Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

POLL...When Do You Believe The RV Will Happen?

Luigi1

7 hours ago, jmartin1145 said:

Just joking around Gypsy. I lived in Florida for many years until I couldn't stand the fast pace. Moved back to Kentucky and now I have 35 cows, 1 rottie, 6 chickens, and 2 other dogs that I don't know what they are and my cat that sits on my chair while I am typing and waiting for a rv.

7 hours ago, jmartin1145 said:

Just joking around Gypsy. I lived in Florida for many years until I couldn't stand the fast pace. Moved back to Kentucky and now I have 35 cows, 1 rottie, 6 chickens, and 2 other dogs that I don't know what they are and my cat that sits on my chair while I am typing and waiting for a rv.

I call it the "concrete jungle". I don't blame you moving to Kentucky,  that's a nice state. With all those animals I'm surprised you don't have any horses. When and if this ever hits I want a couple horses and a donkey,  lol.

17 hours ago, King Bean said:

I "want" to say tomorrow. But we know those people do more talk, less action. The practical side of my brain says Jan 1st 2018 from a purely accounting standpoint. They may clear Mosul soon, but the remainder of the country still has ISIS strongholds and Iraq borders are not yet secure.

Or maybe....when Luigi quits posting BS from RayRen, Goat, Brucie, TNT and the planets align. I don't want to be a downer though. JMHO. B)

This.  It's been fragile and will be for who knows how long.  I don't think you're being a "downer", just cautious and there's nothing wrong with that and being calm. 

21 hours ago, crane said:

I think I will stay in the game until the global currency reset happens, than If nothing happens   I think its over for me.

You're going to be here a while then - In a world where we can't even get countries to agree on how to fight a group like ISIS I don't see them ever agreeing to a single gold standard.

The last major global currency agreement occurred in the wake of World War II and was known as the Bretton Woods agreement. Under this agreement, the world’s allied nations agreed to a fixed international gold standard attached to the U.S. dollar. Because the U.S. dollar operated as the primary global medium of exchange under this post-war agreement, the U.S. economy greatly benefited at the expense of other nations.

There are a few obstacles that stand in the way of such a ‘reset’ that should be considered:

1. A true ‘global currency revaluation’ would require an unheard of amount of cooperation and the surrender of monetary policy control on the part of many nations. Because the 1944 Bretton Woods agreement only became acceptable in the wake of a devastating world war, it is difficult to imagine nations voluntarily surrendering their monetary policy tools in our current time of relative peace.

2. It  would require central banks to willingly impose constraints on their ability to conduct monetary policy. Under Bretton Woods, the constraint was a fixed price of gold, which forced central banks to operate within the realm of reason. Who honestly believes that foreign central banks would willingly impose a whole new set of constraints upon themselves with today’s volatile global economics?

Sorry - I personally just can't see it happening anytime soon.

• Upvote 2

So this is a little off subject but I believe God places people in our paths for a reason. I just found out my sister is dating a Wells Fargo Bank manager. I am having her ask him about the dinar and seeing what he thinks about it. I have been having this good feeling all this yr that this is our year. I hope my gut feeling is correct and with Adam saying things are looking up that is encouraging too. 

• Upvote 2