Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

3 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Kurdistan has mostly official exemption! This is fantastic!!!

Geat news Adam, now let's see how the rest of the deal plays out and maybe they can make a play for the HCL. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 4

I admit I don't do enough reading in this forum, so i may have dumb question that already has an answer. Adam said something at the beginning of this thread about the Dinar notes. Quote:This is no different than why the CBI is going to put a mandatory "Cash
In" period on the old (current) notes. They have to mitigate their business
just like I do. ) I'm worried which notes and are mine ok?? I'm sorry Adam if the answer to this has been covered! Thank you.

2 hours ago, ooney said:

Is Kurdistan a separate country?  I thought they were a province of Iraq.   The HCL involves Kurdistan and Iraq?

Does Kurdistan getting exempt help HCL and Iraq?

Kurdistan is a part of Iraq, they are just a "region" not a country.

The fact that they are being presumably "exempt" (in a sort of "hush" manner") from this recent OPEC deal makes ALL of Iraq potentially exempt.

THAT'S WHY THIS IS SO AWESOME!

:D 

26 minutes ago, DanielM said:

I admit I don't do enough reading in this forum, so i may have dumb question that already has an answer. Adam said something at the beginning of this thread about the Dinar notes. Quote:This is no different than why the CBI is going to put a mandatory "Cash
In" period on the old (current) notes. They have to mitigate their business
just like I do. ) I'm worried which notes and are mine ok?? I'm sorry Adam if the answer to this has been covered! Thank you.

The "50" notes have been nulled.

If you hold 25,000 / 10,000 / 5000 / 1000 notes, you are currently holding valid currency and you are ok. (As long as they don't have Saddam's face on them)

• Upvote 13

53 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

The fact that they are being presumably "exempt" (in a sort of "hush" manner") from this recent OPEC deal makes ALL of Iraq potentially exempt.

If you hold 25,000 / 10,000 / 5000 / 1000 notes, you are currently holding valid currency and you are ok. (As long as they don't have Saddam's face on them)

Thank you!! I'm good!

2 hours ago, 3KINGS said:

Ok , so the OPEC meeting is over, now what? what are we looking for? what can we expect?  can someone explain in plain english please? thanks to Adam for all his hard work 

I'm putting together a summary, but there are still some details trickling in... I'll post a little later today on this.

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 10

My resignatio: Someone else on duty; Keys placed on the counter, "sorry but I can't give 2 weeks notice. 

No one else on duty; "You're going to need to call someone in."

:cigar:

Oh, and one of the other of only two co-workers has told me that if my ailing Uncle dies he doesn't want more hours so he's gone to.

:lol:

Edited by olivesman
  • Upvote 3

11 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

This is the first post I've made in years...I got away from the dinar madness and other than a few emailed updates I've not gotten much dinar news.  When were the 50 notes nullified and why?

1 hour ago, MillieChatham said:

Patience is a Virtue. Patience is learned. I am a slow learner, but trudging along. 

Yes, especially for this event.  I do not see anything to transition for a long while so you'll have time on your side for the learning curve.

• Upvote 3

22 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Adam, What about the 250 and the 500 notes? They should still be good I hope.

• Upvote 1