Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Banking expert: Government implement the economic reform program in cooperation with the International Monetary Fund in 2017

yota691

14220.jpg

Economy News _ Baghdad:

Called banking expert Samir Nasiri, the Iraqi Central Bank to activate its monetary policy to support the private banking system, and re-examine the policies and lending departments of credit risk, with an emphasis on some of the observations studied in the framework of the strategy adopted in the coming years.
He Alnasiri, that the implementation of the strategy of the Central Bank of Iraq for the coming years, requires a lesson set of observations, including monitoring the implementation of future policies of cash until the year 2020 with the contribution of the banking sector in gross domestic product (GDP), as well as the search for new policies to achieve this goal and allows the government and private banks to participate in the growth and investment in accordance with the mechanisms and policies that are applicable, and without imposing strict policies and to give adequate elasticities.
He added that it is necessary to seek to address the apparent gap between the fiscal policies of the state and monetary policies adopted by the Central Bank and the requirements of the anti-inflationary pressures, in addition to reducing current spending and coordination in the plans and programs that save the Iraqi economy from financial collapses.
He also pointed Alnasiri, to the importance of activating the monetary policy to support the private banking system, and the revision of policies and lending mechanisms of credit risk management in the granting of credit to small and medium loans, in addition to investment in production and investment sectors that achieve cash flow, and revive the economic cycle, which contributes to economic development and diversify the financial resources of the general budget.
In the context of the sale of the dollar process that the central being organized, Nasiri, called for the minute follow-up instructions for a window of foreign currency issued this year, and the need to define the role of banks in the mediation between the customer and between the central, as well as to determine the responsibility of the ministries of trade, finance and planning in the offenses committed by some customers , and not only load responsibility for banks.
He stressed the importance of the adoption of boards of directors in the strategy of banks operational risks and implementation, and review debt doubtful according to the list of guidelines, re-elasticities and periods of time for additional banks to liquidate these debts accruing mostly to civilian migration from their provinces for security reasons beyond their control.
And called for the restructuring of the particular government banking sector, with an emphasis on the need to study the allocation of some of its departments, and to activate the operating banks to expand their banking services and diversify, particularly to increase credit and investment share in a balanced manner with total revenues into these banks an effective pillar of economic growth, provided that the move away from monopoly some banking operations and the withholding of government activities and public institutions for private banks.
He added that there is also the need to develop the Iraqi market for securities money and support, and to find the means and tools that drive towards the lifting of the market and companies index prices, in line with its assets and standards of production and profits, and to prevent speculation that harm the Iraqi assets disproportionate real value, calling for the establishment of a fund or a private portfolio certificates of deposit issued by banks wishing to address the deterioration of stock prices.
The request to add a new bank management current investment investment climate in the market to promote and increase the size of the deposits of banks leads to increased investment activities in all economic sectors and thus achieve a positive return for investors.
He said Alnasiri The monetary policy of leading efforts to achieve economic stability and stabilizing the exchange rate rates that the national economy will also increase the strength and effectiveness to meet the economic challenges of economic policy, and believes that the achievement of reserves of foreign exchange, which currently stands at about $ 49 billion, stabilize the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the dollar is one of the things necessary, pointing out that the foreign currency held by the central window had a positive role in maintaining an appropriate level of the exchange rate and install it.
He pointed out that the CBI has taken many steps to expand the list of available instruments of monetary policy and to cover the reserve required to include government deposits, and the granting of facilities on deposits maturing in a short period in order to allow banks to manage their liquidity more effectively.
He added that the relative stability of the rates of the exchange rate of tight monetary policy and the stability of the financial system, as well as reducing inflationary phenomenon and to control the levels of liquidity and management, and to encourage banks to move towards the market, of the most important tools that have been achieved in monetary policy from 2004 to 2006.

Views 18   Date Added 24/05/2017 - 12:47   Last updated 05/24/2017 - 13:41   No. Content 7610
  • Upvote 14

Thank You Yota , GM DV,s ! Fantastic Article ! Fantastic Article ! It's Al Nasari's 5 year Economic Plan They are following. He would know when the plan requires activation of The Monetary Policy. Great things here . Lastly . Al Nasari is always dressed in suits and ties , behind a desk or a podium. Here he is ocean side ,in a sports coat and sun glasses. My apologies for getting ahead of myself . I feel like he is telling investors it's time to pack your bags . And don't forget your sunglasses ! 

• Upvote 9

45 minutes ago, DWS112 said:

He should add: "OH, by the way, Chapter VII release too"

He can add all he wants, but if its all talk and no action then he can keep calling for pennies from heaven and it still will do no good until it is put into motion. I find it interesting since Daesh is about to exit stage left, the sudden calls for the activation of the monetary policy now by unknowns. In a way, a person might get the idea the calls for activation is done because those who are calling for it are looking to escape the proverbial hangman's noose or the physical noose, all together. Especially since Daesh stole so much money and it has been unaccounted for at this juncture.

Edited by Theseus
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, yota691 said:

GM DV I'm sure if he stated this He mean't it...:D

2 hours ago, nannab said:

Thank ya Yota and good morning DV. :twothumbs:

Thanks and good morning Yota and nannab, this particular theme pops up daily, let's get it done!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Theseus said:

He can add all he wants, but if its all talk and no action then he can keep calling for pennies from heaven and it still will do no good until it is put into motion. I find it interesting since Daesh is about to exit stage left, the sudden calls for the activation of the monetary policy now by unknowns. In a way, a person might get the idea the calls for activation is done because those who are calling for it are looking to escape the proverbial hangman's noose or the physical noose, all together. Especially since Daesh stole so much money and it has been unaccounted for at this juncture.

It could be that T, but I would rather hope it is their way of denying ISIS a bunch of money. We all know they stole tons of IQD from the banks that were in the areas formerly under their control, thanks to Maliki. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

I'm no expert, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn  -  I concur, PUSH THE DAMN BUTTON ! ! ! !  

I agree 10YL but they are in Ramadan now and not much will be done for awhile now... At least in the Western world things still get done during our Lent ... jmo ;)

• Upvote 2

On 5/24/2017 at 9:16 AM, Theseus said:

the sudden calls for the activation of the monetary policy now by unknowns. :blink:

The Unknowns to you, that you are referring to is Head Guy on Private banks, which makes him the boss, he overseas this department. His title is chancellor in the «Iraqi private banks association» Samir Nasiri, «the Central Bank of Iraq»

Especially since Daesh stole so much money and it has been unaccounted for at this juncture. 

I'm sure that and assumption on your part...:lol:

• Upvote 9

7 hours ago, NoviceInvestor said:

I agree 10YL but they are in Ramadan now and not much will be done for awhile now... At least in the Western world things still get done during our Lent ... jmo ;)

. . .  Add to that, not much gets done in or out of Ramadan - lazy, just plain damn lazy.

They get elected, time to play on the government dime, the folks aren't properly represented, those that do show up argue & bicker like children, everything is pushed out & postponed and everything suffers because of them. How I despise Bureaucrats.

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Banking expert: Government implement the economic reform program in cooperation with the International Monetary Fund in 2017