Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Look Back..

txwWrestling

Hey I go in and out so not on here everyday like I was and it was driving me crazy. Back in the day I was wondering if any of the following are still around. Med, Doc 31, Sonny1? I used to like reading their input. Also SWFlorida who passed away a few years ago, I was thinking about him today and all his research. Hope to keep him out there so he won't be forgotten in this RV ride. RIP SWFlorida! I would like to see what some of these posters are at now from a few years back. Anyone seen them around? Have a great weekend!

• Upvote 6

On 2017-6-2 at 4:49 PM, SnowGlobe7 said:

what do you mean "how slow this site is"?

When I mean slow a few years ago in the rumour section would never have said the last post was 2 hours ago. By the time you posted something and refreshed the page there would already be all kind of topics and replies. I guess the "Gurus" have settled down or there are less. Looking back I remember when it was suppose to RV 12-31 maybe 2009 or 2010ish on Jan 1st? Anybody else remember that craziness? GO RV! 

• Upvote 1

DV has definitely gone through a sort of metamorphosis.  Lots of people have come and gone.  I know I lurked on here for years without ever posting.  Kind of became survival of the fittest in that only those who truly believed have stuck around (or those who could somehow afford to stay in).   I think about those who were struggling (Francie26 comes to mind) and hope they all were able to hang onto dinar.  Also, DV activity has moved more toward the VIP/OSI as this investment has delayed, giving rise to post-RV strategies and preparations.  God knows we have had plenty of time to prepare - everyone is at the starting gate waiting for the signal that this thing is done.

Edited by Shedagal
  • Upvote 6

I know I def think about the people who have posted on here who were sick and or struggling. I remember Francie26! I really hope this ride is about over it would truly be a gift from God and to be able to help others would be a blessing. Yeah I have noticed there seems to be a lot more activity towards the VIP area. GO RV!!! 

• Upvote 1

On 6/5/2017 at 0:17 PM, Shedagal said:

DV has definitely gone through a sort of metamorphosis.  Lots of people have come and gone.  I know I lurked on here for years without ever posting.  Kind of became survival of the fittest in that only those who truly believed have stuck around (or those who could somehow afford to stay in).   I think about those who were struggling (Francie26 comes to mind) and hope they all were able to hang onto dinar.  Also, DV activity has moved more toward the VIP/OSI as this investment has delayed, giving rise to post-RV strategies and preparations.  God knows we have had plenty of time to prepare - everyone is at the starting gate waiting for the signal that this thing is done.

My horse and whiskey are both ready to giddy up! :rodeo::cheesehead:

On June 5, 2017 at 0:21 PM, txwWrestling said:

I know I def think about the people who have posted on here who were sick and or struggling. I remember Francie26! I really hope this ride is about over it would truly be a gift from God and to be able to help others would be a blessing. Yeah I have noticed there seems to be a lot more activity towards the VIP area. GO RV!!! 

Amen

• Upvote 1