Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oil And Gas Law, Go To The Next Session Of The Government And Parliament !

2 hours ago, danielchu said:

Not sure the HCL  is needed with the agreement in place!

Your right!...It's not!!! IMF, World bank, Samir Nasiri and others say "GO" .... no mention of doing monetary change after HCL is in place.........HCA has been in the budget for the last several years..........activate the budget at the same time as monetary change! BAM!!!... DONE!!

Edited by salt-life
edit
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, boomhand86 said:

Thanks thug, anyone know when the next session is?

3 hours ago, Lcnljs2017 said:

So when is the next session 

I read they announced it to be July 4th. My guess, after 39 days off, they delay the start because of lack of quorum. Any bets ??

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, King Bean said:

I read they announced it to be July 4th. My guess, after 39 days off, they delay the start because of lack of quorum. Any bets ??

Ill bet its a Postponement Too. they have said this the last time as well, I should keep these news letter as a reference, as it seams to be a circle. 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, King Bean said:

I'd put my money on progress being made now that Maliki and his goon squad are not interfering with everything to do with Abadi and Barzani! My guess it went like this.....  Abadi to Trump "Our hands are tied with all of the opposition and arguing over laws to be voted on in Parliment. The Iranians in our govt's positions are cough-blocking us every step of the way!" Trump to Abadi "I'll have Mad Dawg do some investigating and we will get this fixed ASAP! NO MORE BS, Let's get this finished"!

:lol:   :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

I truly hope that this gets done one of the times that they say it will - or before, and that there isn't a statement released upon their return that says the HCL will be resolved next session.

I was intuitively hopeful that this ride would have come to an end this month; there's still 5 days left and I pray we all get a 'nice surprise' in that duration....

let's go Iraq! lets go Abadi! Tell us publicly that Mosul is wrapped up and tell us that the remaining Chapter VII restrictions are no longer, and while you are at it  tell us that you've reinstated your currency to a rate equivalent to it's historic glory and  that it's either on par with the dollar, or that you've reinstated the rate to the one it used to be of three (3) dollars and change!!!

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, King Bean said:

oh !! What a buzz kill !!  We have seen that once or twice

The hopium for now is for EID they announce the RV - June 25. Sit back relax put some barbie dolls on the bbq and make all the girls cry. Because what is summer without a little fun here and there? They should have never made fireworks legal here... things that make you go hmmm!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, okane said:

If Adam says he's "putting money on it" then it has to be about a 90+% of happening.  He has been right about so many things to this point, well except maybe football.   

That is absolutely correct. I have been following everything he has posted and like you state, dead on.  Football he gets a bye, loyality counts for something. I really focused and research OSI and have done it all, with the exception of OGIT.  I am very confident of where I am and going forward. Iraq just needs to do there part.  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 7

3 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Yes, good news-seen this good news time and again-theses people will say anything: deadlines come & go with 0 ( zero ) results. As great as this news is,  they'll chase their tail until backed into a corner, then argue the point some more.

this should have been a real good week, instead, 0 ( zero ) results-they don't even talk a good game anymore-hardly ever is it backed up by actions. Half of them don't show up, the other half bicker and can't wait for the next vacation.

Im waiting on Mosul and Abadi and the June 4 deadline for release of Ch7. Let's see what happens between now & then 

The really can't do much till the release from CH7 anyway ... Or at least that's what I thought ..

37 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

That is absolutely correct. I have been following everything he has posted and like you state, dead on.  Football he gets a bye, loyality counts for something. I really focused and research OSI and have done it all, with the exception of OGIT.  I am very confident of where I am and going forward. Iraq just needs to do there part.  :twothumbs:

The only thing I've been right about is football.... for everything dinar related.... I Trust Mr Montana ;) I'm planning on angel finance this weekend when I'm not working to sit down and get my affairs in order.... if he's this excited there is a reason 🙏🍻

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

The only thing I've been right about is football.... for everything dinar related.... I Trust Mr Montana ;) I'm planning on angel finance this weekend when I'm not working to sit down and get my affairs in order.... if he's this excited there is a reason 🙏🍻

Great move.  :bravo:

• Upvote 3

👍🏼 Your nudging along with members like Caye98 Coorslite LGD made me take the plunge. very glad I did :) 

do you know if i if I want to add my Dad who is also a dinar holder as a director, can he be addded simply by VIP/Corporate VIP?  He's not really computer savy and takes care of my grandparents in hospice full time... so I thought I might purchase a Corp VIP in his name so that he could turn in his dinar stateside and join my OSI Corp 

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

Man I am so ready for this to happen. It may take a bit to move things along, but I will be out of this job and into a whole new life style.  :twothumbs:

I just put 70 hours in 5 days and still 1 more to go,can I say " take this job n shove it" , Beyond ready for something good to happen. Now I'm ready for a nap before getting up at 2 am for work. Happy Memorial Day weekend to everyone. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

41 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I am thinking about doing that exact same thing!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Theseus said:

The hopium for now is for EID they announce the RV - June 25. Sit back relax put some barbie dolls on the bbq and make all the girls cry. Because what is summer without a little fun here and there? They should have never made fireworks legal here... things that make you go hmmm!

Lol! You are going to put some Barbie dolls on the grill, I guess they wouldn't taste that bad with condiments...it's all how ya dress it up!!

• Upvote 1