Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DV PowerBall Pool for 6/10/17

22 minutes ago, saradise said:

Good things are coming to us...

2, 4, 7, 14, 24, 11pb

And a surprise gift for @millionaire in training 3, 21, 32, 47, 59, 20pb

hahaha  good on ya , sara !   now if your ticket  wins ,  ohhh  the fun ,  folks coming in from all over too meet , and split the loot !    { in my case , a lot of folks coming too Indiana ...  ^_^ }

14 minutes ago, saradise said:

Can you imagine... We all win the lottery and the dinar RVs right after! How crazy would that be!

6,17, 32, 58, 68 pb 15.....because I went to liquor store for some whiskey for the night and imaging that the Dinar does RV right after....with Adam at the helm, oh yeeeeeah!

:praying::cheesehead: 

My hubby & I are big believers in law of attraction. He told me that he recently read that it only takes 17 seconds for a thought to gain momentum. So if you think about something negative for 17 seconds, it will attract another negative thought & then another & then it will keep building. So try to VISUALIZE a positive thought for 17 seconds & get that positive momentum going. We all deserve this! Tonight is our night! 

visualize-what-you-want-quote.jpg

• Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, saradise said:

My hubby & I are big believers in law of attraction. He told me that he recently read that it only takes 17 seconds for a thought to gain momentum. So if you think about something negative for 17 seconds, it will attract another negative thought & then another & then it will keep building. So try to VISUALIZE a positive thought for 17 seconds & get that positive momentum going. We all deserve this! Tonight is our night! 

Love that attitude gal !!

pp

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, saradise said:

Plus1000 to ya sister.  today is the real Sabbath of God. And I have spent the entire day preaching to my wife and daughter about the power of God and what he wants to give. I am believing for a multi-million-dollar home for abandoned abused and exploited children. Complete with a private school that teaches along the lines of classical education. And I am believing so strongly that I absolutely know this will come to pass. What we need to ask ourselves every day how far do you want to go, how much do you want to do, how big can you dream for God?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Plus1000 to ya sister.  today is the real Sabbath of God. And I have spent the entire day preaching to my wife and daughter about the power of God and what he wants to give. I am believing for a multi-million-dollar home for abandoned abused and exploited children. Complete with a private school that teaches along the lines of classical education. And I am believing so strongly that I absolutely know this will come to pass. What we need to ask ourselves every day how far do you want to go, how much do you want to do, how big can you dream for God?

I totally agree with you! And I love your idea!