Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Liberals accused the Dawa Party, "al-Maliki wing" by insisting on the survival of the Office of the current elections

yota691

Maliki
Maliki

Roudao - Arbil 

confirmed the former Iraqi Prime Minister, Vice - President of the current president, Nuri al - Maliki on Tuesday, May 30 , 2017, he does not want to return to the prime minister for a new term, adding: "I want to be a partner in shaping a solid and a new political system." 

Maliki said in an interview with the Lebanese newspaper " The News", that "disrupt the elections , who sought him side Alomraki- means the end of the government and parliament, and enter into a constitutional vacuum, -lfrd the tutelage of international - to be completed at this time the project chapters plot exclusion Islamic (referring to the Dawa party), "he said , adding:" We will not accept a delay, we will not allow to disrupt the elections one day, and this is a challenge for us. " 

He added that "there was a trend in the National Alliance to contest the election within a single list, but all spectra opposed, based on the possibility of the loss of voters, refusing to vote for our allies, so we agreed to go into the election lists individually." 

He went on to say: "I have no desire to return to any executive authority, but I will stay in political power. I want to be a partner in shaping a solid and a new political system, save the current political process, either to be a partner through the gate of the election, or gate alliances, to achieve the principle of the political majority. " 

He added that " the next strike would target the Islamic movement, and within the popular crowd, and this slogan raising in Ankara conference, where he called for the overthrow of al - Maliki, and the crowd, and Iran. As for why the crowd? Is because it is calculated on, and I founded, and I defend him and remains my, and I believe the need for its existence, and to maintain the entity, and has been able to stop the biggest play that nearly toppled the whole of Iraq, up to Iran , "adding that" if the integration of the crowd with the army and police organs then it end. " 

And about his relationship with the rest of the components of Iraq, he said that " the Sadrist movement , which stands outside the National Alliance, and warbling outside the flock in his own way." 

On the performance of the government of Haider al - Abadi he said: "On the fight against terrorism, the government 's performance is good, despite the irregularities that occurred and the introduction of international forces without a parliamentary decision. Provided good, but this is not enough, the state (does not mean exclusively) the fight against terrorism, and the fighter Daesh. Prestige now the state has become problematic place, and what worries us is the excesses of the security situation and the bad, and the insurgency winning state. "

• Upvote 3

Maliki is talking about an emergency government and oust the Islamists: these chapters coming days

Maliki is talking about an emergency government and oust the Islamists: these chapters coming days

Twilight News    

6 hours ago

Twilight News / warned Prime Minister Nuri al - Maliki to form an emergency government in Iraq, which saw it was part of a project for "removal of the Islamic project" in the country who has ruled since 2005. 
Maliki said in an interview with the Lebanese daily Al - Akhbar, "disclosed to me some insiders in American circles that there the decision to postpone the elections, and here in Iraq, some talk about postponing the elections politicians began, and the call to go about such a decision; this is only necessary for the team that works on the exclusion of the Islamic movement and theIslamists (intended primarily of the Dawa Party , which governs in Iraq). " 
"These wanted to exclude the Islamic movement, and used all the means ... (but) Islamists Astasoa in the elections of 2006 and 2010, and 2014, (although) they faced conspiracies« Qaeda »and« Daesh ». They know today that the Islamic movement will win again, so it was left in front of them only disrupt the elections in order Aqsaina. here begins a new chapter: a country without government, without parliament (so that the Iraqi Constitution , anonymous text conduct business with constitutional deadlines end), this means the government and parliament ended, and enter into a constitutional vacuum, it becomes Iraq without government to run the country and manage its affairs. here, the international decision bunk teleconverterHurt, to be issued by the Security Council under Chapter VI, it calls for the formation of an emergency government under the pretext of running the country temporarily until conditions stabilize, and are holding the elections again, to be completed at this time the plot chapters of the Islamic project exclusion. " 
And the "owners of this project are now working to bring down the Electoral Commission. After the month of September it ends the current commission expires, at a time when calls for some forces to drop the Commission on charges of corruption and fraud. If true , the argument ofthese, the whole existence of the parliament to a false government. (For example) If you disable the Commission, the registration of political parties and political entities , the process will stop. it seems clear to us, the existence of a plan to confuse the state. on the one hand, thegovernment is frankly of the weakest governments, especially as it did not move a finger after itexpropriated the state institutions and facilities of power. it is On the other hand, those powers and d Amiha want to create an atmosphere of anxiety, creating an unstable security environment, to convince Iraqis and others that the elections are not possible. " 
"We will not accept a delay, we will not allow to disrupt the elections one day, and this is achallenge for us. We are in the National Alliance agreed on the necessity of holding elections on time. I call on everyone to raise the voices calling for the holding of elections on schedule, and motivate people to demand this, especially the provincial elections will not take place next September, but will merge with the parliamentary elections, which fears postponed. "

He said al-Maliki, in an interview with the newspaper close to the Alla party, "some see himself that the taxpayer, or that it imposed to extend the current government. But I believe that this government will not extend it, calculated on the Islamic trend Friasha ... but it will cost works on the way American, ie, who works as directed by Washington and its agenda, and in coordination with the British circles. The interim government shall be re-so scenario, formed by Lakhdar Brahimi, commissioned by the United Nations, and headed by Iyad Allawi. "

In the fight against terrorism, the government 's performance is good, despite the irregularities that occurred and the introduction of international forces without a parliamentary decision.Provided good, but this is not enough, the state (does not mean exclusively) the fight against terrorism, and the fighter Daesh. The prestige of the state now has become problematic place, and what worries us is the excesses of the security situation and the bad, and the insurgency winning state. 
The state is busy in fighting «Daesh», and forget Basra. What is happening in Basra, Baghdad and Samarra refers to the possibility of loss of those areas. Do you win and lose Mosul , Basra, Karbala, Najaf? Yesterday, they occupied Najaf airport and markets, this aspect is very dangerous, and if not handled the situation deteriorate and crumble, there will be anopportunity for the militias, gangs and outlaws to Eetmrdoa. 
For the economic situation is very confused, reached the extent of cutting salaries of state employees, stopped and hospitals to provide treatment to patients. I do not understand thereason for the withdrawal of government reserves from the central bank 40 billion. Treasury has delivered a Baanaat 83 billion, and is now 40 billion, this risk. They say that there are debts accumulated, where do you go all that money? They say that the war list, buying weapons and equipment, but in fact I bought all the weapons, they did not buy weapons, except gear and backup tools. I bought arms from Iran during the attack «Daesh», and before I bought theplanes from America, Korea, and tanks from Russia. 
In addition to the fall of the prestige of the state, the economic situation, the political reality isnot Bohvy off. Is it reasonable to fail the government for the appointment of three ministers, a harmonious government team, and strong, and democracy. The weakness of the state, the dawn of the phenomenon of corruption, which arrived in the case of full thrive joints of the state, from the policeman to the Minister. I am afraid today that these repercussions evolve, and spoke of a major crisis, and perhaps one of its goals disrupt the upcoming elections.

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Laid Back said:

He just want to keep parliamentary immunity, he knows Justice is chasing him.

Go Justice 

Go punishment 

He must be watching BamBam, Clinton and the rest of his cabinet on how they to pray they can keep their immunity. (They turn and eat each other for breakfast. ) lol 

:wave: for now

• yota691 changed the title to Liberals accused the Dawa Party, "al-Maliki wing" by insisting on the survival of the Office of the current elections