Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oil And Gas Law, Go To The Next Session Of The Government And Parliament !

2 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

👍🏼 Your nudging along with members like Caye98 Coorslite LGD made me take the plunge. very glad I did :) 

do you know if i if I want to add my Dad who is also a dinar holder as a director, can he be addded simply by VIP/Corporate VIP?  He's not really computer savy and takes care of my grandparents in hospice full time... so I thought I might purchase a Corp VIP in his name so that he could turn in his dinar stateside and join my OSI Corp 

That is some pretty good company there.  All solid added trusted. I can not say enough positive statements about these individuals.  :twothumbs: :twothumbs: :twothumbs::twothumbs:

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, "Fred" said:

I just put 70 hours in 5 days and still 1 more to go,can I say " take this job n shove it" , Beyond ready for something good to happen. Now I'm ready for a nap before getting up at 2 am for work. Happy Memorial Day weekend to everyone. 

I wish I could tell you that this would RV tomorrow and you and I could tell them to take this job and shove it. I am 3:30 a.m. home at 4:00 to 4:30.  Not complaining, was unemployed or under employed for all 8 years of the Obama Admistration.  Day after the election I got the call, full time job. But this is not what life should be and when this RV I am gone.  Hang in the my friend. :twothumbs: 

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

well we have heard about the hcl many times being almost there then nothing maybe next year,year after year well here we are again.

let us see if they are really ready to do something or not,I agree with 10yrs.later im waiting to see what comes next hope it is good for all of us

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

It is tough for all of us.  I will design my dream house...my father would spin in his grave though.  He studied personally with Frank Lloyd Wright, the greatest architect that ever lived...But I ain´t doing no Wright designs on my house!  I like you just want an RV...Will do my home right here in Mexico.  A staycation!

I am looking hard into Mexico.  What is your take? I have talked to Wiljor and I am planning on hitting it when this lands.  

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

👍🏼 Your nudging along with members like Caye98 Coorslite LGD made me take the plunge. very glad I did :) 

do you know if i if I want to add my Dad who is also a dinar holder as a director, can he be addded simply by VIP/Corporate VIP?  He's not really computer savy and takes care of my grandparents in hospice full time... so I thought I might purchase a Corp VIP in his name so that he could turn in his dinar stateside and join my OSI Corp 

Someone here with some additional knowledge my want to add to this.   If you and your Dad are teaming up, I would have him gift the Dinar to the IBC. Make sure you do the same.  I believe he has to be VIP in order to get VIP/Corp. Both my children are VIP/Corp, but are neither are Directorate or Share holders. It allows me to have a transition plan while I am sole director / Shareholder. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

The more you read, the more you will be glad you did! But to answer your question, to add him you do it exactly as you stated.

And what's all this nonsense about me being wrong about football?! :lol: I bet on the Patriots to win, and then when they were down at halftime I doubled my bet! I did pretty good there! :lol: 

• Upvote 8

20 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

The more you read, the more you will be glad you did! But to answer your question, to add him you do it exactly as you stated.

And what's all this nonsense about me being wrong about football?! :lol: I bet on the Patriots to win, and then when they were down at halftime I doubled my bet! I did pretty good there! :lol: 

Lol.... I guess I missed that ;) just knew you were a Packers Fan :)  I've always respected Green Bay....

As far as my Dad I got him writing gift letters then I will purchase Platinum VIP/CorpVIP from Julie and we will share my Name Reserve and I'll make him a Director or share holder.... that way when him and my Mom pass there will be virtually no estate tax and I can make my sisters employees of the corporation so that their inheritance passes through with no Death tax etc... am I thinking correctly!? Thanks again for everything 

2 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

I am looking hard into Mexico.  What is your take? I have talked to Wiljor and I am planning on hitting it when this lands.  

Do some research into Panama 

It's consistently in the top 3 places to retire and they have a special program for ex-pats (every thing from incredible medical programs to airlines and every thing in between)

also check this out......

http://redfrogbeach.com/book-your-island-stay/

• Upvote 1

I'm heavily invested in several of the Kurdistan oil companies. There was an enormous buy of 10 million shares of Genel energy at the market close today.  There was another 3 million buy at almost 10 percent above the ask price earlier this week.  You don't normally buy that many shares at once because you drive the price up.  Unless you are afraid of not getting your shares in time for a major event. The company is either being bought out or there is big news coming out in the region (oil and gas law).

• Upvote 13

13 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Man I am so ready for this to happen. It may take a bit to move things along, but I will be out of this job and into a whole new life style.  :twothumbs:

Wishing it would be in June... Ramadan Weill intervene ...

hoping it could be July.. But who knows ...

Edited by NoviceInvestor

15 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

I am looking hard into Mexico. I am planning on hitting it when this lands.  

Umbertino's Thinking About Moving There And Changing His Name To UmBurrito ! :undocumented:

:D   :D   :D

• Upvote 6

13 hours ago, Botzwana said:

I could never do Panama.  It is tough enough to get my toys and comic books here in Mexico.  Could not imagine Panama! 

Living in Baja?  Cartels are very active there.  The only good thing I like about Baja is Jesse Ventura lives there.

Man, I want to get close to the sun and sea.  I might check out the Med too.  

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, spacetuna said:

I'm heavily invested in several of the Kurdistan oil companies. There was an enormous buy of 10 million shares of Genel energy at the market close today.  There was another 3 million buy at almost 10 percent above the ask price earlier this week.  You don't normally buy that many shares at once because you drive the price up.  Unless you are afraid of not getting your shares in time for a major event. The company is either being bought out or there is big news coming out in the region (oil and gas law).

Thanks for sharing!  :twothumbs: 👍👍👍👍 

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:
  11 hours ago, spacetuna said:

Bump

Any more intel on this? 

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Uraguay looks pretty sweet to me. Oceans in front of you, mountains behind you, and vinyards in between!!! 

• Upvote 5

54 minutes ago, Integrativedoc said:

Sorry but IMO this is saying they can't agree and sending it back to Parliamentary committee. This is not a good article.

YEP ! The only thing they'll ever agree to, is that they disagree on everything ! Divas & Cry Babies - Disgraceful behavior . . . not an Adult in the room.

• Upvote 2