Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Long ago on this journey I was told by someone that the US treasury had a position, a large position in Dinar ... perhaps they did a little trade to offset the plane loads of dollars we sent them... and indeed when it does Rv/ RI or.... The national debt goes Poof... Time will tell.....:unsure: or not :)

• Upvote 3

So I'm posting this in Dinar News because I think I know where this money will come from and that makes it Dinar News. Remember the 5 trillion that America was supposed to have? One must always remember that in any lie is semblance of the truth. And furthermore ask yourselfs when  has Trump ever said that he would do something that he didn't do? 

President Trump’s ‘balanced’ budget relies on $2,062,000,000,000 in mystery money

White House officials are boasting that President Trump's budget would balance federal finances in 10 years. Yet despite extreme reductions in spending on health care for the poor, food stamps, education, science and other basic government programs, Trump's staff could only balance the budget by claiming vague savings and unspecified sources of new revenue — in other words, with trillions of dollars in mystery money.

It is not just that Trump is counting on a rapid acceleration in economic growth that economists believe is unlikely, which the budget projects will yield $2.1 trillion in new revenue ($2,062,000,000,000, to be more exact). Besides that bonus from growth, the budget also assumes that Trump's tax cuts — which he has said will be the largest in history —  would not affect the government's bottom line at all.

And even with optimistic assumptions about the tax code specifically and the overall economy more broadly, the White House still needed to claim over $1 trillion in unidentified cuts to miscellaneous programs to balance the budget.

Presidents often include optimistic assumptions in their budgets, but not to this degree, said Marc Goldwein, policy director at the nonpartisan Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget (CRFB). “I do think this is on a whole new level, based on what we’ve seen before,” he said.

“This is on the outer limits,” said Bill Hoagland, a veteran GOP congressional aide. “It is pushing the envelope.”

Let's take a closer look at how the White House says it would balance the budget.

Trump has pledged not to reduce spending on Medicare or Social Security and to increase the budget for the Pentagon. Collectively, those categories account for over half of total federal outlays. The goal of balancing the budget in 10 years implies severe reductions in all of the rest of public spending.

In particular, Trump proposes reducing all nondefense, discretionary spending — a miscellaneous category that includes a variety of basic government services, including education, scientific research, highways, the State Department and the Federal Bureau of Investigation — by about 2 percent annually.

That might not seem like very much, but the reductions add up quickly, especially because inflation and the fact that the population is growing mean that these programs' costs typically increase each year under ordinary circumstances. Over 10 years, Trump's so-called “twopenny plan” adds up to a 27 percent reduction across the board.

Hoagland, who is now a senior vice president at the Bipartisan Policy Center, is troubled not only by the size of these cuts, but also by the fact that Trump and his aides did not explain where the savings would come from in that broad category. On some nondefense, discretionary priorities — such as infrastructure and border security — Trump has said he will increase spending, so it is unclear how the president would achieve that annual goal of 2 percent reductions.

“Economic feedback”: $2.1 trillion

The budget also forecasts $2.1 trillion in additional money attributable to a more robust economy. If economic activity picks up, Americans will earn more, buy more and invest more — and that means they'll pay more in taxes as well.

This forecast is based on the assumption in the budget that Trump's policies will accelerate the pace of economic growth to about 3 percent a year, which many economists view as optimistic relative to independent projections.

For instance, President Barack Obama's most optimistic budget, CRFB's Goldwein said, forecast economic growth at about 0.3 percentage points above the projection by the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office. Trump's first budget puts growth at least a full percentage point above that forecast.

“The growth numbers in this budget are laughable,” said Jason Furman, who served as chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers under Obama. “It's flabbergasting.”

The administration hopes to achieve that goal in part through deregulating industry and through imposing stricter requirements on recipients of public assistance to force them to find employment.

Even conservative experts who spoke with The Washington Post suggested that some of Trump's policies might work against achieving that goal. Hoagland pointed out that extreme reductions in funding for science and education would restrain economic growth over the long term. Technological progress and more skilled labor are crucial for improving standards of living, he said — and the responsibility for making those investments up front has typically fallen to the government.

Others pointed out that Trump's budget reduces spending on the Earned Income Tax Credit and similar programs, which Rep. Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.), the speaker of the House, and other conservative policymakers have argued are valuable for encouraging Americans who are not working to look for a job. At the same time, economists in both parties argue that Trump's broader opposition toward immigration and free trade could slow down economic activity as well.

What is more, this $2.1 trillion apparently does not include any gains from changes to the tax system, which economists say could be one of the more effective ways for the administration to improve the economy..............................................

• Upvote 9

LGD Thanks,  DV, It's coming DV so prepare for the "Blessings".   Things will change for the better since our President DJT is standing behind his words with ACTION & RESULTS.....:D:):D

GO Liberation Of Mosul

GO National Settlement

GO HCL

GO RV / RI

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

would be nice if this would value in ,  but take note if the dinar came in at 1 too 1 ,  the I would have too guess the u.s.  treasury would want too use the dinar as a reserve too shore up the dollar ...   well sell some of it  can be sold but  need too store a little for a torrential flood day

• Upvote 1

2 trillion in mystery revenue. Hmmm. If five billion in dinar was sold here (hypothetically speaking) and the dinar revalued at 1:1. Trump could collect half of that and balance the budget. Makes me wonder if he is somehow factoring in that windfall . I mean, he must know about the plan.

not saying that will happen but just thinking out loud. 27% reduction in these programs over the next ten years, without revenue to replace those programs is gonna leave a Shiite ton more people below the poverty line especially when they start devaluing the dollar at the same time. I'm very interested to see that rabbit pulled out of a hat and have it explained to me so I understand

• Upvote 3

I haven't posted anything since 2009-10. But I have said this since 09 that if we had Trump in office that this would get done. And it would be close to the rate they were at before if not higher. Look at the bigger picture. Weigh everything out on a scale and you can see this is going to be something that will drastically shape the world economy. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

If America really has 5 trillion dinar and the dinar comes out at 1 to 1, it's still not enough to pay off the National Debt.

Isn't the National Debt around $20 Trillion?

YOu get that phone call, ITS RE-Valued, you run to your FDIC Bank, exchange your dinar, for the USD, now I wonder where your dinar you exchanged goes? I heard years ago, the United States Government will actually double dip, on the exchange, of your dinar. Unless you can catch a camel and travel to Iraq, with saddle bags full of dinar.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, rw.sutton said:

YOu get that phone call, ITS RE-Valued, you run to your FDIC Bank, exchange your dinar, for the USD, now I wonder where your dinar you exchanged goes? I heard years ago, the United States Government will actually double dip, on the exchange, of your dinar. Unless you can catch a camel and travel to Iraq, with saddle bags full of dinar.

YES!!!!  I forgot all about that.  Thank you rw.sutton.  :D

Also, apologies to ladyGrace'sDaddy.  I now realize how right you could be.  :D

• Upvote 1

On Wednesday, May 24, 2017 at 4:47 PM, Tonygrasso said:

2 trillion in mystery revenue. Hmmm. If five billion in dinar was sold here (hypothetically speaking) and the dinar revalued at 1:1. Trump could collect half of that and balance the budget. Makes me wonder if he is somehow factoring in that windfall . I mean, he must know about the plan.

not saying that will happen but just thinking out loud. 27% reduction in these programs over the next ten years, without revenue to replace those programs is gonna leave a Shiite ton more people below the poverty line especially when they start devaluing the dollar at the same time. I'm very interested to see that rabbit pulled out of a hat and have it explained to me so I understand

Me too and I also see that it's being called a "math error".  I'm not going to get excited, although I'll always be hopeful, until the budget is thoroughly understood. 

• Upvote 1

Thanks NEPF1....Congratulations on the ''World Championship''....The article is talking about a 10 year projection...Iraq produced a 50K dinar note and a 100K note was mentioned...We all agree that Iraq can sustain a 1 to 1 breakout with the dinar...It only makes sense, seeing Iraq's economy is already running off the USD...Iraq will more than likely put a time limit on the older larger bills we possess...Causing us to cash-in and let the US double dip, as ''r.w.sutton'' mentioned...The UST has these newer notes that do not have any restriction placed on them (probably the main reason for their existence)...If all the countries that were involved in the ''Paris Agreement'', that forgave Iraq 80% of their debit were able to keep these dinar in their own countries reserves and cash them as the dinar rises in value...Then calculate what the exchange rate would be in say another 10 years, if in fact Iraq does return to their former glory of $3.38 or higher...In fact any of these countries involved in the ''Paris Agreement'' could cash in enough dinar at any time, after Iraq's RV, to cover any pending financial obligations in their present economy...jmho

• Upvote 2