Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Babylon Bank opens a new branch in Basra

yota691

14266.jpg

Economy News Baghdad : 

According to a source banker Iraqi, Saturday, that the Bank of Babylon , opened a branch new in the province of Basra , south of the country .

Said the source , who preferred not to disclose for his name 's " economy News " , the " deputy governor of Basra , Muhannad Al - Saad and head of branch of Bank Central in Basra , Qasim Rhiv and a number of representatives of banks , private and government opened a branch bank of Babylon in Basra ." 

He added that " the number of branches of the Bank of Babylon became 13 branches scattered in the pan - Iraq " , stressing that " the Bank of Babylon , seeks to   provide the latest service banking to the people of the province of Basra , and the development of sector banking to revive the economy local ."

It mentions that the Federation International Bankers Arabs to grant the Bank of Babylon in 12 May 2017 Award for Best Bank of the terms of compliance with the standards of anti - laundering money and financing terrorism in 2017. 

Views 213   Date Added 05/27/2017 - 12:45   Last updated 05/27/2017 - 14:09   No. Content 7633

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

I missed this one earlier this week. What's this, the third or forth article about banks opening? Seems like something is stirring.

Ohhhhh yeaaaa Gypsygirl, something is definitely brewing :goodnews:

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, Wiljor said:

Ohhhhh yeaaaa Gypsygirl, something is definitely brewing :goodnews:

Oh, Yeah, Wiljor - the bank I bank at has quite a few branches and they all serve coffee!!! Some branches have better coffee than others so you know what branches I go to!

11 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

I missed this one earlier this week. What's this, the third or forth article about banks opening? Seems like something is stirring.

Oh, Yeah, GypsyGirl11 - the bank I bank at has quite a few branches with a limited selection of creamers for the coffee and I use up all their stirrers!

Well, OK, pretty sure we're not talking about coffee, coffee creamers, and coffee stirrers with these new bank branches opening!

Hopefully they'll all be :backflip:   :backflip:   :backflip: like we will be!

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 2