Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bruce The Goose...DONE DONE DONE.

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interest...

23 May 2017  Bruce...

We had confirmation & a news report on FoxNews yesterday that the war over in Mosul is over.

The liberation of Mosul is at hand.

A week of celebrations is planed with parades fireworks & decorating of cars.

The lower denoms are out now through the ATM machines.

These lower denoms wouldn't have any value if the Dinar hadn't changed in value.

Iraq is basically ready done IMO.

It is about to go about to happen.

We have heard it is the goal of those we talked to in Iraq to have this RV of the Dinar out in public & for us before Ramadan starts.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 8

DONE...

Was Bruce The Goose Right After All?

25 May 2017  Judy Byington....

May 24 2017  Merlyn:  I just received a text that said on Iraq TV Abadi had announced that the dinar was 6-1 ($6 USD to 1 Iraqi Dinar). The person that sent the text told me several years ago that they would let me know when something happened. This was their first text in two years.

May 24 2017 11:35 am EDT One Who Knows Richard Lee McKim Jr:

“To My Friends, What Matters” – One Who Knows – 5.24.17

1. I said the GCR was slowly, but surely, progressing with the Segments “Word of Mouth Plan,” or what could have happened in a few days with a full-on exchange process, has taken a week or so instead.

2. Europe started last Wed. May 17 and is still going today.

3. We here in the US have already started and are still going as of this morning May 24.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

11 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

This was their first text in two years.

:facepalm2:   :facepalm2:   :facepalm2:

The person sending these texts as an astronomical joke was some little tech savvy kid who had their electronics all permanently taken away by a parent for making these outlandish texts. Somehow, after two years, this little tech savvy kid got back on line to make these ridiculous texts as astronomical jokes- again! Hopefully, mom and dad can get on this real quick so the sheeple won't have this foolish fodder for fare!!!

Edited by Synopsis
  • Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

The person sending these texts as an astronomical joke was some little tech savvy kid who had their electronics all permanently taken away by a parent for making these outlandish texts. Somehow, after two years, this little tech savvy kid got back on line to make these ridiculous texts as astronomical jokes- again! Hopefully, mom and dad can get on this real quick so the sheeple won't have this foolish fodder for fare!!!

AGREED Bud +1

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, King Bean said:

Bruce the Goose.....DONE DONE DONE.

goose7.jpg

KB I'll take a wing n sum BBQ Sauce.

• Upvote 1