Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHY IS IT TAKING SO LONG TO REVALUE?!!!!!!

jpdinar

it has been tossed around a lot I bet {  let say you have your own money ,  example , you printed a money that only you will have as a payment system  }  and you have  tons of your money out , and had been thinking about adding a value too it to improve your buying ability , but you now realize ,  it might cost you  mega tons in payment returns ...  ( this I think seems too be one of the ideas or reasons , or it could be that there is  the terrorist idea , that  **** week , loosers , have more than thought , and would give them way more leverage too operate and make them more a harder target too get rid of ...  or could be  the corruption of the inter workings of Iraq ,  example --- malarkeys  group  .....   this is just my opinion  , ....   maybe it is that the banking system is taking a bit longer too get working ,  and now they have  the new territories free of but munch loosers , and need too improve these regions first all just my opinion

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

21 minutes ago, joe.gentry said:

I've been on this ride for 14 years. I bought my first million in central baghdad while I was active duty. If you would have spent anytime over there you would know the answer to that question.  

Would the answer be , the rich stay rich , and poor constantly fight within the tribes ( seeing there is like 8 different tribes ) 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, joe.gentry said:

I've been on this ride for 14 years. I bought my first million in central baghdad while I was active duty. If you would have spent anytime over there you would know the answer to that question.  

Joe,

First off....Thanks for Your Service as well as All Other that have spent time over there. I have heard from some it is hell and from others that they look forward to going back, they really felt like they were making a huge difference.

Seeing as you were there and your statement....What is the answer to the question?

Karsten

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Karsten said:

Joe,

First off....Thanks for Your Service as well as All Other that have spent time over there. I have heard from some it is hell and from others that they look forward to going back, they really felt like they were making a huge difference.

Seeing as you were there and your statement....What is the answer to the question?

Karsten

Let me try and put it into pictures for you as to why there is no revaluation at this point in time.

veterans-against-war-3.jpgCNqxlULWgAAefDD.pngan_iraqi_woman_react_at_the_scene_of_a_biraq-hunger.jpgPakistan-Cartoon.jpg

rtr3venn.jpgo-MALIKI-IRAQ-570.jpg?2

• Upvote 8

EasterLily, they got the the wrong instruction booklet with da machine, instead of an  Enigma, they was sent the instructions for the Enema Machine ,because the higher ups know they are full of S*%@#!T thats why no codes untill they clean up there acts.

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, drj said:

If I bought as much Bitcoin as IQD, I'd be a BILLIONAIRE!  But...no Bitcoin...only IQD...such is life and I continue to wait along with everyone else!

I was this close to investing about 5 years ago....never gave it another thought until recently.......STUPID ME

On 5/23/2017 at 6:13 PM, pokerplayer said:

No, but there is a funny rumor floating around that your running for USA Prez. Yuk Yuk, funny rumor huh ?

pp

He never actually said what he wanted to be Prez of.  Could be anything, like maybe his garage?  Or prez of the Thong assoc of Canadia.  Or better yet, prez of the rumor mill.

yuk yuk yuk it up davis!

On 5/24/2017 at 0:36 AM, crane said:

EasterLily, they got the the wrong instruction booklet with da machine, instead of an  Enigma, they was sent the instructions for the Enema Machine ,because the higher ups know they are full of S*%@#!T thats why no codes untill they clean up there acts.

Darn, no codes. I saw on of the Enigma machines in DC at the Crypto Museum. If they can solve Hitler's codes they should be able to RV.