Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly May 31 2017

Adam Montana

Thank You, Adam, for Your post and all You and the DV Affiliates are doing for us!!!   :tiphat:

Hey, I am taking it as a Very Good Sign that the Precautionary Measure of VIP Being Currently Closed To New Members means we could very well be on a Moment's Notice! Thank You!

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 7

20 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Thank You, Adam, for Your post and all You and the DV Affiliates are doing for us!!!   :tiphat:

Hey, I am taking it as a Very Good Sign that the Precautionary Measure of VIP Being Currently Closed To New Members means we could very well be on a Moment's Notice! Thank You!

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

I'm with you on the VIP being closed.  But I sure hope it stays that way.  It's been closed before and then reopened.  We may think it should stay closed but Adam has to keep generating cash to stay afloat.

• Upvote 6

38 minutes ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

ummmm i want cat pounds eliminated.....

unless they are no ill of course

I'm sure cat pounds will be eliminated under President Davis feline administration.

I was going to use some different words but since I'm sitting at the DMV I didn't want to upset the gov't spies.

• Upvote 3

42 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

I want nstoolman1 pounds eliminated also

but I am not having much luck in that area. :lol:

Lol...ya just gotta build an extra large kernel with all the amenities right next to the pound and you'll be set!!! ;)

Doing great. The youngest daughter got her transfer to the Nampa Costco and I flew down to Ontario, Ca (yuck) 

and then we drove back up. I went so mama would feel better and my daughter could relax about the trip. All we are

missing is her fiance and as soon as he gets his transfer the move will be complete. All in Gods good timing. 

I was referring to body weight when I said "I want nstoolman1 pounds eliminated also"

It was an attempt at humor. 

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

I was referring to body weight when I said "I want nstoolman1 pounds eliminated also"

It was an attempt at humor. 

Looks like I stuck my foot in my mouth again...poor attempt at humor on my part friend...sorry! :blush:

• Upvote 1

Me too Botzwana 10/2010.  We are now considered old timers. :lol: There are a lot of us,

A lot of laughs education friends and all around good people what more could you ask for. :twothumbs:

Oh and Adam keeping us grounded.

Edited by nannab
  • Upvote 6