Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Security Council Authorizes Continued Maintenance of Iraq Escrow Account, Unanimously Adopting Resolution 2335 (2016) !

1 hour ago, nannab said:

Thank you Snowglobe. Any word yet on your new job?

Hopefully It's A Job Here Burying The Gurus That Luigi Drag's Over Into Her Litterbox ? :o 

And If So - I'll Gladly Chip In To Help Pay Her Double ...

:D   :D   :D

• Upvote 6

12 hours ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

is this the one?

ah yes thanks for the refresher vid SG , those were exciting times back then , the shabinator was dropping clues about the economic plan for iraq on a regular basis, imo iraq suffered a huge loss when they ran this man out of town and makes my blood boil thinking about crooked maliki and his gang of thieves still causing havoc for the country .. anyways i remember frothbucket was taping that and he and his brother was active on another popular dinar site they kept it real and challenged the site owners dinar pumping news one to many times and got the boot , we wait ... peace   

• Upvote 6

11 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Hopefully It's A Job Here Burying The Gurus That Luigi Drag's Over Into Her Litterbox ? :o 

And If So - I'll Gladly Chip In To Help Pay Her Double ...

:D   :D   :D

Oh yeah!! Thank so my Thuggers...let me see..double nothing  is a huge raise!!!! You rock my friend!!!!!!!

• Upvote 5

Just now, CaptainBVI said:

Thanks snow.

Had to use headphones to hear all the words but...

Even fighting through the language barrier without spilling the beans, it is easy to see he is brilliant.

Yes he is. I wish we could get confirmation on what role he is currently playing in Iraq

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Just now, SnowGlobe7 said:

Yes he is. I wish we could get confirmation on what role he is currently playing in Iraq

If we could find out his current role so could the nefarious characters trying to stop this and that would not be good.

Abadi may not have an A-Type personality but he loves his country and knows talent. If my old memory serves was also close to Shabibi.

Even in advanced age, I'm sure he is playing a role behind the scenes as he is definitely the brightest bulb in the box.

We, more than likely will not know his part until long after his plan is completed if ever.

Sooner if Malarkey and his henchmen are brought to justice.

I would highly doubt he will take or want any credit because at this point in his life, "Knowing" and a smile to himself will mean much more than any headline.

• Upvote 3

Dr. Shabibi answering revaluation and redenomination questions

Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:09 pm

Transcript:

Question: Revaluation

With respect to the ongoing and need of stability in Iraq
and its exchange rate, we did not follow that there is a direct need for a potential revaluation of the currency to its due for domestic and foreign investment in Iraq, and in regard to that, how far you believe we are from a potential revaluation of the Iraqi currency.

Shabibi answer:

Well thank you very much for this question and the ... ahmmm ....... even if I know the answer I cannot tell you .. (laughter) the thing is ... you cannot have an economist saying without....the answer depends, so the question here is if revaluation is really going to depend on what extent we are going to continue controlling the inflation.. as you know, if you go to the Central Bank website ... the first job is maintaining price stability .

So there is a little bit of inflation in Iraq ... it use to be 2%... 3% ... now is about 5% .

But we are watching that very carefully ... If this inflation
continues we will have to revisit the question of exchange rate because revaluation depends on inflation ... of course .. the other factors that determine the movement in currencies are a lot … sometimes we look at trade, exports and imports, all the obligations, the balance of payments and all this things ...definitely no doubt you look at those ... but those are problems related to the development part of the economy.

The question of maintaining a price stability is really something ...you see the inflation and all this things..... cause nobody else in the economy is concern with inflation .... the government puts its budget... the government is the spender and the Central Bank its saver.... It's not very important for them to concentrate on inflation .... so actually the question here is we are going to track and follow the development in inflation first and of course other factors which I mentioned. Second then will determine our exchange rate movement. Thank you Governor.

This may be the same question, so I can understand if you can't answer.
My name is Bob Kelly, I am an Investor in Iraq, the Summit Hotel in the International Zone with the OPEC financing.

Question: Redenomination

I've heard a report in the last couple of days That Iraq is about to cut three zeros off the currency ...they call that re-denomination that may be the same question that you just received but I wonder if you had any information about that.

shabibi answer

Well, I mean .... I don't know whether if it is the same question, I think this cutting of three zeros... shouldn't be exaggerated ... that is a problem...the question is ... just re-denomination and .... people writing a lot of articles in the news papers... criticizing the Central Bank…., that is going to devalue the Iraqi dinar... that is going to depreciate ... all kinds of talks. This is a question, just actually, to facilitated payment... ease of counting and all this things.... when you see a lot of figures, you see trillions and huge figures.... if you want to be precise and you see twelve figures or fifteen figures or digits ... So I think we have a plan on that.

If you remember ... there was not a government decree to add this zeros. It happened because of the course of development of the economy at the beginning of the eighties.... Inflation was very high ... Inflation was rampant and therefore... small denoms start not to be use ...so government started to add the three zeros.... and of course conditions are different now .

Inflation is under control, exchange rate is manage by the Central Bank.... when you have the zeros you could not manage ... not because of fault of the government or the Central Bank (only) ... which I think there was but because there were a lot of exogenous (external) factors.

I'm not saying that we are champions now... there were a lot external factors which affected and a lot of people did not know what to do, so they started to add three zeros and all this things.

So now the situation is completely different from that time, you had a high inflation, you have now a low inflation, you had actually something which is a stable macroeconomics situation . At that time the situation was not stable . So the only way to combat all of this things at the time was to increase the denomination and put three zeros.

I think… to bring back the Iraqi dinar when actually the three zeros are remove .... of course, this will have to go hand in hand with the monitoring of the exchange rate and all this things, and we'll see ...

I think now, it is probably .... we are studying ...not studying, we have decided actually on that, when to implement that. Removal this three zeros is very soon, but of course this requires not only the Central Bank activity it requires a lot of propaganda, a lot of advertising campaign and all of this things, and you have to go probably a campaign... to educated a lot of people on this things…. and I think it needs a lot of help from the government, from many people from the government, specially the security forces, and we hope the security forces becomes less busy with the violence issue so that they can give more time for us.

• Upvote 11

• 2 weeks later...

Analysis Of The Article In The Original Post ...

KTFA:

Animated Rock:  Hello family. There seems to be a ton of misdirection and confusion. So I have reached out to others who have calmly and cautiously laid out information to this affect, and am going to try to lay out a concise trail for you guys to follow here.

I am going to stay away from a “timeline” style format this time, because most people will not take the time to read through all that information and will miss most of what I am trying to say. This will all be IMO and in my interpretation and give you a view of my thought process. IF you disagree, that is fine. But what I am going to present you is solid information, based on interpretation, and through a lens of the UNSC Doc.

So, let’s start with the UNSC doc that was released to us 3 weeks ago. That (the 3 weeks ago) is important in and of itself. Think about it, the UNSC decides to release this document 3 WEEKS AGO.

Why is that important you ask. Well let’s see what that document contains, shall we?

Security Council Authorizes Continued Maintenance of Iraq Escrow Account, Unanimously Adopting Resolution 2335 (2016)

The Security Council today authorized the Secretary-General to continue to maintain the escrow account authorized by resolution 1958 (2010), and to retain the funds contained therein until 30 June 2017, at which time all remaining funds would be transferred to the Government of Iraq.

Unanimously adopting resolution 2335 (2016) under Chapter VII of the United Nations Charter, the 15-member Council also requested that the Secretary-General continue to pursue implementation of paragraph 7 and other relevant aspects of resolution 1958 (2010).
Paragraph 4 of resolution 1958 (2010) authorized the Secretary-General to ensure the retention of $20 million from the Iraq Account in the escrow account until 31 December 2016, exclusively for United Nations expenses relating to the orderly termination of the residual activities of the oil-for-food programme Paragraph 5 authorized the Secretary-General to ensure that up to $131 million of the Iraq Account were retained in the escrow account for the purpose of providing indemnification to the United Nations, its representatives, agents, and independent contractors for a period of six years with regard to all activities in connection with the Programme since its inception.

Michele Sison (United States), whose delegation submitted the text, said that the short-term extension brought the United Nations a step closer to closing the book on the programmeand to tying up a few outstanding issues.  The Government of Iraq and the United Nations had made progress in several areas, including some legal issues, she said, adding that the Government of Iraq should see today’s extension as the Council’s unwavering support for closing the file once and for all.

The Security Council also took note of a letter (document S/2016/1126) dated 29 December 2016 from the Secretary-General to the President of the Council.

The meeting began at 10:02 a.m. and ended at 10:05 a.m.

Resolution
The full text of resolution 2335 (2016) reads as follows:
The Security Council,
Recalling its resolution 1958 (2010),

Acting under Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations,

“1.   Reaffirms its call in paragraph 2 of resolution 1958 (2010) for the Government of Iraq to provide without delay payments referred to therein;

“2.   Authorizes the Secretary-General to continue to maintain the escrow accounts authorized in paragraphs 3, 4 and 5 of resolution 1958 (2010) and to retain the funds in those accounts until 30 June 2017, at which time all remaining funds are to be transferred to the Government of Iraq;

“3.   Requests the Secretary-General to continue to pursue implementation of paragraph 7 and other relevant aspects of resolution 1958 (2010);

“4.   Requests the Secretary-General to report on implementation of this resolution no later than 30 March 2017 and with a final report three months after the transfer of any remaining funds pursuant to parag

raph 2 to the Government of Iraq, unless otherwise authorized by the Security Council;
“5.  Decides to remain actively seized of the matter.”

So let’s go over this document real fast. And summarize. All of the sections I have highlighted are what I will be summarizing, starting at the top so you can follow.

#1 - It is the UNSC’s GOAL to be done with this by the 30th, which goes without saying that this is IRAQ’s GOAL to hit that 30th target.  – To expound on this, it seems as though Frank is saying, that they have the goal to SHOW TO UNSC by the 30th, that they have hit all their target goals and are implementing these steps. (more to come later in the summary on this issue)

#2 -We can see that the UNSC and Iraq are implementing a Program to end the “oil-for-food” system that they have been operating in under the UNSC Chap 7 regulations.

#3 – From Dec 2016 to June 30th was THE short term extension that Iraq got to finish the “few outstanding issues” they needed to clear up. To close the book “once and for all” with “UNWAVERING” support of the council.

#4 – The payments will be given to Iraq “without delay” meaning that, they will get the funds when UNSC said they will get the funds. Not 5 days later, not 10 days later, without delay.

#5 – 30 June is the “without delay” date from their own mouth.

#6 – March 30, the UNSC date, was when they had to report that these steps were done and ready to go. Did we see Iraq report that they had? Yes we did. Hence the reason we saw this document, AT ALL.

#7 – “Decides to remain actively seized in the matter” – this means, we aren’t changing our minds, this is done!!!

Okay, now that we’ve made it through that, let’s look at the rest of the evidence through that lens, (and since I am posting on a site that Frank has designed, built and assembled family) I am going to use the information that HE and TEAMS have provided, and just base this off of that.

Frank has told us currently that he and his teams are studying the 26th-30th window RIGHT NOW.

That means, in the present, currently, right now. So asking him if he is looking into July, or Aug, or Oct is a MUTE POINT family. STOP IT! He has already given you the answer. He AND teams, are looking at JUNE 26-30 right now. So let’s get on THAT bandwagon, and look at the info he has given us in terms of THAT information.

We saw this website come out on Thur, the last day of their business week. This website, in my opinion, and Franks, is HUGE!

This is a step towards internationality. Now, I will deviate into my own opinion on this website. I encourage you to go back and look at my last timeline, bring it forward if you want. (The reason I am not updating it currently, is that there is currently an AVALANCHE of information coming out, and I would spend hours working on it right now.)

I said that I was looking at the 22nd to 25th, the next big time window right before Franks 26-30th began, because the study that I am in right now pointed to those dates being significant. After COB (close of business) on Thur, they released this website. This was also the last day that the internet was shut down from 7-8am. Coincidence, I think not.

This new version of the CBI website is only updated to June 21’st.

This is verifiable by clicking around on the website, and looking at dates. THIS IS NOT BY MISTAKE IMO. They have only released the parts of that website that they want the public to see. It is somewhat buggy and some of the links don’t work etc. Again, in my belief system, I do not see this as an accident or coincidence either. They have not published the full working website yet, and for a reason.

Now, let’s look at the auctions. Frank has pointed us to the strange coincidence that they were doubling these auctions, and to a purpose, either to speed the month up, or shorten the month, with the GOAL being to finish by the 30th of JUNE. It has since been pointed out that the “buy/sell” has been eliminated from the new website. 

Again, not a coincidence, it screams, “ready for international.”

Let's also look at Frank and Teams timeline for when these 0's have dropped, and try to understand it from that POV. I am not disagreeing with anyone else's info, in fact it gives a different perspective, which is great for study. But out of respect for Frank, and if we are trying to follow his and his team's study, very hard to do or understand if you are discounting their info.

Frank again has stated that the website in “it’s current form” does not have the buy/sell currently. But that doesn’t mean they can’t add them back in. Stay grounded, look at the facts.

Frank and WS have pointed to “see kuwait” – let’s discuss that for a second. What have we seen from Abadi’s ME tour. Lots of smiles, lots of hand shaking, lots of agreement, lots of unification. Kuwait has agreed to let go of their political prisoners after Abadi has gone there. THAT SCREAMS they reached a HUGE agreement.

They are now working together. Same with Saudi, same with Iran. All smiles, all signs of doing business. TONS of articles support this.

MM – has pointed this out. It is like a powerball chute. Once that ball has gone into the tube, it’s coming out the other side. It’s not stopping. You may not be able to see where it is in the chute, but it IS coming out. Franks lava flow, other’s avalanche. ALL the same analogy.

We have seen many other events, articles, news, and info from Frank and teams pointing to the same date range, a collision of events in Franks words.

The celebration connected with Eid, the fireworks, the CBI documents, the announcement of mosul, the holiday being declared, contracts being declared, statements everywhere of internationalism. BIG stuff.

Take this document, add to it, quote it, copy and paste it into word and add more to it that stacks on top of it, you have my full persmission and encouragement to do so. Add your username to the top and it can be a collective family thing we work on. PLEASE do so in the context of the UNSC doc at the top.

Lets get on Frank’s page family. Let’s look at the 30th and before. Let’s be a team, let’s be united. STOP looking at why or how this is going farther than June 30th, we still have 6 full days of June to get through. Let’s not look past June until we are past June!! Let’s look at this through the lens of frank and teams, and bounce EVERYTHING off that June 30th deadline with ALL the information together.

Let’s make Frank’s life easier, not harder. When we do Q&A, let’s ask questions regarding THIS lens. Because right now, that’s what he’s focused on.

Much love family. I hope this helps.

~Rocky

Peggy68 - Your above comments and input into this are greatly appreciated!! 

MM - Your thoughts and perspective on this are greatly appreciated. 

• Upvote 7

Anybody Wanna Look At The Timing And Play International Connect The Dots ? :o 

:D  :D  :D 

(by don961)

Iraq poses a tender for the purchase of 50 thousand tons of wheat

Iraq poses a tender for the purchase of 50 thousand tons of wheat<br /><br />

2017/6/26 10:14

Europeans said on Monday that Iraq launch an international tender to buy at least 50 thousand tons of wheat flour durum.
We can supply any wheat from the United States, Canada or Australia.
Traders said that the tender will close on the third of next July( July 3)that offers remain valid until the ninth of the same month. (JULY 9)

• Upvote 6

17 hours ago, DinarThug said:

3 Months After March 30th Is Tomorrow June 30th - Just Sayin' ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

6-29-2017   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   Article quote:  "Requests the Secretary-General to report on implementation of this resolution no later than 30 March 2017 and with a final report three months after the transfer of any remaining funds pursuant to paragraph 2 to the Government of Iraq, unless otherwise authorized by the Security Council;"  

This is saying it loud and clear in my view...Once the steps are fully implemented Chapter VII is over...

Gone bye bye... That is end game and we are oh so happy!

From December 30th, 2016 ...

7854TH MEETING (AM)

Security Council Authorizes Continued Maintenance of Iraq Escrow Account, Unanimously Adopting Resolution 2335 (2016)

The Security Council today authorized the Secretary-General to continue to maintain the escrow account authorized by resolution 1958 (2010), and to retain the funds contained therein until 30 June 2017, at which time all remaining funds would be transferred to the Government of Iraq.

Unanimously adopting resolution 2335 (2016) under Chapter VII of the United Nations Charter, the 15-member Council also requested that the Secretary-General continue to pursue implementation of paragraph 7 and other relevant aspects of resolution 1958 (2010).

Paragraph 4 of resolution 1958 (2010) authorized the Secretary-General to ensure the retention of $20 million from the Iraq Account in the escrow account until 31 December 2016, exclusively for United Nations expenses relating to the orderly termination of the residual activities of the oil-for-food programme.  Paragraph 5 authorized the Secretary-General to ensure that up to $131 million of the Iraq Account were retained in the escrow account for the purpose of providing indemnification to the United Nations, its representatives, agents, and independent contractors for a period of six years with regard to all activities in connection with the Programme since its inception.

Michele Sison (United States), whose delegation submitted the text, said that the short-term extension brought the United Nations a step closer to closing the book on the programme and to tying up a few outstanding issues.  The Government of Iraq and the United Nations had made progress in several areas, including some legal issues, she said, adding that the Government of Iraq should see today’s extension as the Council’s unwavering support for closing the file once and for all.

The Security Council also took note of a letter (document S/2016/1126) dated 29 December 2016 from the Secretary-General to the President of the Council.

The meeting began at 10:02 a.m. and ended at 10:05 a.m.

Resolution

The full text of resolution 2335 (2016) reads as follows:

The Security Council,

Recalling its resolution 1958 (2010),

Acting under Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations,

“1.   Reaffirms its call in paragraph 2 of resolution 1958 (2010) for the Government of Iraq to provide without delay payments referred to therein;

“2.   Authorizes the Secretary-General to continue to maintain the escrow accounts authorized in paragraphs 3, 4 and 5 of resolution 1958 (2010) and to retain the funds in those accounts until 30 June 2017, at which time all remaining funds are to be transferred to the Government of Iraq;

“3.   Requests the Secretary-General to continue to pursue implementation of paragraph 7 and other relevant aspects of resolution 1958 (2010);

“4.   Requests the Secretary-General to report on implementation of this resolution no later than 30 March 2017 and with a final report three months after the transfer of any remaining funds pursuant to paragraph 2 to the Government of Iraq, unless otherwise authorized by the Security Council;

“5.   Decides to remain actively seized of the matter.”

https://www.un.org/press/en/2016/sc12660.doc.htm

• Upvote 12