Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Security Council Authorizes Continued Maintenance of Iraq Escrow Account, Unanimously Adopting Resolution 2335 (2016) !

29 minutes ago, Freedomwish said:

Very, very, very happy with the latest scoop. :bravo: Just a question if I may ask while I'm sober B)- how does any of this tie into that darn, illusive HCL that Adam and his folks on the inside has been keeping their eyes on for this thing to pop? :confused:

While I am on my 40 oz , I think the HCL is DONE DONE DONE! only implementation remains! I think I remember Adam saying the HCL implementation means RV, so when we see RV then HCL is implemented, or when we see HCL implemented then that means RV, but none can happen without the other IMO. Post RV get yourself a IBOGAINE Treatment brother,  that's what God has told me to do and share with my friends! It works 100% of the time! BUT for now! Cheers!!!! :drunk:

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, Freedomwish said:

Very, very, very happy with the latest scoop. :bravo: Just a question if I may ask while I'm sober B)- how does any of this tie into that darn, illusive HCL that Adam and his folks on the inside has been keeping their eyes on for this thing to pop? :confused:

Dr. Dardashti :calculator:

On 6/3/2017 at 6:37 AM, DinarThug said:

From Delta ...

WE DID TALK ABOUT IT ON CC BEFORE, THERE IS ONLY ONE THING LIFT AND AS YOU SEE BY END OF JUNE(FIRST HALF OF 2017) IRAQ WILL HAVE A CONTROL MEANING ALSO OUT OF CH7 , IF YOU READ THE ARTICLE CAREFULLY YOU WILL SEE THAT EVERYTHING WAS TAKING CARE OFF ON MARCH 30TH.

IMO WE SHOULD SEE A RATE CHANGE BEFORE JUNE 30.

000074medium_gif

DELTA 

On 6/3/2017 at 2:52 PM, Boozer said:

Sounds Like it could be, UN has it's vote on June 27th, Put Iraq in #8 and RV,  I Like all of you Great People  want off this Ride...

On 6/3/2017 at 2:53 PM, ChuckFinley said:

You are D$$$ right. I want a happy 4th.  :lol:

And Pass Me A Happy Fifth ! :cheesehead:

:D   :D   :D

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

On 6/2/2017 at 11:42 PM, DinarThug said:

Security Council Authorizes Continued Maintenance of Iraq Escrow Account, Unanimously Adopting Resolution 2335 (2016)

“2.   Authorizes the Secretary-General to continue to maintain the escrow accounts authorized in paragraphs 3, 4 and 5 of resolution 1958 (2010) and to retain the funds in those accounts until 30 June 2017, at which time all remaining funds are to be transferred to the Government of Iraq;

https://www.un.org/press/en/2016/sc12660.doc.htm

30 June 2017

So The ISX Closing From June 25th - 29th During EID Is Immediately Before The June 30th UN Security Council's Release Of The Iraqi Funds ! :o 

Hmmm ...

funny-man-mustache-thinking-woman-face-a

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 3

I remember a video I watched about 4 to 6 years ago where Shabbibi was answering questions about whether or not the dinar would revalue.... I don't have the link... but I watched it multiple times.....He stated that when the time came there would need to be a three day window to make the changes and that there would be a period of "propaganda" (his words) or an education campaign for the people before they could make any big changes to the currency..... you are correct he is no longer in power, I guess I was making more of an observation of the fact that there is a nice little window coming up.... that is all.... just some excitement on my part! No Facts to back it up. More of a gut feeling ;) sorry if I made it sound factual. Not my intent. I'm on the road working so just a short statement. Hope this clears up my thoughts

• Upvote 6