country.

Gallantly will I show the world and the elite forces I support that a Night Stalker is a specially selected and well trained soldier.

I serve with the memory and pride of those who have gone before me for they loved to fight, fought to win and would rather die than quit.

Night Stalkers Don't Quit!

• Upvote 4

21 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

Ooorah !!!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, yota691 said:

Home of the Night-stalkers 160th...NSDQ ...when I was station here we deployed many times with the help C5. We would disassemble aircraft and roll them in an go about our business... 

Night Stalker Creed

Service in the 160th is a calling only a few will answer for the mission is constantly demanding and hard. And when the impossible has been accomplished the only reward is another mission that no one else will try. As a member of the Night Stalkers I am a tested volunteer seeking only to safeguard the honor and prestige of my country, by serving the elite Special Operations Soldiers of the United States. I pledge to maintain my body, mind and equipment in a constant state of readiness for I am a member of the fastest deployable Task Force in the world, ready to move at a moment’s notice anytime, anywhere, arriving time on target plus or minus 30 seconds.

I guard my unit’s mission with secrecy, for my only true ally is the night and the element of surprise. My manner is that of the Special Operations Quiet Professional, secrecy is a way of life. In battle, I eagerly meet the enemy for I volunteered to be up front where the fighting is hard. I fear no foe’s ability, nor underestimate his will to fight.

The mission and my precious cargo are my concern. I will never surrender. I will never leave a fallen comrade to fall into the hands of the enemy, and under no circumstances will I ever embarrass my country.

Gallantly will I show the world and the elite forces I support system" rel="">support that a Night Stalker is a specially selected and well trained soldier.

I serve with the memory and pride of those who have gone before me for they loved to fight, fought to win and would rather die than quit.

Night Stalkers Don't Quit!

Thank you is too little to say, Yota, but you have my thank you from the bottom of my heart.

You are right, probably is our Night Stalkers.  Here at Ft. Campbell we are privileged to have many special forces and when one is on the move, our concern  and prayers for them become ever so intense as we know all we can do is put them in God's hands.    

I appreciate everyone's response

8th ID thank you for your service

barb

• Upvote 2