Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thanks DT...Maliki just may get his justice reward...Maliki was a puppet that had Obama's blessings...Now that all of Maliki's perceived power has demenish, Iran may cut their loses by cuttings the wrong artery in Maliki before he's able to rate Iran out...Maliki probably knows too much and could be better off not surviving a heart surgery...jmo

• Upvote 3

On 5/24/2017 at 9:03 AM, King Bean said:

I'm worried for Maliki. I mean, if he has a small clot there's a chance of recovery.

I'm hoping he has one the size of a watermelon. This same thing was reported

back in 2013 and again in 2014. He's got more lives than a cat meme from SnoGlobe. :lol:

getwell_ordie_cs.jpg

I got a meme for that!

Edited by SnowGlobe7
  • Upvote 5

On 05/23/2017 at 11:57 PM, Boozer said:

Please don't put him with the sweet cowardly lion,he was my favorite.  Maliki is the Devil himself, and Trump was out to get him from day one. Trump said before he was president he would take out maliki, we all knew his days where over. Just hope thus is true news. We will know for sure in a few days with other news as back up, 

On 5/24/2017 at 10:03 AM, King Bean said:

I'm worried for Maliki. I mean, if he has a small clot there's a chance of recovery.

I'm hoping he has one the size of a watermelon. This same thing was reported

back in 2013 and again in 2014. He's got more lives than a cat meme from SnoGlobe. :lol:

getwell_ordie_cs.jpg

Maliki has a small clot all right it's called his brain. It needs to be unclotted. 

• Upvote 3

Nuri was in exile before.  This is not a new thing for him or his family.  He must die.  Freeze all assets, screw that SEIZE all assets, arrest all first generation family (his children). And make sure that he dies.

• Upvote 1