Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions For Adam's Update 6-7-2017

TexasGranny

Is there a maximum amount of dinar that can be gifted in at a time in order to avoid  any penalties? If I have 2,000,000 dinar how would I break it up? This question has been asked before. I have not been able to find the answer.Thanks

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Adam, I am sure you have the answer to this question in your cash in guide, which I have (get you one if you don't have one yet). I just have my copy tucked away, so please answer this here if you don't mind. We know enough not to give our dinars over to someone on the promise they will send us our cash via a check, electronic cash deposit, or cash. When it comes to cashing in after the RV, at B of A or one of your VIP designated cash in locations. How are we going to eliminate the concern that our precious dinar aren't going to walk out the back door, or turn into counterfit bills when we hand them over to the teller or bank rep to be counted on their De La Rue machine in the back room? Also what would be the safest way to transport our dinar to said location, and then to our bank account?  Thanks , NYK.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I hope I am doing this right...been a while. Adam, 2 questions: First, is our current president's actions and intentions going to help the dinar RV....part B: did he buy any dinar that anyone knows of?

SECOND: Help me understand why the Iraqi would RV when they know so many of us possess their money? Or does it not work like that? And thank you so much for helping us!!! :)

Edited by Russell M
to say thank you
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hi Adam,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           You know I don't post much, I have been a member of dinarvets for a very long time...This does concern me as to how we could be safe in turning over our dinar to banks for proof of it being real..lets face it , the world is a bad place when it comes to money, nobody is to be trusted. I guess the best way is to photo copy each bill front and back, also get who you hand them to a signature first.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• kcw locked this topic