Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

D. V. powerball win circle 6 / 7 / 2017

jeepguy

On 6/4/2017 at 8:19 PM, jeepguy said:

Hahahaha , you guys and gals , ...  Hey jax , Vegas left a note on the last power Ball thread ,. Been trying to get a hold of you .  But I have their ticket for Wednesday...  In case you hit all 6 😁

JEEP... I looked again, and did not see anything from Vegas in the last thread.  Regardless, I see he has replied to you here... so let's validate his participation for this drawing.  I'll respond to him directly again...

Thanks for your help!

On 6/5/2017 at 2:58 PM, VEGASDINAR said:

Hi Jeep Guy, this is Vegasdinar. Is that a ticket for me? I want to be in for the long term but need someone to get the tickets for me. I asked many questions and haven't had a reply yet on how to do this via a money order.

Hi VegasDinar... yes, JEEP has gifted you a ticket for this drawing.  I'm not seeing where you have been asking questions... and I private-messaged you a while back to try to help, but you have not replied (since we are both VIP, you should be able to message)...  

Please message me, and we'll see what kind of plan you're looking to do...  I'm not sure how 429's and Pokerplayer's arrangement works... but perhaps you could do the same thing.

Thanks, Jax

Hi Jeep Guy, this is Vegasdinar. Is that a ticket for me? I want to be in for the long term but need someone to get the tickets for me. I asked many questions and haven't had a reply yet on how to do this via a money order.

OK Vegas... just saw your RECENT inquiries from the 5/3 thread!  Please try to stay in touch on the CURRENT threads only, otherwise there's more possibility we miss messages!  Also, I see you said your tried to PM me back... not sure what happened there!  Please try again!

Now... keep requesting a "sponsor" as often as you can, until someone steps up!  Unfortunately I cannot... as I just can't be that reliable right now....  Perhaps it should/could be JEEPGUY, since he is so darned HELPFUL and benevolent with OUR MONEY!!!!!! 

And until then... let me suggest that you find a personal friend (in real life) that could simply purchase on your behalf, forward the numbers to you, to post here.  Just make sure they hold onto the physical ticket for you!

As much as we KNOW your desire to play... please understand that it wouldn't be fair to other members to continually gift you.  I know you know this... but I simply have to stress it.

And by the way... I just saw on your profile you are a SHE... so sorry for any gender misidentification!

Jax

On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 10:04 AM, melaustin58 said:

Here is your winner from Austin, Texas.................hoping and praying it will be true !!!

02-07-09-44-58  PB 13

On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 10:24 PM, Artitech said:

04 05 16 31 55 PB 13

good job  you 2 ! 

• Upvote 2

Hello Vegas ,. I will get you another ticket for Saturday it is to big to miss out on   ( 435 million I think ) 

1 hour ago, jeepguy said:

Hello Vegas ,. I will get you another ticket for Saturday it is to big to miss out on   ( 435 million I think ) 

JEEP!  If you're going to keep gifting Vegas... please just sponsor her.  It's not fair to other members for anyone to get a free ride.  They must have some skin in the game, other than pure desire.  Please make arrangements with her to secure ticket purchases, so that she has the honor of equal standing participation!  Either that, or she needs to find an out of state friend to help her, as was previously suggested.  Thanks for all your help... let's get this squared away!

2 hours ago, jeepguy said:

Jeepguy thank you very much. I don't want to be a freeloader. If there's a sponsor reading this just reply to me. In the interim I'm trying to find an out-of-state friend to help me get tickets.  In the meantime good luck to all of us for Saturday:D

1 minute ago, VEGASDINAR said:

Jeepguy thank you very much. I don't want to be a freeloader. If there's a sponsor reading this just reply to me. In the interim I'm trying to find an out-of-state friend to help me get tickets.  In the meantime good luck to all of us for Saturday:D

Thank you for understanding, Vegas... we'll get you in here one way or another!  Right now (even for this drawing) I think your best bet is to get that out-of-state-friend you can rely on, so you can post your own numbers, until someone steps up here!  :)

Jax

4 hours ago, VEGASDINAR said:

worst case deal , I will buy for you  and you send a money gram ,  ... can`t promise for how long , I now  have  1  I  will take over ...

On 6/9/2017 at 4:10 PM, Jaxinjersey said:

JEEP... Oy Veh!!! LOL  Is this a gift again... or have you made purchasing arrangements as a sponsor (temporarily or otherwise)?  AND, ya can't just call the terms of a potential win without Vegas' consent and approval... just sayin'!!!  If you gift her... it's her ticket to do what she wants.  If you sponsored her... it's STILL her ticket to do what she wants!
Just keeping things on the level here... we need FULL TRANSPARENCY.  This is all legal stuff!

VegasDinar... please weigh in...

Thanx, and sorry to be such a cat herder... but someone's got to do it!!!  LOL

Hello jeapguy and JaxinJersey. I found a friend outside of Dinar Vets who will buy tickets for me to submit. They understand the rules. Thank you both so very much for helping me in the meantime. I'll be submitting my next ticket numbers as soon as she sends a snapshot of the ticket that is mine. Wondering how many people participate in this?  I'm sure it varies but if you could give me a range I would appreciate it, thank you both.  See you at the cashier's window!!!