Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Washington threatens to strike bases inside Iran if the exposure of its soldiers in Iraq and Syria

yota691

Follow - up / Tomorrow Press: 
deliberated US media reports that the United States was sent to Iran that if the Islamic Republic came under the security of US soldiers in Iraq or Syria, the United States would respond threats to strike military targets inside Iran. 
The sources confirmed, according to the newspaper " Al Rai" Gulf, said Washington 's message to Tehran carrying officers Ross, who participated in the sessions that gathered US officers and Rosa places in order to coordinate their military operations inside Syria and to avoid any collision of unintended incidents. 
Previously , the chief of staff , former US General Martin Dempsey , said at a congressional hearing that Iran is responsible for the death of a thousand four thousand US troops have died in Iraq. At the time of President Barack Obama 's administration, he has led the improvement in relations between Washington and Tehran to what looks like a military alliance between them - often by the Iraqi government - in the war against al Daesh.
  • Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, 8th ID said:

We oughtta drop a few bombs over there anyway... Just for good measure...

Nah, 8th ID. Let the Israelis do the warm up - they are really, really good at that. Things aughta get real exciting after that and Saudi Arabia will be :bravo:   :bravo:   :bravo:!!! Hey, wasn't President Donald Trump recently pictured at the Israeli Western Wall wearing a YAMAKA (kippah)?

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/05/spengler_lays_out_the_deeper_forces_at_play_in_trumps_visit_to_the_western_wall.html

Hey, what was that 200 million dollar jewel studded gold sword and 800 million dollar yacht the Saudi Arabian king gave President Donald Trump for personal ownership and use for anyway???!!! The Saudi Arabians (Sunni) has had a long standing enemy Iran (Shiite) so is the enemy (US) of Saudi Arabia's enemy (Iran) the friend of Saudi Arabia (I.e. The US and Saudi Arabia are friends united against a common enemy (Iran))???!!!

Looks like there is a high potential we'll figure out the real reason(s) real soon! Hey, that sword and yacht are nifty gifts. Where can I get one of each of those?

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Nah, 8th ID. Let the Israelis do the warm up - they are really, really good at that. 

Lol...we can let the Israelis do it...they can kick some real @ss. And yes, I do agree with you, the Saudi's do not like Iran and I bet Iran is upset over the $110 billion arms package deal we just did. 

And if iraq will get off their butt, I just might buy me one of those swords and yachts..:lmao::D

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, 8th ID said:

Lol...we can let the Israelis do it...they can kick some real @ss. And yes, I do agree with you, the Saudi's do not like Iran and I bet Iran is upset over the $110 billion arms package deal we just did. 

And if iraq will get off their butt, I just might buy me one of those swords and yachts..:lmao::D

Top Of The Morning To You, 8th ID! I concur!

Maybe let good friends buy the sword(s) and yacht(s) and let you see the sword and voyage' on the yacht whenever you want? Hey, they can secure all the assets and maintain their up keep and operating expenses???!!!

Well, OK, I'd have to get some unique collectibles and cool toys, too, and share with them!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

A friend of mine won a trip to tour the Beretta gun manufacturing facility. He said the king of Saudi buys matching rifles for his high guests. The guest gets one and the king keeps one. Each rifle costs $250,000 dollars. They are hand made with amazing art work inscribed on the entire rifle. The pictures were amazing. 

• Upvote 1

There is only the oil, control, and money ,that is the agenda, of the NEW WORLD ORDER, in order to get that , they have to stir the pot, to create unrest, and civil war, and than they move the best military, into place and get there way, through the blood of our men and women, only to line there pockets ,if don' believe me read the book, confessions of a economic hit man.