Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 2017 24 May

Adam Montana

Thank you, thank you, thank you!  I am blessed to be a part of this madness and am grateful for the opportunity. Cannot wait to see this thing pop.  You are a kind and smart man Adam, as is Yota, Synopsis, and all the others who work so tirelessly to provide  updates and info and opinion regarding this ride.  I am desperate to get off it but I cannot deny it has been a hell of a ride!  Thank you!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

We are in amazing times Adam and as each day passes it just keeps getting better. The 25th will be on my radar as well and I totally agree with your thought process. We have the perfect storm brewing and shortly we will see the outcome. 

Anyone considering the jump to VIP, don't hesitate, it's the best money I've spent, and post RV the benefits will continue on a HUGE level. 

Strength in numbers?????? ohhhhhh yeaaaaaa ya can take that statement to the bank :D

• Upvote 5

Thank You, Adam, for Your upbeat post today and Thank You to You and all the DV affiliates that are making the final preparations on the post event services!!! :tiphat:   :tiphat:   :tiphat:

23 minutes ago, ASUMama said:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!  I am blessed to be a part of this madness and am grateful for the opportunity. Cannot wait to see this thing pop.  You are a kind and smart man Adam, as is Yota, Synopsis, and all the others who work so tirelessly to provide  updates and info and opinion regarding this ride.  I am desperate to get off it but I cannot deny it has been a hell of a ride!  Thank you!

Well, OK, ASUMama, I try to be a kind and smart man but usually end up as a Wise Guy of some sort???!!! :o   :o   :o

I do appreciate the accolade and esteemed status!  :tiphat: Back atcha!!! :undocumented:   :undocumented:   :undocumented:

All The Best To You - I look forward to meeting You and all the other DVers post event! :backflip:   :backflip:   :backflip:

Have a Super Day!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 7