Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki accuses Abadi of corruption, deteriorating security

Maliki accuses Abadi of corruption, deteriorating security

May 31 2017 07:28 PM
Nouri al-Maliki
Nouri al-Maliki

Former Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki criticized on Wednesday the incumbent Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi's government.

In a press statement, Maliki said that Iraq's sovereignty is becoming at stake, as security deteriorates and factions are repelling against the state.

As the government is busy with the war against ISIS terrorists in Mosul, it forgot Basra, Baghdad and Samraa, Maliki added.

Iraq's economy is becoming weaker as the government is unable to pay employees and hospitals stopped treating patients, according to Maliki.

The incumbent government weakness led to vulgar corruption that has spread to the whole of the system.

The Institute of development studies revealed in later 2016 the disappearance of over 120 billion dollars from Iraqi treasury during Maliki's post as Prime Minister, leaving Iraq nearly bankrupt to his successor Abadi.

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/story/11388/Maliki-accuses-Abadi-of-corruption-deteriorating-security

• Upvote 7

I think Maliki should be afraid of an Iranian bullet.  He has enough stolen loot to go retire to his own island anywhere/anytime.  Only Iran forcing him to try and take control of Iraq could be a good reason.  Even if he had ONE billion, he wouldn't need power that much.  Something else is behind all of this.......

• Upvote 3

Maliki's office: Vice President's comments from the context carved out

31qpt958.5.jpg

Baghdad «Quds Al- Arabi»: Information Office of the Deputy Director of the President Nuri al - Maliki said on Wednesday, he said that the statements of the leader of a coalition of state law, made in an interview, was deducted from the context, seem directed against specific parties. 
According to Hisham al - Rikabi, told NRT Arab channel that «Vice President Nuri al - Maliki, conducted an interview with an Arab newspaper, published on the first Tuesday, dealt with various internal and external issues», pointing out that «some pages in social networking sites carved out some statements out of context general, to appear directed against specific parties ». 
He added that «al - Maliki did not direct his speech to the point of what, but he was answering questions from the newspaper in the context of the year», pointing out that «statements truncated or distorted is hiding bad intentions».

• Upvote 3

Can I give my opinion? 

Abadi used to be Malikis finance minister, = they are besties :undocumented::bananacamel: 

Abadi tells Maliki you gota RUN, Trump is pissed and wants us to get you and won't give us the rv until you RUN. So Malika fakes heart attack and runs away to Iran next day.

Now to cover that lie Maliki starts talking smack against Abadi...but it's FAKE. They are still besties...politics in the middle east is ugly, but childish. They know they are all corrupt and unless they are ready to lay aside all their corruption and repent...then I won't be surprised. That's my .02 dinars bout that. :trash:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Anyone remember them saying their air force was more effective than ours in the hunt for Daesh?  I mentioned trying to work with the locals only to find they finger-point worse than us.  Pretty sure I recommended reading or watching Lord of The Flies to get a better grasp on what we're working with here.  It's likely that Wikipedia has the cliff notes.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, WaitIsOver said:

They know they are all corrupt and unless they are ready to lay aside all their corruption and repent..

this might take a little longer than imagined ( i'm concerned about iraq's definition of repentance), to date i've seen little compromise and brokenness over life circumstances in iraq from parliament 

good thing i got kids to leave it to......cheers

• Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, WaitIsOver said:

Can I give my opinion? 

Abadi used to be Malikis finance minister, = they are besties :undocumented::bananacamel: 

Abadi tells Maliki you gota RUN, Trump is pissed and wants us to get you and won't give us the rv until you RUN. So Malika fakes heart attack and runs away to Iran next day.

Now to cover that lie Maliki starts talking smack against Abadi...but it's FAKE. They are still besties...politics in the middle east is ugly, but childish. They know they are all corrupt and unless they are ready to lay aside all their corruption and repent...then I won't be surprised. That's my .02 dinars bout that. :trash:

That's a very interesting .02 dinars worth ! ! ! :excl:  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 3

Kurdish MP attacked al-Maliki, accusing him of neglecting the constitution over 8 years

Political

Since 01.06.2017 at 11:22 (Baghdad time)

29.jpg

Baghdad balances News

Confirmed the MP of the Kurdistan Democratic Union bloc Ashwaq dry, that the Kurdish people depend on the Iraqi constitution and legal dialogue with Baghdad to determine their own destiny, as showed that former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki ignored the constitution over 8 years of its mandate and deliberately failed to apply, indicated that the talk about adoption Kurds over Israel in the establishment of Kurdish state became Astoanh Iraqi people broken record realized that the aim behind it is to try to create a national sedition to inflame the Iraqi street against the Kurdistan region.

The dry in a statement issued in response to comments by former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki during his meeting with the Lebanese Al-Akhbar newspaper, said that "the Kurdish people depends in determining the fate of the Iraqi constitution, which neglected al-Maliki over 8 years and caused the violation of the rights of components and sects who remember talking about them today."

She continued, "we are surprised that Maliki remember that the powers of the parliament did not pay her any significance when the Tigris and the island and other forces shape and appointed military commanders to parliament and did not know the extent of their competence without reference to the House of Representatives by the Constitution."

She described the dry Maliki spoke about the economy and services and armament, as "camouflage for the people" on the grounds that Iraq's budget was equivalent to four countries of the budget during the reign of al-Maliki for eight years and was still suffering from a lack of citizen services and safety. "

Dry and wondered, "Is al-Maliki forgot to detect explosives and Russian arms deal that device file and the fall of Mosul, especially as it accused the two presidents held the fall of Nineveh province, but terrorists according to a report Daesh Althakiqh Parliamentary Committee? How is talking about corruption?".

She noted, that "al-Maliki instead of going to eliminate and answer the charges against him over the fall of Mosul, he spent time for statements that fuel national and sectarian violence between the components of the same people."

It showed that "al-Maliki deliberately left three ministries vacant bags, namely the Ministry of Defense, Interior and National Security, which was run by proxy, as well as the intelligence service until we got to it because is us" wisdom "military intelligence."

And it demanded the dry former prime minister to "review the Iraqi constitution to see the" particular "in any detailed constitution referred to self-determination, because we rely on the constitution in our request on the determination of our destiny and defective him he did not know the Constitution, which exchange the effort even change it but it did not do so."

Maliki and a statement on minorities dry that "minorities remember the last day she said, are suffering because of the chaos and targeted by terrorism for years of his mandate as they are today in Kurdistan honor and dignity" over 29 / d 24

• Upvote 6

Dry: Is al-Maliki forgot about holding explosives detection device and the Russian arms deal that and the fall of Mosul

MP Ashwaq dry

MP Ashwaq dry

MP considered Ashwaq dry Maliki spoke about the economy, services and arming camouflage for people on the grounds that Iraq's budget was equivalent to four countries during balancing the reign of al-Maliki for eight years and was still suffering from a lack of citizen services and safety.

Dry and he wondered forgotten al-Maliki to detect explosives and Russian arms deal that device file and the fall of Mosul, was held especially that of the accused Presidents fall of Nineveh province, but terrorists according to a report Daesh Althakiqh Parliamentary Committee.

She noted that al-Maliki instead of going to eliminate and answer the charges against him on the fall of Mosul, he spent time for statements that fuel national and sectarian violence between the components of the same people, saying that al-Maliki deliberately left bags three ministries vacant, namely the Ministry of Defense, Interior and National Security, which was run by proxy, as well as from the intelligence service until he reached the case to what it is.

• Upvote 4

I don't usually like to comment on Maliki threads, because he's so evil he's not worth the attention. But did this freak Show actually just say prime minister abadi reduced the security of Iraq? Seriously, he freed half of Iraq from the grips of Isis. Of course if your alliance is to Isis then I guess we can understand how Maliki can make that statement.

• Upvote 2

Rift deepens within Da'wa Party as Maliki hits out at Abadi

June 01 2017 01:57 PM
Da'wa Party
Da'wa Party

Remarks of vice president Nouri al-Maliki, who has close ties to Iran, that Abadi government is weak in the face of what he called 'Turkish expansionism'.

Experts say these remarks forebode rifts that may hit the two poles of Da'wa Party.

The recent accusations and criticism leveled at Abadi signals the deepening rifts between the two poles of the party, former leader within the party Ghaleb al-Shabander, said.

He added these tensions may develop into war of words that could affect the Iraqi street.

The man of the street should stay away from the war of words among politicians, Shabander stated, noting that the parliamentary election is still far from now.

I see no justification for fomenting political standoff fuelled by the support of certain regional countries that seek to undermine Iraq's stability.

In televised interview, al-Maliki, who heads the Da'wa party, accused his successor Abadi of being half-hearted in the face of Turkish expansionism.

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/story/11419/Rift-deepens-within-Da-wa-Party-as-Maliki-hits-out-at-Abadi

• Upvote 1