Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dr.. Abdul Hussein Al Anbuge *: dialectic exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar

3 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Problem was you needed an Adult Signature.   

I knew there just had to be a hitch in the giddy up for this to work - IRAQ !       HELLLLLLOOOOO ! ! !        IS THERE AN ADULT IN THE ROOM PLEASE ??????? 

CRICKETS . . . :facepalm: dang . . . :shrug:

• Upvote 1

On 6/7/2017 at 1:51 PM, deniscanada said:

If we want jobs for our children in the private sector, we have to reduce the value of the dinar against the dollar. What is the value of setting a tariff to protect the local product, ie, the practice of fiscal policy (part of fiscal policy) protectionism on the one hand and making the dollar cheap against the dinar (The policy of monetary reverse protectionism), but is to protect the importer from the other hand, that the effects of the two policies are contradictory, that is, the measures (protectionist and watermelon) will eat each other's impact as if we were in a vicious circle and did nothing, that the exchange rate exaggerated swallowed margin

OK, MagaWatt!

Here is from the piece DenisCanada posted.

Iraqlish at best. Trying to understand what is being said, I take this to mean the dinar will have to have a more favorable rate against the dollar to protect the interests of future Iraq generations. My opinion is the IQD to USD exchange rate will have to be set prior to major foreign investment in Iraq to prevent future inequities or instabilities in Iraq and internationally that may lend to substantial economic inequities and force a major conflict due to economic deprivation in the foreseeable future.

Iraq has a huge international potential to provide favorable economic conditions for international trade due to Iraq's strategic location and huge amount of national nature resources with Oil and Gas being only one of the economic potentials Iraq has with a reasonable amount of investment (small and easy) to access these economic resources.

The potential down side is if this show does not get on the road like now, there are other destructive and highly nefarious entities that would like to jump into the works and disable/destroy Iraq's capability to be integrated internationally and peaceably. I don't think that will be allowed internationally. The contrarians inside Iraq are squealing are likely a precursor to the blood letting they will experience - on themselves.

I am notionally affirmed yet surprised that secondary (tertiary, etc) indicators in the news suggest the ball is a rollin'. These indicators are the recognition within the UN and a vast number of other economic trade partners to indicate others are serious about dealing with Iraq as a recognized Sovereign State, the economic ties being developed with other countries, and the monetary policy information in the news.

For a variety of different reasons not entirely apparent to me, the "Mosul in now entirely free of ISIS control" announcement will apparently kick off a considerable amount of activities to include National Reconcilation and, possibly, the Strategic Framework Agreement (SFA) activated that was worked on with President Trump and the necessary Iraqi entities shortly after President Trump's inauguration. There were calls for President Trump to activate the SFA not too long ago but I think (maybe) President Trump casually but privately told them in no uncertain terms to get their imposed conditions completed and then "we'll see again." The talk about an emergency government in Iraq could be good news if the emergency government passes and activates immediately the necessary laws (like HCL). No more waiting on the lame Iraqi Parliament!

This month yet holds promise for me. As long as things progress to Iraq's positive progress to Security and Stability, the IQD revaluation will be more solid and stable so I am OK with the revaluation holding off as long as sectarian violence (like from Maliki) and external entities (Iran, etc) do not destabilize Iraq leading up to a Civil War. My opinion is a huge economic infusion for the Iraqi people will be like an opiate that disables their (naturally) socially destructive behaviors and demonstrates (at least outwardly) that the GOI is effective.

So, OK, I've been kicking back and watching things fall into place. I am not so concerned about apparent bad news since that could be good news or a cover for the good news and then - SURPRISE! Oh, Yeah, DV has some very astute and articulate posters so I couldn't really add anything anyway so :tiphat: for our :pirateship: (lustrous mates)!!!

Just my opinion and :twocents:

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 10

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

OK, MagaWatt!

Iraqlish at best. Trying to understand what is being said, I take this to mean the dinar will have to have a more favorable rate against the dollar to protect the interests of future Iraq generations. My opinion is the IQD to USD exchange rate will have to be set prior to major foreign investment in Iraq to prevent future inequities or instabilities in Iraq and internationally that may lend to substantial economic inequities and force a major conflict due to economic deprivation in the foreseeable future.

Iraq has a huge international potential to provide favorable economic conditions for international trade due to Iraq's strategic location and huge amount of national nature resources with Oil and Gas being only one of the economic potentials Iraq has with a reasonable amount of investment (small and easy) to access these economic resources.

The potential down side is if this show does not get on the road like now, there are other destructive and highly nefarious entities that would like to jump into the works and disable/destroy Iraq's capability to be integrated internationally and peaceably. I don't think that will be allowed internationally. The contrarians inside Iraq are squealing are likely a precursor to the blood letting they will experience - on themselves.

I am notionally affirmed yet surprised that secondary (tertiary, etc) indicators in the news suggest the ball is a rollin'. These indicators are the recognition within the UN and a vast number of other economic trade partners to indicate others are serious about dealing with Iraq as a recognized Sovereign State, the economic ties being developed with other countries, and the monetary policy information in the news.

For a variety of different reasons not entirely apparent to me, the "Mosul in now entirely free of ISIS control" announcement will apparently kick off a considerable amount of activities to include National Reconcilation and, possibly, the Strategic Framework Agreement (SFA) activated that was worked on with President Trump and the necessary Iraqi entities shortly after President Trump's inauguration. There were calls for President Trump to activate the SFA not too long ago but I think (maybe) President Trump casually but privately told them in no uncertain terms to get their imposed conditions completed and then "we'll see again." The talk about an emergency government in Iraq could be good news if the emergency government passes and activates immediately the necessary laws (like HCL). No more waiting on the lame Iraqi Parliament!

This month yet holds promise for me. As long as things progress to Iraq's positive progress to Security and Stability, the IQD revaluation will be more solid and stable so I am OK with the revaluation holding off as long as sectarian violence (like from Maliki) and external entities (Iran, etc) do not destabilize Iraq leading up to a Civil War. My opinion is a huge economic infusion for the Iraqi people will be like an opiate that disables their (naturally) socially destructive behaviors and demonstrates (at least outwardly) that the GOI is effective.

So, OK, I've been kicking back and watching things fall into place. I am not so concerned about apparent bad news since that could be good news or a cover for the good news and then - SURPRISE! Oh, Yeah, DV has some very astute and articulate posters so I couldn't really add anything anyway so :tiphat: for our :pirateship: (lustrous mates)!!!

Go Moola Nova!

Thank you, thank you, thank you Synopsis!!! Always so helpful! 

Silly me, I studied French & Spanish in school and never learned Iraqlish  :D

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

OK, MagaWatt!

Go Moola Nova!

Been wondering why your number of post have been decreasing :eyebrows:

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Thank you, thank you, thank you Synopsis!!! Always so helpful! 

Silly me, I studied French & Spanish in school and never learned Iraqlish  :D

You Are Welcome, Half Crazy Runner!  :tiphat:

You're Alright! You know what they say - fake it until you make it!!! :o   :o    :o

Yeah, I dunno if my connect-the-dots is nearly accurate. I just make my best attempts at what the writer's view point is, what I think they are saying, what they really need to be doing (if they even know what that is - or maybe someone(s) is helping them out?), what games everyone is playing in and out of Iraq, and what needs to happen so things don't fly all apart or will fly apart (hey, I know, Iraq is a mess so what else could go wrong?). All told, most everybody(ies) is playing nice with Iraq likee Iraq can really benefit them, too. Or are these folks playing nice with Iraq just to play nice?

Yep. Looks like my Iraqlish works somehow and somewhat but, unfortunately, I am unable to offer any refunds other than my :twocents:   :o

Enjoy The Rest Of Your Weekend!

1 hour ago, Officiallytook said:

Been wondering why your number of post have been decreasing :eyebrows:

Yeah, Officiallytook, with all the high caliber folks here at DV that are quick to the draw - I would just end up saying, "YEAH - Like he (or most often She) said!!!"

So, I give them emeralds instead - except if I run out and then I have to stop by later.

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Synopsis said:

OK, MagaWatt!

Go Moola Nova!

Your post was a great explanation but to hold off adding value to the currency till secterian violence desists will be ad infinitum .. because in a melting pot of diverse groups that will always be. You can see that even in Cities and town that those fleeing the violence have settled in Western Countries. Wherever they go it goes with them . So to wait for the IQD revaluation will be still a long and tedious wait..  They need to start rebuilding their country and the world is ready to support that rebuilding but i think after 25 yeards of being a non entities their citizens need buying power and they need it "now"

My opinion and thoughts only

• Upvote 4

Just now, NoviceInvestor said:

Your post was a great explanation but to hold off adding value to the currency till secterian violence desists will be ad infinitum .. because in a melting pot of diverse groups that will always be. You can see that even in Cities and town that those fleeing the violence have settled in Western Countries. Wherever they go it goes with them . So to wait for the IQD revaluation will be still a long and tedious wait..  They need to start rebuilding their country and the world is ready to support system" rel="">support that rebuilding but i think after 25 yeards of being a non entities their citizens need buying power and they need it "now"

My opinion and thoughts only

Great opinion and thoughts, NoviceInvestor!

To be sure, the nincompoops are all happy when they are after each other. My thought is prosperity is like an opiate and will cause them to "smoke the pipe" and not get too enthused about inhibiting the path to the pipe - like rockin' the boat or something. So, a handy toke on the pipe or an injection aught to get them relieved and feel like "life is good". This is all figurative, of course, and I am not in any way promoting or advocating illicit drug use and I am just making an analogy!

Once Iraqi citizenship is seen as valuable in Iraq, then I think the folks of true Iraqi origin will mostly go back to Iraq (to, figuratively, smoke whatever makes them feel good). I think the travel ban may have had something to do with the eventual return of the nationals back to their country of origin in the not too distant futute - to include Iraq. I may be wrong here.

To do all this, my opinion is there will need to be a massive wave of foreign investment into Iraq to address their reconstruction, infrastructure, and economic growth. I just do not see this without a substantial change in the IQD value compared to all other currencies to prevent catastrophic inequities between trade partners in the future based on the value of the IQD.

So, I am a fan of needing to happen sooner rather than waiting until later. I can not imagine all the investment made in shaping Iraq for the last fifteen years was just for grins. I really think lifting Iraq to a major world trade partner will be a "shot in the arm" for many international trade partners that need this now, too.

This is not financial or investment advice in any way shape or form. EVERYBODY, PLEASE REREAD THIS LAST STATEMENT!!!

I am a participant like most folks here that believe there really is something in the IQD. Could be something. Could be nothing. I dunno for sure. Just waiting it out like everyone here.

Just my opinion and :twocents: while we enjoy, er, I mean man our :pirateship: on our way to the DV cruise ship - HUZZAH!!!

Go, Go, Go Moola Nova (YEAH, BABY, BRING IT ON)!!!

:twothumbs:   :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:

• Upvote 6

4 hours ago, jg1 said:

I wont believe it till after I have cashed in, paid rent and still have money in the bank.

Umm....for me, I'd change "paid rent" with "paid mortgage".....and still have money in the bank.....and a wine cellar.....well, more like scotch.....yeah......scotch.  Yup.  :cheesehead:

• Upvote 2