Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Company Launch IPRO- Solutions

ProCurrencyEcoin.iPROnetwork.com

http://procurrencyecoin.ipronetwork.com/

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/procurrency/

I bought in at .04 cents per coin today is the last day to buy in at that starting price ! This only launched 30 days ago & with high demand!

click on coin market link above and you'll see it's currently at .23 cents and climbing!

It finally came to my attention at anytime the banking market could collapse & or our currency could drop off 30 to 50% which it will at some point sooner than later. If I start investing and using E-currency now I will not be affected and I'll be ahead of the curve that is now taking place at only 6% of the world in use of the E-currency market . Bit-coin is over 2000.00 per coin currently and there is currently 800 Cryptocurrency coins with many major companies like Amazon/ Google/ Ebay / Walmart / that  have been for some time redeveloping all there strategic structures of business around E-currency and with everybody now on board the consumer will follow right along in a very short period of time 1- to 3- years from now it will be the common transaction with no banking fee's no restrictions on money transfers world wide at any amount at anytime!

This New Business Structure empowers the use of the New Procurrencycoin and will allow you 5 or so more ways to make more E-money on top of the value of the coin rising!

Check it out and let me know what you think

Yours Truely

Vizio!

Edited by VIZIOIRAQI
  • Upvote 2

Quick update ( Still a perfect time to get in on the bottom floor as this has launched world wide and is moving at record pace)

Pro-Currency has risen to .26 cent's today June 1st 2017 and buy in's from this company are now at .07 cents with IPRO-Solutions for the Month of June! Buy in's listed at

$100= 1428 coins

$500=7142

$1500=21,428

4%bonus=22,285

$2500=35,714

6.5% bonus=38,035

$5500=78,571

10% bonus=86,428.56

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, OregonMan said:

How do I get in? Do I just purchase directly from the link you provided 

Yes it will direct you through to the last page where you have the information to mail out a money order Print that page! Now you can just buy in for the Coins at 100 or get involved with the business side of it also for 50.00 more per year! When you Join you can start Immediately on the business side making money, but you won't see the credits on your site until they receive the cashiers check or money order!

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Hey, Vizio, that looks like a Crypto MLM business. Am I wrong?

No your right it's more than that though you get the buy in on Coins and if you choose you can also jump in on the MLM side. They started this world wide and there introducing it to the world a safe everyday Ecurrency market place where you can buy and sell from your Ewallet on your phone from any store in your everyday life . You can make extra money just by sharing the New phone App they will be launching in the next few weeks on top of the coins you purchased that will rise in value daily. I bought in at .04 cents and today its .26 cents and it's only been 30 days. You can also make money by people entering this market underneath you MLM .

I only see the upside of this and it's got me extremely excited :)

Edited by VIZIOIRAQI
  • Upvote 2

Good Morning Everyone:

The Link below takes you to the fundamentals of What we are doing and why. Please use this information to equip yourself on how you will lead forward in however you choose to use this great opportunity!

http://marketersmedia.com/ipro-network-announces-pro-commerce-has-set-a-date-of-april-24th-for-launch-of-pro-cryptocurrency-on-public-exchanges/188296

• Upvote 1

PRO Timeline

Bitcoin started at .10 cents look at it now.
1 Bitcoin Bitcoin $2819.09
2 Ethereum Ethereum $260.85
3 ProCurrency (PROC) $0.326243 (+4.72%)

Get your hands on ProCurrency the first & ONLY legal & approved Ecryptocurrency established in the USA for .07 cents till the end of June! The first and only USA approved and Established Cryptocurrnency! Get yours today secure your future.
Click on this link today and receive these deals till the end of June $100= 1428 coins

$500=7142

$1500=21,428

4%bonus=22,285

$2500=35,714

6.5% bonus=38,035

$5500=78,571

10% bonus=86,428.56

http://procurrencyecoin.ipronetwork.com/

ICO is scheduled to commence on Jan 18 2017 at 23:00 UTC and will run for 40 days.
15 billion coins will be offered in the ICO. Each coin will be sold at a fixed price, up to the minute prices will be listed on this site.

Bounty distribution is scheduled for March 3rd.
Sign up for the newsletter on this page to stay up to date on the bounties throughout the ICO and post ICO periods.

Wallet and Chrome Lite Client will tentatively be released in April 2017.
At PRO we want to develop these assets for our consumers, patrons and the marketplace as a whole, as quickly as possible.

Edited by VIZIOIRAQI
  • Upvote 1

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 4:20 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

So I created an account under a sponsor ID # 27405, don't know if that is you or not, but I'm having trouble figuring out how to purchase coins. Can you help me? 

I'll send you an Email Sir check your inbox!

• Upvote 1

Welcome to the future of commerce. Welcome to PRO!

PRO is social. PRO is disruptive. PRO is the Future of Commerce.

PRO - Professional Retail Offering

We all understand speculation is not enough and participation is what gives a currency long term sustainability.

We focus on solutions for consumers and businesses by rewarding them for utilizing cryptocurrency in their everyday life. PRO’s platform is a simple way for the masses to experience cryptocurrency without it seeming overly complicated. Pro is the gateway to cryptocurrency.

PRO aims to be one of the most recognized mainstream coins through our 2 phase system. Our apps are designed to turn spectators into speculators in a simple way. We are continuing to build lasting relationships and grow community involvement in blockchain technology. Participate in the PRO movement today.

http://marketersmedia.com/ipro-network-announces-pro-commerce-has-set-a-date-of-april-24th-for-launch-of-pro-cryptocurrency-on-public-exchanges/188296                                                                                                                                                            Get started today http://procurrencyecoin.ipronetwork.com/