Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Small Denoms are being Issued at Military Finance Offices

Chief V

I can't explain that Zan, they've got the coins on there, and show that they are not in circulation but they are being sold on www.silvergreetings.com, I can't explain that either. I'm sure there's a reasoning for it, maybe to keep down the hype, but remember all the banks are closed until the 11th, and I'd imagine CBI is doing their own thing and more than likely will post those bills after the RV. JMO

Steve i am not doubting your info in any way, i just hope this is true.

If not then so be it.

Nice to have you back :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

www.silvergreetings.com

sadam notes on this site not worth anything Chief V

Yes, but the new denoms as well as the coins are on that site as well. Look at the coins, they're identical to the ones on the CBI website.

My guys in Iraq are all sleeping, so I won't be able to find out anything else until tomorrow, I'll post as soon as I find out.

V

• Upvote 2

Yes, but the new denoms as well as the coins are on that site as well. Look at the coins, they're identical to the ones on the CBI website.

My guys in Iraq are all sleeping, so I won't be able to find out anything else until tomorrow, I'll post as soon as I find out.

V

Keep us posted ChiefV! Glad you're home and hope this news is accurate!

Texx B)

First Chief V welcome back to the good OLE USA! I hope you are enjoying yourself.

I bought some the 500 denoms from Silvergreetings I am a little confused about how this would work. Is it like here when they started putting out the more colorful money both is still good or are they doing away with the old notes. Do you know?

Actually these new smaller denoms were printed at the same time as the notes we have now, but they were not released because there was no need for them with the exchange rate so low. It would take a boatload of small denoms to buy anything, so they were saving them for when they RVd the currency. This is one of the first signs of an eminent RV.

Actually these new smaller denoms were printed at the same time as the notes we have now, but they were not released because there was no need for them with the exchange rate so low. It would take a boatload of small denoms to buy anything, so they were saving them for when they RVd the currency. This is one of the first signs of an eminent RV.

Awesome Thanks for the Explanation

Alright folks, I'm not posting this in Rumors for it is a fact. I have confirmed that Military Finance Offices in Baghdad, Victory and Liberty have both been issuing small denominations. As soon as I have a scanned copy I will post them. This is in relation to what I posted this morning on that silly Guru thingy.

Again, as soon as I have a scanned copy of them, I will post. One of my buddies is actually going to get some for me as well.

This is good news, and coincidental how it's happening during the closure of the banks and CBI Auctions. :D

This is great news !!! I still have friends at D8, F2 and the Green Zone. I will call them in 3/4 hr as it will be 6 AM there and hopefully they will have the same or more confirmation to give. If they can get some of these I will as well have them scan for all as well.

Life is starting to be real good !!!! Thxs Chief !!

pokerplayer

Edited by pokerplayer

Zantac,,, Chief said smaller denoms at Military Finance offices...Surely they are not talking about old saadam notes....It's got to be the new ones....

I would imagine the only free-floating sadam notes still in Iraq are in some misinformed Baathist's cookie jar

By golly you just might be right... at least i'm prayin my caboose off that you guys are right!

• Upvote 1

im shure that there are thousands of troops at these bases, if this was fact, there would be hundreds of soldiers posting right now, all saying the same thing, yet other than this post, all silent.

Dude, ya gotta think positive man. Chiefs an ok Guy, he's got better things to do than spread BS... keep the faith Bro... its all some of us got left

• Upvote 3

Well spoke with one friend as the others were gone to the defac for brekkie. So far they have not heard chiefs news, but she said it would not surprise her as the USD is being fazed out and the Eagle Card is being used more and more. She takes anything the locals say with a grain of salt as they fib alot. She will head over to finance later and email me as it will be past my bedtime then.

Chief's news looks encouraging, should know more tomorrow.

pp

Edited by pokerplayer
  • Upvote 2