Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CNN. Broadcasting From A Posh Iranian Hotel After Maliki Faked A Heart Attack To Flee Iraq Ahead Of A Corruption Report Being Released !

(by don961)

!!! Maliki .. .. If a clot

Injured Nuri al - Maliki , a stroke sudden heart following the receipt of Haider al - Abadi from the US Treasury , the names of 156 Iraqi figure accused of stealing Iraq 's money and the formation of an outlaw militia ..

And displays a selected period to a severe crisis , as a result of blockage of the coronary artery , and the lack of blood flow to the heart naturally , prompting a medical team , an Iranian , to conduct the necessary tests , and appeared to be the leader of a coalition of state law , it needs to undergo surgery urgently in an Iranian hospital , where he arrived on Monday evening , a private plane ..

According to reports reaching the prime minister , he ordered the formation of a joint committee , to monitor the performance of the control circuit , to detect thieves pain the public and obtaining the necessary approvals to conduct arrestand prevent others from traveling , and refer them to the Iraqi judiciary ..

She stressed that Nuri al - Maliki and his son Hamoudi , and Khalaf Abdul Samad , the former governor of Baghdad , Salah Abdul - Razzaq , and officials in the Iraqi government , at the forefront of the names received by Abadi from the US Treasury , as another list , will be issued later ..

Apparently , that Nuri al - Maliki , who initiated the electoral propaganda prematurelyand was in good health , have felt the seriousness of the subject ,which led to an fabricated media arrangements obtaining an acute heart attack to the Vice President of the Republic , summoned his transfer to Iran for the purpose of treatment ..

• Upvote 13

7 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

If True ? That Heartless Idiot Can't Have A Coronary ...

:D   :D   :D

If Maliki Was Ever In 'The Wizard Of Oz' He'd Play The Cowardly Lyin'...

• Upvote 8

2 hours ago, DinarThug said:

If Maliki Was Ever In 'The Wizard Of Oz' He'd Play The Cowardly Lyin'...

Please don't put him with the sweet cowardly lion,he was my favorite.  Maliki is the Devil himself, and Trump was out to get him from day one. Trump said before he was president he would take out maliki, we all knew his days where over. Just hope thus is true news. We will know for sure in a few days with other news as back up, 

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Apparently , that Nuri al - Maliki , who initiated the electoral propaganda prematurelyand was in good health , have felt the seriousness of the subject ,which led to an fabricated media arrangements obtaining an acute heart attack to the Vice President of the Republic , summoned his transfer to Iran for the purpose of treatment ..

Couldn't get the link to work.

Found: http://www.sotaliraq.com/2017/05/23/المالكي-جلطة-لو/

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, DWS112 said:

Couldn't get the link to work.

Found: http://www.sotaliraq.com/2017/05/23/المالكي-جلطة-لو/

Googley translate

Muayed Hamid

Nuri al-Maliki, suffered a sudden heart stroke, following the receipt of Haider Abadi from the US Treasury, the names of 156 Iraqi personalities, accused of stealing Iraq's money, and the formation of militias outlawed ..

Mukhtar al-Asr suffered a severe crisis as a result of coronary artery blockage and a lack of normal blood flow to the heart, prompting an Iranian medical team to undergo the necessary tests. The leader of the State of Law Coalition apparently needs urgent surgery in an Iranian hospital, Which arrived on Monday evening, by private plane ..

According to the reports received, the prime minister ordered the formation of a joint committee to monitor the performance of the supervisory services to uncover the public money, obtain the necessary approvals for their arrest, prevent others from traveling, and refer them to the Iraqi judiciary.

She confirmed that Nuri al-Maliki and his son Hamoudi, behind Abdul Samad, and the governor of Baghdad, former Salah Abdul Razzaq, and officials in the Iraqi government, in front of the names received by Abbadi from the US Treasury, as another list, will be issued later ..

It seems that Nuri al-Maliki, who campaigned prematurely and was in good health, felt the seriousness of the subject, which led to fabricated media arrangements, with a severe heart attack to the Vice President of the Republic, called for his transfer to Iran for treatment

• Upvote 10

1 hour ago, 235snack said:

This is good news, but he needs to die on the operating table(if the report is true), as long as he is alive, he is trouble.

There will be no "operating table" for Maliki because the stroke is like him, a phony. Maliki used it to get himself out of the country. A well-placed drone strike should really give him a stroke of all strokes, grand mal seizure. Giving many Iraqis la petit de Morte.

Edited by Theseus
  • Upvote 6

I'm worried for Maliki. I mean, if he has a small clot there's a chance of recovery.

I'm hoping he has one the size of a watermelon. This same thing was reported

back in 2013 and again in 2014. He's got more lives than a cat meme from SnoGlobe. :lol:

getwell_ordie_cs.jpg

• Upvote 5

9 hours ago, yota691 said:

Thanks Thug, but this news would be all over the place if it was true...

I agree, Yota! However, if Maliki and/or significant affiliates of Maliki own/control the media, then news like this could be under wraps until they figure out how to spin the issues.

• Upvote 5

It's obviously a rue for Maliki to tryo to get away. Tests have repeatedly shown that Maliki doesn't even have a heart. This might be a good time to follow him and see if he goes to the place where he built a house that could house 30,000 (per Shabibi); I never suspected that home would be in Iran, but I Igor just adjust my google Earth settings a little bit East and find it. 

Go RV - and Go May 2017!!!

• Upvote 3

or just my 2 cents

maliki on the dying table

mosul almost done

another article from a money guy about reform

odd article about govt taking a break or something

adam may 25 close VIP

trump doing big deals

bombing at concert

don't know

just seems like a lot in all directions going on very very quickly